The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FerrariEnzo15
Can I please have the chrome chips please I trying to make all my drag cars out of gold both rims and body

Sure!! Will be sent on the 5th when Im home from holiday

FR me in the meantime

OPT1MUM_G4M3R

NitroGT
I would deeply appreciate it!

Sorry mate, 5th Sept taken...

Dont worry, I will send gold chrome over on the 13th Sept if you can wait... Due to my busy schedule...

In the meantime, FR me on OPT1MUM_G4M3R

Edit: Damn you, double post!!

Last edited:
FerrariEnzo15
K, thanks a lot and ill send you the drag tuned viper an chrysler 300 for free.

Thanks mate, much appreciated

@To all eagle eyes, this was a previously decided trade with myself and FerrariEnzo15

Nothing to do with this giveaway at all...

Thanks

So, I got online with my relative's wi fi! Will send a level 16 to Diogo and the yellow Spoon thing to Our Feathery Friend.

Mobi

Adding a new giveaway, the 0/0/0 Bianco Eldorado Maserati GranTurismo with Nero stock wheels is available, but now you must sign up and compete in my Star Mazda GTPlanet Championship. Click the link in my signature or here to do so.

I'll sign up in a minute... I imagine it is Mazda's? :)

Not even going to bother arguing because it's completely unnecessary.
Just put it all behind us, unless you don't want to and we can have mature conversations over PM, so let's stop clogging up this thread.

@BJBEOSmitty
I'll take the level 23 ticket off of your hands :dopey:

I'll take the 70 ticket please

FR's sent to both a few minutes ago. If either are on your PS3 now, accept in the next hour and I can send immediately (leaving for work after that) If not, will have to send after reset tonight/tomorrow. No worries, my gifting/trading schedule is wide open at the moment.

Two great tickets ready to go, final giveaway nearing its conclusion and marking the end of my run here. New, fun, personalized giveaway thread coming soon... Cheers from Indy

Last edited:
67' ticket sent to thenextbob. Sorry it's late pal. So I chucked in some extra goodies!

EDIT : sorry not sent them as I don't have you on my FL. Send me a FR soon as you can pal and I will send the ticket and extras as soon as.

P.S. GOT MY GT ACADEMY 2012 SUIT! but no 370z :-(

Last edited:
nealcropper
67' ticket sent to thenextbob. Sorry it's late pal. So I chucked in some extra goodies!

EDIT : sorry not sent them as I don't have you on my FL. Send me a FR soon as you can pal and I will send the ticket and extras as soon as.

You don't?Oh sorry xD
I'll sent a FR

xIMacaPallIx
Could Anybody Help Me Out, Mabe A Old Car That Never Gets Used Anymore:)

Sorry but this is kind of begging :/ I think it won't be attended.But maybe stay plugged in this thread for some cool freebies ;)

nealcropper

FR sent from WagnerAlmeida to Nealcropper.And I still don't know how to put a car photo as my profile image in PSN :/ Yours is an Italia,so fantastico!

staticmap

Thanks Playnthru( On My IPad So I Carnt Quote) Will Do Tomorrow :)

staticmap

Thanks Playnthru( On My IPad So I Carnt Quote) Will Do Tomorrow :)

I am also in my iPad right now, and I have quoted... Unless you're on the app? Because of so, then okay... But if you're on Safari(like me) then in the bottom right it should say quote?

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Trying to not use waste less posts.. I do imagine you can still quote on the App, although I have never been on it so I don't know where... Let's hope your talking about the App anyway...

EDIT2: No problem! :)

Last edited:
YouButNotYou
I am also in my iPad right now, and I have quoted... Unless you're on the app? Because of so, then okay... But if you're on Safari(like me) then in the bottom right it should say quote?

Hope that helps!

You can still quote . . . .

YouButNotYou

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Trying to not use waste less posts.. I do imagine you can still quote on the App, although I have never been on it so I don't know where... Let's hope your talking about the App anyway...

Thanks, Just Figured It Out:)

Could Anybody Help Me Out, Mabe A Old Car That Never Gets Used Anymore:)

Never mind the rudeness of some people here. Send a friend request to GTP_CargoRat with a note of what you want and I'll send it tomorrow after reset.

Never mind the rudeness of some people here. Send a friend request to GTP_CargoRat with a note of what you want and I'll send it tomorrow after reset.

While locoman's comment was a bit rude, you need to stop bashing everyone in the thread.

Paints anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back