The Gifters Remote Race Thread: Read OP Before Posting!

• Thread starter F1
  • 3,061 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grindernatornatornatornatornatornatornatornator just started. I will still accept people for the remaining three spots, but from now on only if you are already on my FL.

If there's any free spaces I would appreciate the add.

Are you on my FL?

I'm not mate, but I can send you a FR req right now, but it's a fair call if you got a reserved FL to look after.

I'm not mate, but I can send you a FR req right now, but it's a fair call if you got a reserved FL to look after.

Next time I say I'm starting one, chime in and send me that FR. Already started it now, and I don't want to confuse the grinder.

Me please gamer!

It's all just like
images

Yesterday's AR: OG, NC, TA
Today's AR: OG, NC, TA

^what????

Ok so my ps3 hates RR.. so ill have everyone that wants to race send an fr to my other ps3 will be posting the PSN in a minute (cos I dont remember it)...

So, apparently there are like 6 people that actually visit this thread, which I believe is a direct result of the closing of the giveaway thread (Whatever, Daan). When I hit 15,000,000 in my drivers, I'm buying a Lamborghini Miura and then my drivers are coming offline for good.

I'm going to shut off the grinder (After this Ferrari race is over) for about ten minutes to upload this picture I took. It will go on shortly after, so if you want to collect money from your team now would be a good time to do it.

This thread still going on :scared: ?

If so I would love some RR Please!

[URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=7097908]I Have Been In The Giveaway Thread[/URL]

This thread still going on :scared: ?

If so I would love some RR Please!

[URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=7097908]I Have Been In The Giveaway Thread[/URL]

I remember your name from the thread.

You picked up in the late stages. I remember giving something to you as well...

My memory says it was a Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo. If you're still on my FL I'll throw you in.

Well, I'm hitting the metaphorical hay. When I wake up in seven or so hours, I will turn off the grinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back