Ultimate Super GT500, GT300, Championships Race 4. Fuji F/ 30.10.11

• Thread starter kk20
  • 500 comments
Just a reminder about the Qualifying laps for the following:

DBUCKEYES, ZachAK47 Mustybadger, terriblef1

Thanks....

Olliey2k
Not feeling too confident in a top 8 finish after that quali lol. Can i add Cusco Dunlop Impreza as my GT300 car?

lol..no problem mate..You can have more tries if you want...This goes for everyone by the way...

Hey Killa. Due to a machine being down at work I will not be running in the series on a regula basis. If you want you can put me down as a reserve in the 300 class. Will most likely be working week ends for a while. :(

DBUCKEYES
Hey Killa. Due to a machine being down at work I will not be running in the series on a regula basis. If you want you can put me down as a reserve in the 300 class. Will most likely be working week ends for a while.

Agh shi...Never mind mate...I'll put you as a reserve driver so you can fill in for both classes...

lol..no problem mate..You can have more tries if you want...This goes for everyone by the way...

It's all good dude. I could maybe pickup 1 - 1.5 seconds with a little more practice but i would rather be in the GT300 class if the rest of the 500 class are running 1.54.x ;)

Olliey2k
It's all good dude. I could maybe pickup 1 - 1.5 seconds with a little more practice but i would rather be in the GT300 class if the rest of the 500 class are running 1.54.x ;)

;)

is there any room for late joiners? only ask because the next 2 weeks are hard for me to jump on the game at all, but after that i'd have no problem showing for every race. and i've already ran 1.55x under the series regulations with the calsonic gt-r(just need a lil tuning) and am also very interested in running a gt300 if i had to, just don't know if i'd be able to get a qualifying lap in for it in the next few days or not.

DragonGT83
is there any room for late joiners? only ask because the next 2 weeks are hard for me to jump on the game at all, but after that i'd have no problem showing for every race. and i've already ran 1.55x under the series regulations with the calsonic gt-r(just need a lil tuning) and am also very interested in running a gt300 if i had to, just don't know if i'd be able to get a qualifying lap in for it in the next few days or not.

Your more than welcome mate...Are you at all to post a Quali time? If not I have a solution...

Your more than welcome mate...Are you at all to post a Quali time? If not I have a solution...

in 2 hours i'd be able to get on and run with what i have, but am very busy the rest of the 4 days for qualifying so that would be my only shot. otherwise i could settle with your solution.

DragonGT83
in 2 hours i'd be able to get on and run with what i have, but am very busy the rest of the 4 days for qualifying so that would be my only shot. otherwise i could settle with your solution.

Agh Jheez...Are you free any time before the 9th?

Back