• 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Giveaway!
Free Giveaway!
To who ever tells me what Wrong with this post. :dunce:
Pre-School all over again :(

PRIZE: ZZII In any Color.

Prize still available! Will Gift this to the FIRST Person who Sends me a PM! Because From this minute on, I will be CAMPING WOO!! YAY FAMILY! Trying to have a Paintball War, so that'll be fun!

So if you want this car PM ME!! :drool: 💡 I wont be able to send untill the 4th of September. That's when I'll be back!

Have Fun! And Take Careee! :dopey: Till next month ThreadMates!

While locoman's comment was a bit rude, you need to stop bashing everyone in the thread.

Paints anyone?

I was not bashing everyone. If you bother to read what I wrote, I said "some people", that does not mean everyone. It was meant for who it was intended for without actually calling out the person. You see, this is where the crap starts when you make posts like that because now I have to go off topic and explain it to you. Simple solution for you, if it don't pertain to you, ignore it.

GTP_CargoRat
I was not bashing everyone. If you bother to read what I wrote, I said "some people", that does not mean everyone. It was meant for who it was intended for without actually calling out the person. You see, this is where the crap starts when you make posts like that because now I have to go off topic and explain it to you. Simple solution for you, if it don't pertain to you, ignore it.

You don't have to reply. . . .

Have a great time Azn! I will put your guys on AR so you have some moo-lah to spend when you get back!

I also am going on vacation! What a coicidence! Funny though, I'm going to Sea World! I feel like a kid! Going on Manta after it broke down.

I also am going on vacation! What a coicidence! Funny though, I'm going to Sea World! I feel like a kid! Going on Manta after it broke down.

I was there at the beginning of summer! I'm guessing by your location that you're going to the San Diego one?

You don't have to reply. . . .

Yes, I do because some people don't wanna take the time and actually comprehend what they read. But whatever, just drop it as I got the guy taken care of who you thought was begging. He simply asked for something which I'm willing to help him out with, not a big deal. So, the end, nothing more needs to be said about the subject.

GTP_CargoRat
Yes, I do because some people don't wanna take the time and actually comprehend what they read. But whatever, just drop it as I got the guy taken care of who you thought was begging. He simply asked for something which I'm willing to help him out with, not a big deal. So, the end, nothing more needs to be said about the subject.

I didn't say beg. And no ones forcing you.n

GTP_CargoRat
Just drop it, seriously. No need to keep going on about it. Its a done deal, now just move along.

What if you just made a last last last...last post here for a while?

The other day you told us how bad the thread was, repeatedly, and how those posts would be your last posts...and now you're here again :confused: ...

On another subject, Diogo, you wanted me to send someone a level 16? Can you get them to FR me?

Mobi

Just drop it, seriously. No need to keep going on about it. Its a done deal, now just move along.

It would have been a done deal if you wouldn't have posted here anymore as you indeed repeatedly said yourself.
You only try to provoke the guys here.:(

On another subject, Diogo, you wanted me to send someone a level 16? Yes
Can you get them to FR me?

Mobi

I don't know tbh , he was last online 26th August ... and I just sent him a FR , if he accepts I will tell him , if he doesn't . I will add 5 paints to that and you can give away to someone else. :)

Ok everybody. I haven't gifted here in a few days, so here goes.
Since tomorrow is my birthday, I am letting 5 users choose any tradeable premium car they want. :D
If nobody takes me up on this offer, I'll just send the cars to random people on my FL.

Last edited:
It would have been a done deal if you wouldn't have posted here anymore as you indeed repeatedly said yourself.
You only try to provoke the guys here.:(

Provoke people?? I came in here to try to help someone that your friends accused of begging or otherwise didn't follow your so called rules down to the letter. They were rude to the person so I decided to help him out. Not trying to provoke anyone at all. Just because someone doesn't follow your rules exactly how you have them, thats no reason to be rude to them. If thats the type of behavior you promote, then its no wonder you can't get new people to participate in this thread. I help someone out and you still want to give me crap. You really have no clue. You're right, it is best I stay out of this thread as its quite obvious that if someones not a part of your little Orange Kingdom, they are going to be wrong no matter what. Whatever.

Provoke people?? I came in here to try to help someone that your friends accused of begging or otherwise didn't follow your so called rules down to the letter. They were rude to the person so I decided to help him out. Not trying to provoke anyone at all. Just because someone doesn't follow your rules exactly how you have them, thats no reason to be rude to them. If thats the type of behavior you promote, then its no wonder you can't get new people to participate in this thread. I help someone out and you still want to give me crap. You really have no clue. You're right, it is best I stay out of this thread as its quite obvious that if someones not a part of your little Orange Kingdom, they are going to be wrong no matter what. Whatever.

I do not see the point of you posting here, you are just trying to wind people up... I actually find it quite sad that you are arguing with us... Just really? Why do you have to find everything so serious and emotional? You have no right, no right, to get involved in a thread that has nothing to do with you... Rules are rules and if you don't like them, nobody is telling you to come back... We all know you have a grudge against Outeke, which I also find quite sad because you are telling others to 'forget and move on' why haven't you done that with Outeke? Nobody is following Outeke, he is not our leader, for some odd reason you seem to think that in your delusional mind...

porthillking
Since tomorrow is my birthday, I am letting 4 users choose any tradeable premium car they want. :D
If nobody takes me up on this offer, I'll just send the cars to random people on my FL.

Cool XD but since it's your birthday surprise me?

porthillking
Since tomorrow is my birthday, I am letting 4 users choose any tradeable premium car they want. :D

Considering whats going on at the time of this post...

This post will be hidden in no time!!

Guys!!! No need to post to each other, just end it fellas!!!

Cool XD but since it's your birthday surprise me?

Ok then, I'll send you a surprise car tomorrow. Just send a FR to porthillking 👍

Considering whats going on at the time of this post...

This post will be hidden in no time!!

Guys!!! No need to post to each other, just end it fellas!!!

I probably should have waited a few hours to see if it calmed down. :indiff: I agree though. Just end all this petty arguing.

I was about to claim that but then realised I've already had mine for today... =(

porthillking
Ok then, I'll send you a surprise car tomorrow. Just send a FR to porthillking 👍

I probably should have waited a few hours to see if it calmed down. :indiff: I agree though. Just end all this petty arguing.

Yes I agree, also any spare slots for me? ;)

I was about to claim that but then realised I've already had mine for today... =(

Well, since you technically wouldn't be recieving this car till the 2nd of september, I think you may be free to claim. :sly: Best check with Outeke just in case though. :P

Yes I agree, also any spare slots for me? ;)

Yes there are. :) What Premium car would you like? It will get sent on the 1st of september. :D

Well, since you technically wouldn't be recieving this car till the 2nd of september, I think you may be free to claim. :sly: Best check with outeke just in case though. :P

Yes there are. :) What car would you like? It will get sent on the 1st of september. :D

Well... I'll see if I can get in touch with him... Still on holiday, but leave me a slot incase... Thanks again. :) 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back