Ultimate Super GT500, GT300, Championships Race 4. Fuji F/ 30.10.11

• Thread starter kk20
  • 500 comments
boshuter
I'm really looking for a GT300 series to run. Are you only allowing the 3 cars in the OP to run that class? What about the Asparadrink RX7 or the Toyota Wedsport Celica?

I think I'll allow all premium GT300 cars...Which car will you be running with?

Well if I can't run the Toyota (it's not premium), I'll go with the RX7.

Do I need to do the qualifying thing?

boshuter
Well if I can't run the Toyota (it's not premium), I'll go with the RX7.

Do I need to do the qualifying thing?

Nope since your gonna be in GT300...welcome aboard mate...

Nope since your gonna be in GT300...welcome aboard mate...

Just to be sure I've got the time right, you have the race time in New York as 15:00 and Los Angeles as 14:00. That can't be right, those towns are 4hrs apart in time zones. Is the one for NY or the one for LA the correct one?

boshuter
Just to be sure I've got the time right, you have the race time in New York as 15:00 and Los Angeles as 14:00. That can't be right, those towns are 4hrs apart in time zones. Is the one for NY or the one for LA the correct one?

What is the time stamp of this post?

New york and LA are three hours apart. I think its easiest if you list time in GMT, then everyone else can check on their own what time zone they're in

New York are 5 hours behind BST and LA are 8 hours behind BST

Races are 8pm BST

New York= 3pm
LA= 12pm

H1ghlander
You got my time wrong in the Leaderboard i did a 1.54.4 not 1.55.2

I am gonna update that now...55.2 was your first time and 54.4 was the second time...

Have you done your qualifying lap yet?

not yet sorry, if it helps you get things going faster just sign me up for the 300 series, would actually like to have a shot at those, alot of driving done in 500's already for me. don't wanna delay anything for ya.

not yet sorry, if it helps you get things going faster just sign me up for the 300 series, would actually like to have a shot at those, alot of driving done in 500's already for me. don't wanna delay anything for ya.

OK mate...I'll put you in the GT300 class

Is there any chance we can change the GT300 cars to 345hp or something close to that? Running them at 305 is really chocking them down. It would also reduce the huge gap between the 2 classes and bring them more in line with the real ones.

boshuter
Is there any chance we can change the GT300 cars to 345hp or something close to that? Running them at 305 is really chocking them down. It would also reduce the huge gap between the 2 classes and bring them more in line with the real ones.

proposed specs- 345bhp 1175kg

Is this ok?

Killa my 1st choice for 300 series is the subaru, 2nd choice the lexus weds sport, 3rd still deciding on the RX or Arta. whatever is available to me after division qualifying and all that is done

DragonGT83
Killa my 1st choice for 300 series is the subaru, 2nd choice the lexus weds sport, 3rd still deciding on the RX or Arta. whatever is available to me after division qualifying and all that is done

We will all be in the same division since there isnt more than 16 drivers...Cool...

boshuter- BST is british standard time...We are 5 hours ahead of new york and 8 hours ahead of LA

Im in a dilema as whether push the pre season race back or not..These three drivers are yet to respond to my PM's about qualifying..

wanganghost
RASG809
eronmm

I know eronmm will be joining but he hasnt done a lap...

am trying to practice a lil, and room setting only allows 1170 and 1180 kg, so we gonna just set to 1175 and trust everybody with that?

DragonGT83
am trying to practice a lil, and room setting only allows 1170 and 1180 kg, so we gonna just set to 1175 and trust everybody with that?

agh nuts...We'll have to go with 1180 and up the bhp to 350

thx for letting me run my qualifying lap today killa, was nice meeting you and terribleF1 and others. glad i found this site and racing series, also see some of you are in gamesta's series, gonna be alot of fun driving with more experienced drivers alot more

DragonGT83
thx for letting me run my qualifying lap today killa, was nice meeting you and terribleF1 and others. glad i found this site and racing series, also see some of you are in gamesta's series, gonna be alot of fun driving with more experienced drivers alot more

Its alright...nice meeting you too mate...

Pre Season race has been pushed back one week...It was originally scheduled for tomorrow but Im still waiting on some drivers to set a fast lap...

Thanks to all that have set their times...

Back