Premium Remote Racing - Finished. Thank You Everyone!

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 3,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Sin City USA
Want your B-Spec level to be all that it can be? Are your Bobs not level 40 yet?
Make me some offers and I will throw your guys into races every single day, 24 hours a day.

Earn bonus free race days!!
Race with me for 6 consecutive days and get the 7th free!

New in 2.0 update: Only collect your drivers money on days you have the 200% consecutive
login bonus for twice the experience and twice the credits

pmoon.jpg

RR.jpg

Unless arrangements are made to the contrary, all payments will be made to me before adding your drivers or per my discretion.
Best results are obtained with 5 or more drivers.

Capture.jpg
Level 40

1 car/ticket gets you 72 hours of races. Cars sent to me must be 0miles/0switch
I am after cars from this list and also after these tickets: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 1000.
These are baseline prices and I am open to offers/long term contracts. Let's talk

Let's take a look at my new Document (thank you Duck) for cars to hopefully clear any confusion...

Doc.jpg

The GRAYED items I own. The PINK items are pending. The WHITE items I am after.

NOTE I run all races using the widget with all friends in "use randomly" with the default setting of leave 1 driver free. You may not get all your drivers into every race but all your shared drivers will get used plenty of times and you will make substantial money. If it's important to you that all your drivers make every race you pay for I suggest talking to Duck https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208087

I do my best to get your drivers up and running as quickly as possible but Servers sometimes take time to update and real life happens sometimes also :sly:

I prefer to have exclusive access to your drivers while enrolled. I cannot be responsible for not running your drivers enough if someone else is running them. Also I ask that you please do not run my drivers.​

Waiting list

Last edited:
5 rare paints a day from the 28/9? (I've got all.) Thanks.

ch1potle
Want your B-Spec level to be all that it can be? Are your Bobs not level 40 yet?
Make me some offers and I will throw your guys into races every single day, 24 hours a day.

Unless arrangements are made to the contrary, all payments will be made to me before adding your drivers.

I send you 5 matte/chrome paints for every 24 hrs. Idk how to do this remote races thing. Can you explain it please? Definitely want to level up my B-Spec though.

I send you 5 matte/chrome paints for every 24 hrs. Idk how to do this remote races thing. Can you explain it please? Definitely want to level up my B-Spec though.

All you have to do is create up to 6 B-Spec drivers and set them to online (share with friends) and hook up with me and I'll do the rest

All you have to do is create up to 6 B-Spec drivers and set them to online (share with friends) and hook up with me and I'll do the rest

alright. But are you leveling all of them or just one? i prefer just to get one to lvl 40 then level the rest from there

Dear ch1potle,

I can offer you an 67' ticket, but i have a little question: do you race all of my bobs 72 hours or just one?
By the way i can send you an 67' (or another ticket) every 3 days so i was personally thinking of a long term contract

Glad with your reply

Apple4pown

Mate I will 100% get in on this Deal, I just have to sort out my Schedule to see when I am next available to send a ticket and or paints. Will get back to you.
P.S Love the Idea. And Love the Cheap Costs

apple4pown
Dear ch1potle,

I can offer you an 67' ticket, but i have a little question: do you race all of my bobs 72 hours or just one?
By the way i can send you an 67' (or another ticket) every 3 days so i was personally thinking of a long term contract

Glad with your reply

Apple4pown

As many as you share (6 max)

Chopper_P
Mate I will 100% get in on this Deal, I just have to sort out my Schedule to see when I am next available to send a ticket and or paints. Will get back to you.
P.S Love the Idea. And Love the Cheap Costs

Please do that =)

crang08
This amazing offer still available? :drool:

my bob's are so close, last few levels are killer! :ouch:

Can send paints today or car/ticket tomorrow.

Normal garage is in my sig my 0/0/0 garage is right here>>>

http://www.mygranturismo.net/28445

I can wait for car/ticket. Send FR to one_chipotle

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill trade 5 chrome golds for 24 hours. You are already my friend on psn so just tell me when to put my driver up. I can send paints after next reset (9 hours)

I am willing to send 10 paints for 48 hours racing plz? :)
Can that be done?

And waht kind of car would you want???

Last edited:
Ill trade 5 chrome golds for 24 hours. You are already my friend on psn so just tell me when to put my driver up. I can send paints after next reset (9 hours)

Yes sir put driver up. Just 1 driver?

I am willing to send 10 paints for 48 hours racing plz? :)
Can that be done?

And waht kind of car would you want???

Yes can be done. Send FR to one_chipotle
I prefer to do this for cars can you tell me the colors of these cars in your Online Dealership?
Chevelle 454
Camaro SS
Charger Super Bee
Charger R/T
Superbird
Cuda
Stingray
Cougar
Countach

Last edited:
Yes can be done. Send FR to one_chipotle
I prefer to do this for cars can you tell me the cors of these cars in your Online Dealership?
Chevelle 454
Camaro SS
Charger Super Bee
Charger R/T
Superbird
Cuda
Stingray
Cougar
Countach

5 random paints, does it matter which kind of paints??

And I will go search if I have one of these cars.
Add me on PSN plz.

5 random paints, does it matter which kind of paints??

And I will go search if I have one of these cars.
Add me on PSN plz.

No it doesn't matter which paints. I really don't need the paints I prefer cars or tickets but I won't say no to someone that only has paints

Edit: I have sent FR but won't add you to the races until payment is received

Last edited:
No it doesn't matter which paints. I really don't need the paints I prefer cars or tickets but I won't say no to someone that only has paints

Okay I'll add you on PSN okey?
I send you to Paints as soon as my endurance race is over which will be approximately 30 minutes.

Then I put all my drivers on share, then you can go ahead :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back