Premium Remote Racing - Finished. Thank You Everyone!

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 3,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ch1potle
Credits you should be in the ballpark of 1.5-2 million. XP I am unsure as of yet, hoping someone will give feedback on that

Ok may come back to you in a bit. Monatsende is racing my BOBs ATM.

I can send 1 car and 5 paints for 96 hours of racing.

He said 1 car for 72 hours and 5 paints for 24.

Unless arrangements are made to the contrary, all payments will be made to me before adding your drivers or per my discretion.

5x paints gets you 24 hours of races
1 car/ticket gets you 72 hours of races. Cars sent to me must be 0miles/0switch
These are baseline prices and I am open to offers/long term contracts. Let's talk

That totals at 96 hours. I may change it to 2 cars though.

Wow,it must of moved up since I showed up.:D I stand corrected.👍 7 cars times 72 hours = 504 hours?:S they will be tired little fellows when they're done here.;)

I can send a Charger R/T and possibly a SuperBee, fresh from the OCD.

I could use the Cuda, LP400, and the 3 Clios. For those I can give you 15 days of races and that's the only guarantee. I have no idea what level you are now and the road from even 39 to 40 is long.

Okay deal i'll be ready to send from the 14th-17th

I have the 69 Camaro SS in Hugger Orange 0/0 from OCD. Don't see that color listed on your other page. Might be able to send it now if you are interested. Don't think I have sent anything this cycle..........:dopey:

Alfster_1
I have the 69 Camaro SS in Hugger Orange 0/0 from OCD. Don't see that color listed on your other page. Might be able to send it now if you are interested. Don't think I have sent anything this cycle..........:dopey:

I would like to have that and will give you 3 days of races for it. Send FR to one_chipotle

out of curiosity.. how do you race all those drivers at one time... what track, what car...? Etc.

I run the B-Spec Grinder Widget that uses everybody's drivers randomly. All of your drivers will not be in every single race however you will still earn plenty for what I am asking in return. If you would rather have your drivers in every race check out Duck's service.

ch1potle
I run the B-Spec Grinder Widget that uses everybody's drivers randomly. All of your drivers will not be in every single race however you will still earn plenty for what I am asking in return. If you would rather have your drivers in every race check out Duck's service.

:) I'm satisfied with the prizes I earn

I Sent you a FR. At the moment I'm only able to send paints.

In a near future will be able to send cars/tickets every 2/3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back