Eeronmm - 90kg
terrible1fi - 30kg

GT300
DragonGT83 - 90kg
jamesybograt - 30kg
boshuter - 20kg

Next Race: Sunday 9th October- Special Stage Route 5, 43 Laps

=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=

GTRacing.webs.com presents the Super GT500, GT300 Championships. On the grid will be GT500 and GT300 Cars. All the Cars are found in the New Car Dealership.

Permitted cars

GT500 class

Honda NSX Arta 06
Honda NSX Raybrig 06
Honda NSX Takata Dome 06

Nissan GTR Woodone Advan Clarion 08
Nissan GTR Calsonic Impul 08
Nissan GTR Xanavi Nismo 08
Nissan GTR Yellowhat Tomica 08

Lexus SC430 Enso 08
Lexus SC430 Denso Sard 08
Lexus SC430 Petronas Toms 08

All GT500 Cars must not exceed 502bhp. All modifications are allowed including oil changes. Engine Overhaul and Chassis Rigidity is also permitted. All the Premium GT500 Cars found in the New Car Dealership are permitted as shown above. Each car is limited to two drivers. The Weight must stay at 1100.

GT300 class

RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 06
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA 08
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 08
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 08
Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza 03
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 03
Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA 01
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 04
Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA 03
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S 00
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA 036

All GT300 cars must not exceed 345bhp. All Modifications are allowed including oil changes. Engine Overhaul and Chassis Rigidity is also permitted. All the GT300 Cars are permitted as shown above. Each Car is limited to two drivers. The Weight must stay at 1100 however the Garaiya must be 1180kg

subheading.png

Firstly all drivers must undergo Super Qualifying. This series will consist of two Divisions, Division A and Division B. All drivers must post a fast time around the Suzuka Track to determine which Division they are placed in. You may use any GT500 car to set your time. The Division Qualifying will commence on the 1st of Septmeber and everyone will have a week to post a Flying Lap Around Suzuka. All Flying Laps must be watched over by myself or the Independent Stewards.

divisionallocation.png

The fastest 8 drivers will have the option to run in either GT500 or GT300. The next 8 fastest drivers will be in GT300 or may have the opportunity to be in GT500 if anyone of the 8 fastest people chooses to be in GT300. The 3rd fastest group of 8 drivers will be placed in Division 2 with the opportunity to driver in either GT500 or GT300. The 4th fastest group of 8 drivers will be in GT300 or may have the opportunity to be in GT500 depending on the faster Division 2 drivers.

1st-8th fastest, drivers choice Division A
9th-16th fastest, GT300, may have opportunity to be in GT500 Division A
17th -24th fastest, drivers choice Divison B
25th-32nd fastest, GT300, may have opportunity to be in GT500 Division B

Each Division will have 8 GT500 cars and 8 GT300 Cars.

Both Divisions will run their races at the same times. I am looking for people to be race stewards and for a person to be admin in the other Division as me.

Teams​

Drivers that have the same cars and are also in the same Division will be team mates.

Total Points from both Drivers will be tallied.

Points System
The points system
1st in class- 20 points
2nd in class- 17 points
3rd in class- 13 points
4th in class- 10 points
5th in class- 7 points
6th in class- 4 points
7th in class- 2 points
8th in class- 1 points
Pole Position- 3 points For both classes
Fastest Lap- 2 point For both classes
Finishing a Race- 1 point

There are drivers' standings as well as a Team Standings. The winners of each will receive the coveted Super GT '08 title as well as prizes.

Winning a Race- Any car worth up to 1,00,000 CR
Winning the Series- Any 3 cars worth up to 1,000,000 CR
Winning The Team Championships- Any 2 cars worth up to 1,000,000 CR each

Room Settings
Auto/Manual: Drivers choice
Tires: No Restriction
Driving Line: Allowed
Traction Control: off
ASM: off
Skid Recovery Force: off
Active Steering: off
ABS: 1 max
Grip: Real
Tire Fuel Depletion: on
Damage: Low
Penalties: Off
Race delay: 180 seconds
As you'd imagine the GT500 cars will finish the race a lot quicker than the GT300 cars. The GT300 race will end once the first GT500 car crosses the line and the timer reaches 0.

Calender.png

Inspiration from Masi_23

Time Zones

New York- Qualifying 14:30, Race Start 15:00

Los Angeles- Qualifying 13:30, Race Start 14:00

Helsinki- Qualifying 21:30, Race Start 22:00

Jakarta- Qualifying 01:30, Race Start 02:00

Toronto- Qualifying 14:30, Race Start 15:00

racedayprocedure.png

Everyone must turn up to the lounge 15 mins prior to qualifying. There will be a 30 min Qualifying Session and the race will follow straight after.

Formation Lap​

All GT500 Drivers will stay where they are on the grid and must not move. All the GT300 Drivers must form the positions in which they qualified in and drive ahead. You must not exceed 70 mph. Once the GT300 Cars are 2 sectors ahead the GT500 formation lap commences. The race starts once you cross the start finish line. No overtaking before this line. All replays will be watched and time penalties will be handed out in the next race. You are to gon in double filed in the last corner and you may go full throttle once you have exited the last corner. However you must not overtake.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

successballast.png

GT500 class

1st. 60kg
2. 50kg
3. 30kg

Finishing outside the top 3 will result in you losing your ballast. The ballast will be put on during Qualifying. The maximum amount of ballast you can receive is 90kg meaning that your ballast will accumulate if you have back too back podium finishes however it will not go over 90kg after accumulation.

GT300 class

1st. 50kg
2. 30kg
3. 20kg

Finishing outside the top 3 will result in you losing your ballast. The ballast will be put on during Qualifying. The maximum amount of ballast you can receive is 90kg meaning that your ballast will accumulate if you have back too back podium finishes however it will not go over 90kg after accumulation.

Ballast has been added to ensure a competitive Championship. This system is also used in real Motorsport so dont think that I am intentionally trying to hurt the faster drivers. ;)

Driver List​

GT500 and GT300 Classes​

1. killa_kandy / Yellowhat YMS Tomica GTR/ UK
2. ZachAK47 / Yellowhat YMS Tomica GTR/ UK
3. skynard / TBA/ USA
4. eronmm / Xanavi Nismo GTR/ Estonia
5. terrible1f1 / Calsonic Impul GTR USA
6. Dany_CL / ARTA NSX '06/Spain
7. Haikka/ Lexus Petronas Toms SC430/ Finland
8. ProPersian/ Clarion Advan GTR/ Holland

1. oPaiNx / Lexus Weds Sport IS350/ UK
2. R35-SKYL1N3 / Lexus Weds Sport IS350/ UK
3. boshuter/ Ameiya RX-7/ USA
4. Steg / / UK
5. DragonGT83/ Cusco Dunlop Impreza/ USA
6. cobrius/ Arta Garaiya '08/ Sweden
7. djgonzalez/ / Portugal
8. jamesybograt/ / UK

Reserve Drivers
1. Steg_GT/ Arta NSX/ TBA/ UK
2. GTP_akmuq/Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza/Ireland

PSN:/ Preferred GT500 Car:/ Preferred GT300 Car:/ Country:

This is a first come first serve so you may not be able to drive the car you have chosen. I would like everyone to give their preffered cars for both classes as you may not be in the fastest group of drivers to have the option to choose.

Example
PSN: killa_kandy/ preferred GT500 car: Yellowhat YMS Tomica GTR/ preferred GT300 Car: Lexus Weds Sport IS350/ Country: UK

[/SIZE]
Race Conduct​

Please Read the OLR GuideLines.

I. Gentleman's Rule​

Any GT300 car can use the entire width of the track, however, as soon as it is caught by a fast approaching GT500 car, the GT300 driver must hold its line and allow the faster car to go through at the first available opening. If for some reason the GT300 driver has been caught up in traffic and is unable to hold it's line, the overtaking car will flash his high beam lights to indicate that he is about to overtake. A driver that chooses to ignore the signal multiple times will be reported to the Stewards.

II. Passing​

Who has the right of way into a corner will depend on the positions of the cars. If an overtaking car is fully alongside its competitor within or after the braking point, the rights to the corner go to the overtaking driver. The car being overtaken must surrender the position and should not turn in to the other driver. Otherwise, if the overtaking driver is not fully alongside its ompetitor at the turn in point, the rights belong to the driver ahead, and it is the obligation of the car attempting to overtake to give the other driver room and do everything possible to prevent an incident. As we all know, peripheral vision is limited in Sim Racing so it is advised that you maximize the available resources we have, such as mirrors, track maps, and audio cues like engine and exhaust notes, to prevent incidents.

III. Defensive Driving​

Depending on the situation, any car can be overtaken from either side of the track. You can defend your position only 'once' by changing directions. Anything overly aggressive like sudden movements (when the overtaking car is about to pass and is very close) or deliberately squeezing the car beyond
the edge of the track or any other unusual change of direction are strictly forbidden. This is considered illegal blocking and any driver found guilty of using such a method of driving should be reported to the Stewards. Driving down a straight and placing your car off or opposite the driving line far in advance before the braking point, forcing your opponent to take the outside line or a different line in general, is considered a reasonable strategy for defending your position. This counts as 'one move' - pertaining to the 1st paragraph above. Any more sudden movements right after will be considered illegal
blocking and should be reported to the Stewards.

IV. Track Contact​

a) Drivers must always keep 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
b) The edges of the track are marked with white lines and are considered to be a part of the track. Gray/Concrete cobbles are part of the tack.
c) The Rumble Strips are part of the track; however, all surfaces with green paint, either beside it or
be the rumbles themselves, are not part of the track
d) Do not hit any objects visible or invisible (eg. cones, barriers, walls, etc.)
In a situation where the driver goes off the track, and without prejudice to part
(e) below, he may rejoin, only when it is safe and without gaining any advantage.
Also, if a driver unintentionally or intentionally leaves the track and gains a spot, he must relinquish that spot or he will be penalized.
e) Drivers committing serious mistakes repeatedly or appearing to have a problem keeping the car on the track will be reported to the stewards which could result in penalties.
At any given time during the season, drivers are expected to follow these rules. Any driver who deliberately appears to break any of these rules to gain advantage at any stage in the race or the season could be penalized by the Stewards.

All credit goes to WSGTC for laying the foundations.

usgt53cbanner.jpg

Last edited:
We don't need another Super GT Series. There's already, like, 5 of them.

MÜLE_9242;5695915
We don't need another Super GT Series. There's already, like, 5 of them.

Why don't you just worry about your own series and stop putting everyone elses down. You did the same to the guy running the Integra series.

What a tool!👎

Why don't you just worry about your own series and stop putting everyone elses down. You did the same to the guy running the Integra series.

What a tool!👎

The man speaks the truth, nothing wrong with that. Ther's over 1,000 cars in the game. People need to start being more creative when it comes to starting racing series. When you have 5+ Super GT series going at the same time, that's a bit much. Spread it out a little...

If there's not room for another Super GT Series, that will show in the participation. It seems he already has a list of 8 participating drivers, so I'm not sure why everyone thinks they have the right to tell him how to run his series.

If you don't care to participate, don't post.

Just when I thought It would never... Firstly, I already host a Super GT Race Series which is due to finish in a few weeks time which means there will be one less..secondly, you may ask why do another one? This new one will be more stricter and the regulations are different and it will consist of both classes....thirdly, If you can give me a list of cars which are all premium and are all from the same motorsport (apart from nascar)...I might choose something different. forthly, I have had a total of 12 Racers turn up to my Series so there is some interest(dont you think)..

Conclusively If you dont wish to join or dont have anything good to say, Please I insist do not say anything at all...

PS. R35 I'll add you to the list...please tell me your choice of cars..

If you can give me a list of cars which are all premium and are all from the same motorsport (apart from nascar)...I might choose something different.

Gotta put in some leg work and make them all equal. ;)

Or just do a spec series.

R1600Turbo
Wait, are you using two accounts? Pretty sure that's not allowed...

Really?...I dont think putting other peoples series down is allowed either?...Sorry to all the mods...I forgot my password to my account and well its a long story...

R35 SKYLIN3

By the way my current Super GT race series has 3 races remaining with one of them tomorrow at 5pm..Please tag along, You can see what the competitions like...You may use the yellowhat tomica if you wish...

Really?...I dont think putting other peoples series down is allowed either?...Sorry to all the mods...I forgot my password to my account and well its a long story...

Not putting it down, just wish people would be more original is all.

Carry on...

OK - I'll be more blunt this time. Any more nonparticipants who simply want to come in and moan about the content of the series can have an infraction for their trouble.

EDK
OK - I'll be more blunt this time. Any more nonparticipants who simply want to come in and moan about the content of the series can have an infraction for their trouble.

Hopefully that'll stop them.. ;) I just wanna have a nice decent race series where I can race with others...Hopefully people are interested..

killa_kandy
By the way my current Super GT race series has 3 races remaining with one of them tomorrow at 5pm..Please tag along, You can see what the competitions like...You may use the yellowhat tomica if you wish...

Me join or watch??

Back