Premium Remote Racing - Finished. Thank You Everyone!

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 3,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey chipotle!
I will send you 5 rare paints a day for racing my 6 bobs..
I will send you another 0/0/0 muscle car again today for the gears you helped me with!
Thanks bro!

ShrtbusSniper
Hey chipotle!
I will send you 5 rare paints a day for racing my 6 bobs..
I will send you another 0/0/0 muscle car again today for the gears you helped me with!
Thanks bro!

I'll add you now thanks!

Hey,

I just gave you a ticket for a Camaro, but you still didn't add me in any races...
I get 3 days (72 hours) Right?

Hey,

I just gave you a ticket for a Camaro, but you still didn't add me in any races...
I get 3 days (72 hours) Right?

Read the entire OP please. I make every effort to get you into the races as fast as I am able. Your time won't start until you are participating in races

Hi ch1potle,

Got this one 0/0/0:

charger super bee 426 hemi 71 - gold metallic

Believe its missing you this colour?

Can send it on Oct03 for 72 hrs of racing and 6 bobs avaliable...

👍

Hi ch1potle,

Got this one 0/0/0:

charger super bee 426 hemi 71 - gold metallic

Believe its missing you this colour?

Can send it on Oct03 for 72 hrs of racing and 6 bobs avaliable...

👍

Deal thank you. Send FR to one_chipotle please. I had to delete you a while back to make room.

Hey chipotle, I wasn't sure if these were the colors you were looking for but these r the ones i have: superbird '70 in tor-red, cougar xr-7 '67 in Inverness green, cuda 440 six pack '71 in mood indigo metallic, camaro SS '69 in forest green metallic, chevelle SS 454 '70 in cranberry red, corvette stingray l46 350 (c3) '69 in burgundy metallic, charger 440 r/t '70 in bright red, charger super bee 426 hemi '71 in bright white, and a countach lp400 '74 in rosso siviglia. If any of these are ones you wanted please tell me we can trade for 72hrs each. All 0/0/0

Hey chipotle, I wasn't sure if these were the colors you were looking for but these r the ones i have: superbird '70 in tor-red, cougar xr-7 '67 in Inverness green, cuda 440 six pack '71 in mood indigo metallic, camaro SS '69 in forest green metallic, chevelle SS 454 '70 in cranberry red, corvette stingray l46 350 (c3) '69 in burgundy metallic, charger 440 r/t '70 in bright red, charger super bee 426 hemi '71 in bright white, and a countach lp400 '74 in rosso siviglia. If any of these are ones you wanted please tell me we can trade for 72hrs each. All 0/0/0

I would like your:
Cuda Mood Indigo Metallic
Super Bee Bright White
Camaro SS Forest Green Metallic
For 9 days of races send FR to one_chipotle and let's get started!

ch1potle
I would like your:
Cuda Mood Indigo Metallic
Super Bee Bright White
Camaro SS Forest Green Metallic
For 9 days of races send FR to one_chipotle and let's get started!

Already did ;)

Last edited:
How long do you think it will take from lvl 23 to lvl 40?

The lower levels advance faster as you probably know. I have only researched which race (Cape Ring) offers the most money in a 24hr period and that's what I run exclusively. If I have time I'll try and get some exp numbers together (no promises though) so people know what to expect.

ch1potle
The lower levels advance faster as you probably know. I have only researched which race (Cape Ring) offers the most money in a 24hr period and that's what I run exclusively. If I have time I'll try and get some exp numbers together (no promises though) so people know what to expect.

Ok thanks. But do u think 9 days is enough for lvl 40?

I really doubt it. You should have no problems getting into mid 30s though. It's a long haul to level 40 and there are faster ways to do it but this way is relatively effortless to you

I have 4 muscle cars that u don't have, garnet red camaro, formal black cuda, beige charger 440 and a silver metallic 440 that I could begin sending tonight at reset

I have 4 muscle cars that u don't have, garnet red camaro, formal black cuda, beige charger 440 and a silver metallic 440 that I could begin sending tonight at reset

Great! send a FR to one_chipotle and I'll get you going this evening. Thanks!

How long do you think it will take from lvl 23 to lvl 40?
I really doubt it. You should have no problems getting into mid 30s though. It's a long haul to level 40 and there are faster ways to do it but this way is relatively effortless to you
When I was running B-Spec, running the numbers put levels 35-40 at 11 days. I'll agree with ch1potle that you should make it into the 30's though.

you can have 1 chrome colour, 1 colour shift colour and 3 metallic, solid or pearl colours. For 24 hours, my psn:

in 2.6 hours i will send the paints as i am in the middle of an endurance race right now. I will send you fr in 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back