The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
nealcropper
Dude check back. I think you'll find that I posted the correct answer first. Lol. :crazy: :sly:

I read your answer but that's not the definition I know, sorry.

Thenextbob
No worries :)
I will send a FR from WagnerAlmeida just to guarantee,ok?:)

Yeah shoot it over and add a message about the car so I don't forget

Loll how am I suppossed to know that, I could've sworn a post was implied?

Hmmm. Whatever do you mean? I won fair and square.. I should also get it because if I hadn't been busy writing down the technical answer, then I'd have a car... Dayum

YouButNotYou
Hmmm. Whatever do you mean? I won fair and square.. I should also get it because if I hadn't been busy writing down the technical answer, then I'd have a car... Dayum

I think the rules are clear :/ I won as I posted way before you :/

Awful posts fellas.

I actually had YouButNotYou on my schedule for another 67 ticket "just because". I believe I sent him one not long ago... But he didn't get the car he wanted if I recall correctly. If I'm wrong about that, apologies.

So, with that slot now open, Who wants it? I'll take a max three posts asking for it, and choose between 1 and 3 to get it. Level 23, 24, 67, 69, 70, 71. All are fair game. Quality of recent posts will be the determining factor whether or not I gift them and I will FR you if needed. That said, Im done with this thread. Too much junk.

Look for my own thread where I will be gifting - coming soon. It will be fun and more up my alley that what can be done in this thread. More small contests, photos, guessing games, etc.

It's been fun. Last gift from me begins now.... Cheers from Indianapolis
Agreed junk parts of your post 👍 That's why barely visit anymore in this thread.... Too mutch chit chatting, if I try giveaway something in this thread my post disapear in 5min 10 pages back and no one can't see my post..
@All can you please stop useles post's and try giveaway something?

YouButNotYou
Fair enough...

Yes it is :) Look at the original post:

ShortAzianKid
Both of you essentially have two halfs to the answer so
whoever <---
posts <---
first <---
gets <---
it, <---
now let's see who refreshes first XD
You could have refreshed first,but i posted first :s

I try to giveaway stuff but my giveaways end up getting posted 5 pages back because of my own chitchat...
Yeah, I'll stop talking crap.

EDIT: I get the whole post, I can read, you do not have to explain... It was a joke? Not one of my best, but.. Wahayy

You weren't joking in the slightest.erely clogging the thread and arguing with the gifter after you lost out fair and square. Do you know why you didn't win one of my three tickets?

You weren't joking in the slightest.erely clogging the thread and arguing with the gifter after you lost out fair and square. Do you know why you didn't win one of my three tickets?

Hmm... I'll think you'll find it was a joke, and I was not 'arguing' with the gifter... I admit I am slightly having my fair share of replies, but the nature of the replies are, in my opinion, not classed as 'arguing'. Thanks.

EDIT: You can also go back to my post where I was answering the Clay question, as it says edited at 11:56(BST) and the post made about refreshing was around 7 minutes earlier, the post where I lost out was 6 minutes earlier as well, thus, making you look like a fool. Thanks for wasting your time and my time.

YouButNotYou
Hmm... I'll think you'll find it was a joke, and I was not 'arguing' with the gifter... I admit I am slightly having my fair share of replies, but the nature of the replies are, in my opinion, not classed as 'arguing'. Thanks.

EDIT: You can also go back to my post where I was answering the Clay question, as it says edited at 11:56(BST) and the post made about refreshing was around 7 minutes earlier, the post where I lost out was 6 minutes earlier as well, thus, making you look like a fool. Thanks for wasting your time and my time.

Whaaaat?The editing time doesnt cares :P

Whaaaat?The editing time doesnt cares :P

To me it does, because it was last edited at 11:56, which was obviously after you won the car saying something like I refreshed first.. Can't remember the exact words, and then we went on from there. :)

Ermagersh, you're giving me a headache, I'm so tired and you guys are arguing about annoying posts...

Choose your battles wisely!

And I'm giving away some amazing eye candy if you check out my tweets @Dooblewasur

In fact, I saw a Qvale (Google it) today...very rare and, well...
:McKayla:

Mobi

Ok fellas, no need to argue about pointless post times!!

Lets all get back on topic:

2 gold chrome up for the taking...

Will be sent on the 5th Sept

I was just joking. I'm hilarious my friend.

I was just joking. I'm hilarious my friend.

Was that meant to bother me? Cause get one? It doesn't... Anywho, I am not going to give you the satisfaction and keep my dignity while I'm at it... Please come back when you have some intellect.

I'm in need of a good car. I'm lvl 17 any help would be appreciated

Sorry sir seems people forgot what this thread is for, sorry.:ouch:
I'm booked for gifting right now, but add me @ PSN playnthru2. I have cars on share for the seasonals there. You can use them, and make some big credits.:)

To all those telling this guy not to beg.:town: He didn't, he asked.. Jeezs he's only had 3 post before posting here?? And at least 3 people just gave him "oh don't beg"👎:(

Was that meant to bother me? Cause get one? It doesn't... Anywho, I am not going to give you the satisfaction and keep my dignity while I'm at it... Please come back when you have some intellect.

You're completely off the mark. Think about it... I've gifted things to you before. And there is no need to insult people either. That will get you attention you don't want.

Last edited:
OPT1MUMG4M3R

Can I please have the chrome chips please I trying to make all my drag cars out of gold both rims and body

OPT1MUMG4M3R

I would deeply appreciate it!

Adding a new giveaway, the 0/0/0 Bianco Eldorado Maserati GranTurismo with Nero stock wheels is available, but now you must sign up and compete in my Star Mazda GTPlanet Championship. Click the link in my signature or here to do so.

Jahgee1124
Adding a new giveaway, the 0/0/0 Bianco Eldorado Maserati GranTurismo with Nero stock wheels is available, but now you must sign up and compete in my Star Mazda GTPlanet Championship. Click the link in my signature or here to do so.

I signed up XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back