Advance Notice: $10M Alfa TZ2 to be used in January

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 143 comments
anastasis14
A bit off-topic, I added GTP_3D3Racing to my friends list, but no answer yet. Am I doing anything wrong?

You've done nothing wrong, but I don't have access to a ps3 and I usually manage that PSN account. Lucas and Marc have access and should be able to fix that for you next time they log in using that ID.

Last edited:
NICE!!
Thanks guys I'll add you when I get a chance.
Any help is always appreciated.
Does it matter what lvl my bot is??
Haven't really had the time to grind??

Cheers All !!!

Add me as well. I am using Bob.

Al

GTP-Allibubba99

I need some experience, so I can be able to buy this week's car
I write that too, may be more comers ;)

It's under 1mil, so I could gift it to you. I have 2 of them.

I'll be back at my PS3 in about 2hrs for a quick FR action with you, and then will send the zero miles car. Don't worry about sending it back. :sly:

For offline use (practice mode) it can be borrowed and in fact we plan to get the car to GTP_3D3Racing and share it so everyone on the friends list could borrow it.

Just an FYI... we've decided against the above. We have several 3D3 marshalls managing the friends list of the shared lounge (GTP_3D3Racing) and we don't want to have to worry about synchronizing the save file between members, and in fact we want to use this account as little as possible, so we're not going to be acquiring the car or sharing it from the GTP_3D3Racing account.

A shared car can't be used online anyway.

A bit off-topic, I added GTP_3D3Racing to my friends list, but no answer yet. Am I doing anything wrong?

The 3D3Racing FR list is up to date as of this morning.
You were added 👍

The list gets updated almost every day, and always on Mon, Tues, Wed, to ensure all drivers are in for the practices, and races.

Edit: I appreciate the $$$ from Bspec drivers, but I've pulled my Bob's offline until the event week as I already have the car, and a 15 mil. in credits.
I'll try to run the widet with the drivers that are looking to get the car until everyone is rolling in the $$$. 👍

Bob's are all on a break whilst the servers are down for the 2.02 upgrade.

Normal service will resume shortly :)

Carlos Fandango
Bob's are all on a break whilst the servers are down for the 2.02 upgrade.

Normal service will resume shortly :)

If the Bobs use this break to organize a union all our plans will be foiled. :sly:

I've seen the way my Bob's drive, and I don't think that they could organise a bachelor party in strip joint. I'm not worried...

I've seen the way my Bob's drive, and I don't think that they could organise a bachelor party in strip joint. I'm not worried...

hysterical.gif

Update, seems that at least one of my Bob's has taken a leave of absence, either that or my PS3 is has lost connection with the server. Will rectify tonight but it seems I won't be hosting any races for a few hours due to my flaky home internet connection (should have left it at work!)...

Anastasis - can I make a suggestion (will PM you as well if you don't see this). Cash in your Bob so that his experience from the last 24 hours is applied. Should stop him finishing last and will also raise your B-spec level and allow you to recruit some more drivers 👍

Thank you a lot for doing this, just did what you asked

Also created some Greek-German blood ;)

Great - when I get my PS3 connected again I'll run them :cheers:

EDIT: New thread created for B-spec grinding and wigdet discussions here

Last edited:
This car can be won in B-spec Historic Cup

"Yah You Can", excelent plan "B" 👍 I missed it in the OCD so my Bob had to show how much wire he had and stepped up ta roosty the compo for the score of my garage.

"Yah You Can", excelent plan "B" 👍 I missed it in the OCD so my Bob had to show how much wire he had and stepped up ta roosty the compo for the score of my garage.

Lefty, this car can be found in NCD of you have enough credits. :P
That's why we all started running the widget mentioned by Jon (Carlos) in the previous post.
Go and take a look at that thread...

Lefty, this car can be found in NCD of you have enough credits. :P

I have been trying to understand the widget work around but it would do for me what I enjoy doing in the game, since I can sit in my rig and drive for hours and hours. It sounds cool and all but I just love makin the space bukz my self. The historic race was Bob's greatest contribution to my garage and figuring out how to make my Toyata 7 fly and then handing it off to Bob was great.

Hopefully everyone has the Alfa TZ2 or is close to gathering enough credits ($10M) in their GTP tag account by now. The time trial will start next week on Sunday January 8th.

Also, if anyone has a good general tune for this car (obviously gearing will have to be customized when the track is made public) let me know via PM or just post it here. We would like to use the tune for some testing for the special event.

Hopefully everyone has the Alfa TZ2 or is close to gathering enough credits ($10M) in their GTP tag account by now. The time trial will start next week on Sunday January 8th 15th.

Also, if anyone has a good general tune for this car (obviously gearing will have to be customized when the track is made public) let me know via PM or just post it here. We would like to use the tune for some testing for the special event.

Actually I made a mistake... We aren't using the Alfa until the following week starting on the 15th so everyone has more time to gather chips to buy it.

Hopefully everyone has the Alfa TZ2 or is close to gathering enough credits ($10M) in their GTP tag account by now.

Just to add to this, the new B-Spec seasonals are perfect for grinding cash out. Ignore the Le Mans event as it requires too much time and requires too much babysitting.

I'm using the Takarta NSX from our wk17 WRS event and have just used the power limiter to bring it into spec for the event (no other changes from when I used it in wk17). Start the race on intermediate tyres and leave Bob to it. Come back 25 minutes later and you'll have Cr.4m in your account (assuming you're at the 200% login bonus as most are). Change the car back to inters (Bob pits for RH tyres at some point) and repeat.

If you're near the PS3 and can restart when the previos race has finished, you can earn Cr.20m in around 2hrs 15mins. You'll need an oil change every three or four races, but the power drop doesn't seem to impede my Bob too much.

Am using this to supplement my GTP account with nice cars so that I can close my other account. The seasonal is open until the end of the month so I won't be running my widget again before then.

:cheers:

Or take 2J, stick it on S3's, enter LeMans race, tell bob to speed-up and jam that enter on the keyboard if you have it. Come back half an hour later to $6mil.

You'll earn cash more quickly with the Spa event as Le Mans takes 40 minutes to complete, and not eveyone has the 2J.

3 races at Le Mans = 2 hours and Cr18m with some babysitting

5 races at Spa = 2hrs 15mins and Cr.20m without babysitting

Anyone that competed in Wk17 already has the NSX as well so there is no initial outlay 👍

Last edited:
It's actually still nice to have cash in your B-spec drivers pockets. You can only keep $20M in your account at one time, but can stash boatloads of cash between the 6 B-spec drivers for a rainy day. :lol:

I've run Spa twice and have $8M to show for it... nice!

I'm bad at saving, so that's not an issue for me :D Spend, spend, spend!!! Have so far, bougt a Jag XJR-9 and BMW McLaren F1 GTR LM that both showed up in the UCD, have also cleared out the OCD of LMP and JGTC/Super GT cars, and also bought a Ferrari 330 P4 (which I'm looking forward to trying with the new sounds).

Next up - Ford MkIV 👍

Or take 2J, stick it on S3's, enter LeMans race, tell bob to speed-up and jam that enter on the keyboard if you have it. Come back half an hour later to $6mil.

That's what I did! I only did it so that I could complete the b-spec online races and get the Level 23 ticket though... :D

The best way to do it is the Spa race. I ended up using the Nomad Diablo on intermediate tires with no pit. My Level 40 bob handled it like a boss up until the last 3/4 of the last lap, then he decided to try his hand at drifting.... which ended him off course a couple times, but he was a good minute or more ahead, so winning was no problem.

Back