Status
Not open for further replies.

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
MyBoardNick
Hi,

Lets share this together :)

YOU should read this OP carefully before posting!

It came to our attention that there are a few GTP forum members grabbing all available offers just because they are online.
Therefor we have to setup a "fair use policy" further down this post (So keep reading!!)

Newly added, a greedy people list, since they don't want to listen to our comment.
We have to specify for you givers who they are....so they don't end up with everything...
The list includes the following persons...

Greedy people (a.k.a. hall of shame or hall of lame!):

• Thenextbob ( WagnerAlmeida, Fe662??)
  • gamerdog6482
  • Locoman88

This is a giveaway thread, if you have something you want to get rid of, you are able to post it in this thread.
This is NOT a trade thread, posting "I have gold Chrome and search for Silver Chrome" is considered a trade, so not wanted.

We do NOT allow you to ask for stuff, please quote the person that offers something and tell him/her what you want from the offer.
Offers are made when the gifter feels like it, please don't beg for generosity 👍

An exception to "your not allowed to ask" are the following items that we (the crowd) think you should get because they are special...

You can ONLY ask for the following items (which is not considered begging)

• Jeff Gordon Suit
  • Glitch Suit-00
  • Glitch Helmet-00
  • XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
  • Horn #112 (tank horn)

Remember, posting anything against above rules could end up with you being dished/bashed/humiliated/trashed. Be aware, just follow the rules.

It might sound harsh, but after accepting a giveaway offer, YOU take initiative to send out the Friends Request. Since you get it for free, you can do at least something 👍

Often there is a limit to the giveaway. This can be due to reset time or not able to send gifts after a certain hour. Please respect the offer and the information that comes with it. Don't think you have RIGHTS to receive anything. It is the generosity of the gifter and so the rule of the gifter if you get something. This seems sometimes unclear to people...

Special thanks goes to all the guys, being here and help share and serve the community with all the goods! Thanks a lot guys 👍

Outeke!

PS. And of course leave feedback on Reputation Thread. Thank you!
PS2. Since you managed to read the OP all the way until here. Proficiat! Therefor, if you gifted (something <-> a lot) in this thread, please go to The Gifters Remote Race Thread for some free Bob credits!

- Fair use policy -

These are guidelines..subject to changes

• You have read the AUP of GTPlanet
  • User may NOT, in no circumtances beg for an Item in a giveaway Thread, as it is stated (specified items above are).
  • Maximum of RECEIVING 1 GIVEAWAY per day. No matter the Post quantity or lenght of membership in GTPlanet.net
  • After receiving a gift, you will let others take the chance, so you will NOT apply for other (same) free stuff for 2 days
  • New user may NOT take more than 1 Giveaway. Everybody applies to the Receiving rule.
  • TAKE AND DON'T COMPLAIN! It's a giveaway not your Birthday.
  • Say THANK YOU to the Gifter. Make the person giving feel appreciated.
  • IF you take more than 1 Giveaway a day YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM GIVEAWAY THREAD.
  • Must add the gifter and not make the gifter add you. Don't be Lazy and do something too.
  • Don't take something you ALREADY have. Give chances to who doesn't.
  • Just because it is offered, doesn't mean it should be taken!
  • Make sure you have a equal or positive balance between gifting and receiving
  • After receiving a gift, wait a few days before you snap another gift. Even if you see something you've been waiting for a long time
  • Behave and don't feed your greed from this thread.

But for those who cannot behave....

im-watching-you-focker.jpg

Or if that doesn't help....

3a4d9f02-1b9d-4b65-8639-13800b8a3e6b.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
That nice guy who deal with Outeke can chose 1 car from HERE too 👍
I can send today :)

Good morning Sir,

Very nice of you my friend to boost the weight!
I bet we will see some more friends dropping in (at least I hope!)

👍

Good morning Sir,

Very nice of you my friend to boost the weight!
I bet we will see some more friends dropping in (at least I hope!)

👍

Oh Good morning, almost forgot good manners :lol:
I bet too we see some nice guys 👍

Good morning to both of you. i am happy to send 5 of these chips to both of you if necessary for free. only have 4 at the moment and have a paint trade for tomorrow so i can get them to you sunday and monday if thats ok. let me know

Hi mate.
If you can send f/r to my oldbloke007 account I should be able to send 4 tonight and again tomorrow.
Freebies of course.:)
If you wanted to send 1 back to me I can send 5 each time till you have enough.
Cheers mate.👍

Umm.. I have 1 and I will send it to you everyday until you tell me to stop. :dopey:

Hello my friend,

4 XJR-9 Paint chips sent! 👍

2 to each account. Have a 3rd one on my FL will send later. 👍

Chat you soon. :)

Good evening everybody, what a nice feeling to come home and see a dozen people offering to send paints!!

Since I apparently have now already 4 chips on my main accounts (thanks Cbarbosa & HOODFIELD), and 2 on my main sub (thanks Cbarbosa).

If anybody needs a FR to be able to send now, please say so.
I can turn the ps3 on in 5 minutes....

👍 everybody for the reply's!

You guys rock! All of you!

Hello mate,

Can send 4 of those tomorrow (all I have atm).

If you can wait for tomorrow, feel free to send an FR. 👍

Awesome, I send you the last one asap to have a set of 5 :D

Hello mate,

Can send 4 of those tomorrow (all I have atm).

If you can wait for tomorrow, feel free to send an FR. 👍

Thanks, I can wait the time you guys need. No problem at all! Thanks a lot for helping! And thanks Outeke, because I kinda used your thread. :) And for those sending for me, I'll choose a nice gift in return.

Must say this thread is good example how things should work 👍
I start sharing those goods too when I get them :)

Must say this thread is good example how things should work 👍
I start sharing those goods too when I get them :)

Yeah I'm very satisfied with how it ended up.. just need to complete everybody for a easy 5-send :D

1 sent to w
1 sent to t

Thanks, much appreciated!

Hi outeke, fr sent and will send chips to you on saturday. i will also work through the list starting with the guys on my friends list then will pm jk83 and cbarbosa and take it from there.
Love this place 👍

Good evening :) You can remove me and Ch1potle from list.Andy sent me paints and I sent them to Ch1potle 👍

Send me a FR and I will send you 5 tomorrow. Today I sent already 5 of this colours to dylpro from the other thread about the Jag colour :)

I`d like to join the club. Will send my only chip to JK83 for duping matters.
Collecting XJ9 chips on AAA-Ticket and Monatsanfang.

Edit. Oh, JK83 is complete???

Shall I send to OuWeke?

Thanks all so far!

@gazelle68 thanks, I'll accept shortly. thanks for the paint. :)

@JK83 OP updated. thanks!

@Monatsende Your added to the OP of wanted's..somebody will help you or else I do :)

@Everybody else who offered to send paint to me.
If you can please help out, and for everybody receiving. Please share it too!

Thanks & Enjoy 👍

I´ll cover Monatsende (AAA-Ticket and Monatsanfang). 👍
Have both in my FL.

Tomorrow and Saturday. Please check it on the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back