Premium Remote Racing - Finished. Thank You Everyone!

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 3,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Can you give me an estimate on how many races does 24 hours consists of please?
Thank you.

Races are about 18 mins each so figure 3/hr so on a perfect day 72 races. A few times a day I have to send out stuff so probably about 68/day. I am also pretty generous on the time I give people. 24 hours I give more like 30 or so.

Races are about 18 mins each so figure 3/hr so on a perfect day 72 races. A few times a day I have to send out stuff so probably about 68/day. I am also pretty generous on the time I give people. 24 hours I give more like 30 or so.

Thanks for the clear explanation 👍
I'm looking at ~200 races then :)

Thanks for the clear explanation 👍
I'm looking at ~200 races then :)

Yes at the very least ~200 :)

This needs clarification. To all customers this number is the races that will be run in a day. About 65-70 a day. As I run the widget to automate races drivers are randomly selected for each race and therefore all of your drivers may not be in every single race.

Last edited:
hii men i changed my mind a little bit i want a long term contract so im gonna send you 10days long tickets every month. is that possible?

hii men i changed my mind a little bit i want a long term contract so im gonna send you 10days long tickets every month. is that possible?

OK I accepted friend request. Races will start once I receive first ticket.

I will send the car in about 5 minutes.👍

Awesome.

I can give 5 paints, which do you want?
We are already friends at ps3

Any 5 will do.

Dusk Blue Metallic Camaro SS sent.:)

Received thank you sir.

ch1potle
OK it will take a little longer to get you going. Once morning comes for me I will handle it and your time will start then. It's 2 AM for me and I'm going back to sleep 💡

Thats good.
Good night...lol

Want your B-Spec level to be all that it can be? Are your Bobs not level 40 yet?
Make me some offers and I will throw your guys into races every single day, 24 hours a day.
RR.jpg

Unless arrangements are made to the contrary, all payments will be made to me before adding your drivers or per my discretion.

5x paints gets you 24 hours of races
1 car/ticket gets you 72 hours of races. Cars sent to me must be 0miles/0switch
These are baseline prices and I am open to offers/long term contracts. Let's talk

Check your OCD for:

Camaro SS '69
Chevelle SS 454
Charger Super Bee
Charger R/T
Cuda
Superbird
Corvette Stingray
Cougar XR-7
LP400

Try to have the colors of these cars ready when you apply

I am after colors NOT listed here

An alternative service by Monatsende can be found here

Capture.jpg
Level 40

NOTE I run all races using the widget with all friends in "use randomly" with the default setting of leave 1 driver free. You may not get all your drivers into every race but all your shared drivers will get used plenty of times and you will make substantial money. If it's important to you that all your drivers make every race you pay for I suggest talking to Duck https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208087

I do my best to get your drivers up and running as quickly as possible but Servers sometimes take time to update and real life happens sometimes also :sly:

I have
Cuda 440 six pack '71 in tahitian walnut metallic
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in white
Lamborghini Countach '74 in ARIANCO
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Cars in
5 - Red--- #9 - Dark Yellow---#66 - White

all six of those cars for all my drivers to be level 40.

I have
Cuda 440 six pack '71 in tahitian walnut metallic
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in white
Lamborghini Countach '74 in ARIANCO
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Cars in
5 - Red--- #9 - Dark Yellow---#66 - White

all six of those cars for all my drivers to be level 40.

I could use the Cuda, LP400, and the 3 Clios. For those I can give you 15 days of races and that's the only guarantee. I have no idea what level you are now and the road from even 39 to 40 is long.

So i can sign the contract? :D

Yes. Send me a ticket and I will get you started

I send the paint a few hours ago did you got them?

Yes and you have been added. I have to send out some gear right now and by the time I'm done with that the servers should allow me access to your drivers and they will get to race. Thanks!

ch1potle
Yes and you have been added. I have to send out some gear right now and by the time I'm done with that the servers should allow me access to your drivers and they will get to race. Thanks!

Thats fine

Credits you should be in the ballpark of 1.5-2 million. XP I am unsure as of yet, hoping someone will give feedback on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back