Ultimate Super GT500, GT300, Championships Race 4. Fuji F/ 30.10.11

• Thread starter kk20
  • 500 comments
What if I win next 3 races and win champ? Although that's impossible for me but would be quite funny

R35 SKYLIN3
What if I win next 3 races and win champ? Although that's impossible for me but would be quite funny

You're right it is mathematically impossible...The most points u can get per race is 21 points..3 races remaining is 63 points...I have 69 points...lol...

Interested but depends on the time and days you are running which I didn't see in the OP. What day of the week and time are you running?

Johnnypenso
Interested but depends on the time and days you are running which I didn't see in the OP. What day of the week and time are you running?

It will be on the weekend and once I have everyone together we can vote...

what time is good for you?

DBUCKEYES
If this will be on Sun. I might be interested. Have to wait and see.

Nice one...The list is growing to 15 people..What are your preferred choice of cars?

Looking good kk, well done 👍

I wont have time to race but wish you all the best mate.

Jhodas
Jhodas / Lexus SC430 Denso Sard / CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA
Let me know dates!

I'll add you to the list

PS. Steg, Are you unavailable on Saturday and Sunday?

Yeah mate weekends are awfull for me.

You can stick me down as a reserve and I could maybe fill in if needed on a couple of races but I can't commit to a weekend series.

Yeah mate weekends are awfull for me.

You can stick me down as a reserve and I could maybe fill in if needed on a couple of races but I can't commit to a weekend series.

No problem mate....I'll put you down as reserve

thanks

Driver List has been updated...By the way four people have picked the Calsonic Impul as their preferred GT500 car so what will happen is that the two fastest drivers of the Calsonic Impul will get to keep the car for the season and the others have to choose different cars...

oPaiNx
R35-SKYL1N3
iiBAiiNESYx
terrible f1

ashes619/ Nissan GTR Woodone Advan Clarion 08/ Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08/ Australia
I am hoping I can make these races. Please let me know what times we are thinking of and how long these races will go for.

Edit: And the dates for each round would be nice.

ashes619/ Nissan GTR Woodone Advan Clarion 08/ Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08/ Australia
I am hoping I can make these races. Please let me know what times we are thinking of and how long these races will go for.

Edit: And the dates for each round would be nice.

I'll add to list but I dont know If you could make it...You guys are 8,9 hours ahead...If you're willing to stay up late then you could make it...

And when I race for the sonic?

The Division Qualifying will start on Thursday 1st September and will close on 7th September 23:59pm

To post a time it must be watched over by myself....The Times will be set during race mode as I will be able to save replays...During the Qualifying Time frame you must contact me and tell me when you are available to set a time....

You must set a time in Suzuka....

I'll add to list but I dont know If you could make it...You guys are 8,9 hours ahead...If you're willing to stay up late then you could make it...

Don't think I will be able to make it. I suppose it depends on how late we are talking.

The Division Qualifying will start on Thursday 1st September and will close on 7th September 23:59pm

To post a time it must be watched over by myself....The Times will be set during race mode as I will be able to save replays...During the Qualifying Time frame you must contact me and tell me when you are available to set a time....

You must set a time in Suzuka....

During the qualifying, can it only be 1 person at a time? And how many laps do we get?

Really hoping I can make this. It sounds like it is going to be a great series. 👍

ashes619
Don't think I will be able to make it. I suppose it depends on how late we are talking.

During the qualifying, can it only be 1 person at a time? And how many laps do we get?

Really hoping I can make this. It sounds like it is going to be a great series. 👍

I hope it will be a great series...There will be 4 drivers on at a time and the Race will be set to 10 laps....This is to minimize traffic..There arent really any places to cut apart from the first degner curve and the last chicane...

What Time is good for you? State the time soon as well as a 90 min time frame...

Back