• 143 comments

WRP001

GTP Race Admin
Staff Emeritus
United States
California
GTP_WRP001
Hi All,

I'm posting a notice that we are planning to use an expensive car for a WRS event in January so you may want to start collecting credits (or plan to run a couple b-spec events) to get the car.

Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO '65

5351060217_63167ce817.jpg

The Alfa TZ2 can be purchased from the New Car Dealership for $10 million credits, the Expert Historic B-Spec event, or from a 1965 ticket.

Keep the car fully stock for now as the exact upgrades or options are yet to be determined. In other words, do NOT add any upgrades that cannot be removed!

There is a nice review of the car here that might get you excited about racing this dream machine.
...In short, the Giulia is a brilliant car that ticks plenty of boxes. It has perfect handling, great sounding realistic engine, lovely looks, and all kinds of different things to suit everyone...

Purchased and waiting in my garage now.
Looking forward to this. 👍

I've been racing this car here. Fun car to drive and always makes for close racing.👍

This is a good way to get to the credits you'll be needing. ;)

Edit:
Down two posts \/

If you have the time , do the Euro Compact car seasonal at the Eifel track.
That´s 400k Cr. in under 5 mins or 4.8 million in 1 hour. ;)

raVer

I'll definitely leave this up to my BSpec driver. Thank's for the head's up.

Thanks for the heads up!

**** Edit ****

Will the car be able to be "borrowed" as in GT Life or will it be in Arcade?

Last edited:
ryanerb
Will the car be able to be "borrowed" as in GT Life or will it be in Arcade?

Yes. For offline use (practice mode) it can be borrowed and in fact we plan to get the car to GTP_3D3Racing and share it so everyone on the friends list could borrow it.

But for the online race you can't use a borrowed car so it still may be of use to own it if you plan to run it online.

Just remember if you get the car leave it stock. It would be a shame to get a $10 mill car and install a part that's not allowed and can't be removed.

Sweet, this is one of my favorite cars in the game. I've always kept it completely stock and I hope we'll be be using it that way. Can't wait 👍

Yes. For offline use (practice mode) it can be borrowed and in fact we plan to get the car to GTP_3D3Racing and share it so everyone on the friends list could borrow it.

As far as I know only one person can borrow a car at a time.

It's a little beast, I won the 4hr Nurburgring endurance race with it, fully stock :sly:

I've got this but the turbo is added I think. Can it be removed or deselected?

Its an awesome car... 620Kg only.

millross
I've got this but the turbo is added I think. Can it be removed or deselected?

Its an awesome car... 620Kg only.

Yes you can remove the turbo you bought.

Hope it's gonna be in a awesome real track

Should be an interesting race. I found I have the car already, must of won it in the B-spec event.

Zero miles on it. Sounds great!!

Better start doing some laps with it.:)

Edit: What a sweet handling car. Down on power in stock form with only 164hp. Wakes up nicely with the high speed turbo.

I was just running the Super Car Nostalgia races In the Seasonal events. What a blast running the Nordshilfe in this thing!!

Last edited:
akmuq
As far as I know only one person can borrow a car at a time.

That's news to me, but easy enough to test... Well not for me at the moment as I don't have my ps3.

Can someone test and verify two people can't borrow the same car at the same time?

Seems like quite a few already have the car anyway and most will want it for themselves for the online race so this won't prevent us from using it, but sharing would be a nice backup option.

ryanerb
I would be game for Laguna Seca! lol

We ran Laguna (for the second time in 6 months) just a few weeks ago so very unlikely.

Edit: What a sweet handling car. Down on power in stock form with only 164hp.
177 fully broken in.
This car can be won in B-spec Historic Cup , and a 2J really helps here. Ask around if your friends can share it for you. I have mine shared, I think. Not broken in, however, and can't be fixed until I'm done with 24Hr Nurb :dunce:

I think I have a Toyota 7 and Chaparral 2J shared, but I can't connect my PS3 to the net for another fortnight so for now it's limited to people already friends with - use that to win the car p'raps?

177 fully broken in.
This car can be won in B-spec Historic Cup , and a 2J really helps here. Ask around if your friends can share it for you. I have mine shared, I think. Not broken in, however, and can't be fixed until I'm done with 24Hr Nurb :dunce:

Hi dsgerbc, I see your from Ann Arbor. Not far from me in Livonia.

Maybe talk to you in one of the 3D3 races sometime.

Thanks to the tip from Christophe, I am harvesting some cash from B-Spec grinding, and also earning some of you some cash at the same time (Lucas, Matt, Ren, Kelvin and Scott in particular). If you want to join in the cash grinding process, please send me a friend request on PSN.

I like the idea of running A-spec races to earn the cash, but I don't have anywhere to do that at the moment. I can have my PS3 under my desk at work though :D

Back