Ultimate Super GT500, GT300, Championships Race 4. Fuji F/ 30.10.11

• Thread starter kk20
  • 500 comments
WanganGhost
This is for kk20. I would like to use the Raybrig Nsx for GT500 and the Re Amemiya RX-7 for GT300 please. I also would like to quali at Suzuka with the nsx.

Ok. Quali's open on the first and will stay open for a week.

kk20
Im only allowing 2008 Cars..All cars level in my opinion...What are your preferred GT500 and GT300 cars...

Earlier you said it was not allowed as it's not 08 lol. I'll have the RX-7 as GT300

ZachAK47
Earlier you said it was not allowed as it's not 08 lol. I'll have the RX-7 as GT300

lol yh. the whole concept of '08 cars went tits up. The only 08 NSX has 50kg extra weight. blah di blah blah. They're pretty evenly matched as it is depending on driver tunes.

And the weight is gonna go up to 1175 for gt300 since the garaiya cant be lightened.

Sorry but I'm going to have to pull out of this.
September's mental for me and I don't think I'll be a reliable attendee.
Good luck with the series, looks like you've got plenty of interest.

Jhodas
Sorry but I'm going to have to pull out of this.
September's mental for me and I don't think I'll be a reliable attendee.
Good luck with the series, looks like you've got plenty of interest.

Your profile picture symbolises my emotion. Lol joking..no problem mate...

Hey what's up killa_kandy, just confirming that I'll be racing. I'm gonna check out the gt300 cars and get back to you later today when I pick one

8 pm uk time on sunday is good for me, that makes it noon here in california

Qualifying begins sept 1st?

Last edited:
terrible1fi
Hey what's up killa_kandy, just confirming that I'll be racing. I'm gonna check out the gt300 cars and get back to you later today when I pick one

8 pm uk time on sunday is good for me, that makes it noon here in california

Qualifying begins sept 1st?

Hey, Hows it going, The qualifying will begin on the 1st which determines the class you are in. All submitted times must be watched over by myself.

KK - Can you clarify dates? First race is September...? Does the qualifying period run before the race? Or is there a specific day / week etc...that we can submit our times?

Couldn't see this information on page 1.

KK - Can you clarify dates? First race is September...? Does the qualifying period run before the race? Or is there a specific day / week etc...that we can submit our times?

Couldn't see this information on page 1.

The Races will be on Sundays at 8pm. Firstly however everyone must post a time around Suzuka while being watched by me. Everyone has a week starting on the 1st of September to do this.

The fastest 8 Drivers will be in GT500 and the next 8 Drivers will be in GT300.

Really?...I dont think putting other peoples series down is allowed either?...Sorry to all the mods...I forgot my password to my account and well its a long story...

Christ stand against a wall while they shower you with bullets certain peoples names crop up all the time and have a pop at other peoples series why makes no damm sense???:irked:

Christ stand against a wall while they shower you with bullets certain peoples names crop up all the time and have a pop at other peoples series why makes no damm sense???:irked:

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Qualifying Start: 19:30 UK Time
Race Start 20:00 Uk Time
Day: Sunday

Please add this to you calender and cancel everything you may have planned. :sly:

Pre Season Race. Grand Valley Speedway- 11th September

Race 1. Suzuka- 18th September

Race 2. Tokyo R246- 25th September

Race 3. Special Stage Route 5- 2nd October

Race 4. Fuji Speedway- 9th October

Race 5. Autodromo Nazionale Monza- 16th October

Race 6. Circuit De La Sarthe- 23rd October

Race 7. High Speed Ring- 30th October

Race 8. Rome Circuit- 6th November

Race 9. Deep Forest Raceway- 13th November

Race 10. Indianapolis Road Course- 20th November

Race 11. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca- 27th November

9 Of your best results Count

Qualifying Start: 19:30 UK Time
Race Start 20:00 Uk Time
Day: Sunday

Please add this to you calender and cancel everything you may have planned. :sly:

Pre Season Race. Grand Valley Speedway- 11th September

Race 1. Suzuka- 18th September

Race 2. Tokyo R246- 25th September

Race 3. Special Stage Route 5- 2nd October

Race 4. Fuji Speedway- 9th October

Race 5. Autodromo Nazionale Monza- 16th October

Race 6. Circuit De La Sarthe- 23rd October

Race 7. High Speed Ring- 30th October

Race 8. Rome Circuit- 6th November

Race 9. Deep Forest Raceway- 13th November

Race 10. Indianapolis Road Course- 20th November

Race 11. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca- 27th November

9 Of your best results Count

👍👍:)

Hi!!!
Would be great to join the series with the ARTA roster:

Dany_CL/ARTA NSX '06/Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08/Spain

Hi!!!
Would be great to join the series with the ARTA roster:

Dany_CL/ARTA NSX '06/Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08/Spain

I'll add you to the list. Welcome Aboard. Nice to see you're a Mclaren Fan.👍

I want everyone to give me a Time and Date between 1st September 4pm BST-7th September 8pm BST when you are available to post your lap around Suzuka. There may be no more than 4 Cars on track at the same time to stop drivers from being held up by traffic so it will be a first come first serve.

You may book a time and date more than once however it can only be every two days. eg. if Driver A books for the 1st of Sept, he may not book until the 3rd of Sept. This is to give everyone an equal chance of posting lap times since only 4 drivers are allowed on the track at once.

Get Practising.....

Thanks....

Back