The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful posts fellas.

I actually had YouButNotYou on my schedule for another 67 ticket "just because". I believe I sent him one not long ago... But he didn't get the car he wanted if I recall correctly. If I'm wrong about that, apologies.

So, with that slot now open, Who wants it? I'll take a max three posts asking for it, and choose between 1 and 3 to get it. Level 23, 24, 67, 69, 70, 71. All are fair game. Quality of recent posts will be the determining factor whether or not I gift them and I will FR you if needed. That said, Im done with this thread. Too much junk.

Look for my own thread where I will be gifting - coming soon. It will be fun and more up my alley that what can be done in this thread. More small contests, photos, guessing games, etc.

It's been fun. Last gift from me begins now.... Cheers from Indianapolis

Can I have a '67? Thanks..

Im not sure if you actually like the spice girls or your just trying to be funny. Lol

0FF848AA.jpg

Hmmm... What do you think? You're going to need a beep here... I -beeping- hate them!

EDIT: Oh wow... JESUS that was close! Thank you so much for not making me double post! If I did that it would of been the end of the world! But seriously, I realised just after I clicked submit...

BJBEOSmitty
Awful posts fellas.

I actually had YouButNotYou on my schedule for another 67 ticket "just because". I believe I sent him one not long ago... But he didn't get the car he wanted if I recall correctly. If I'm wrong about that, apologies.

So, with that slot now open, Who wants it? I'll take a max three posts asking for it, and choose between 1 and 3 to get it. Level 23, 24, 67, 69, 70, 71. All are fair game. Quality of recent posts will be the determining factor whether or not I gift them and I will FR you if needed. That said, Im done with this thread. Too much junk.

Look for my own thread where I will be gifting - coming soon. It will be fun and more up my alley that what can be done in this thread. More small contests, photos, guessing games, etc.

It's been fun. Last gift from me begins now.... Cheers from Indianapolis

You know what BJBOE. I couldn't agree more. This thread has become a bit stale lately, for want of a better word. PM me when you get your thread up.

Not begging I'm asking

If you read the OP posted by Outeke(thread creator) at the start of this thread, it says not to ask/beg for a car... You can still grab a car, just by waiting for someone to post that they are GIVING away a car...

Thanks,
YouButNotYou

EDIT: Double posting is frowned upon... :grumpy:

BJBEOSmitty
Yep!!! I think we might be friends... If not I will FR you no later than Wed am Indy time

Definitely Sir! FR coming your way tonight or tomorrow.

Giveaway over. I'm out of here. Have fun lads.

Thankyou
Psn is tatschris81 :)

Drift tuned SLS AMG if you can answer, what is clay? Go!

Clay can be made of lots of different components.. It depends on what type of clay you mean, because awhile ago, clay was made of different components exctracted from the ground which consist of minerals... Although this practice is still in use, it's not very popular... There are air-dry based clay, oil-based clay... There are also different techniques and different ways that you can create your pottery, sculpture, whatever you want to do with it. Clay is technically known as soil made of little particles 'aluminium silicate' Created by the chemical weathering of rock. Hmmm, does that clear it? Also, air-dry clay is usually sand... ;) I hate to keep adding to things clay like the above said, Low Temperature clay is fired at around 1000 Degrees Celsius and High Temperature clay is fired at around 1250 Degrees Celsius.

EDIT: I refreshed first!

Last edited:
Thenextbob
Rock melted with sand at over 500 degrees??:crazy:

YouButNotYou
Clay can be made of lots of different components.. It depends on what type of clay you mean, because awhile ago, clay was made of different components exctracted from the ground which consist of minerals... Although this practice is still in use, it's not very popular... There are air-dry based clay, oil-based clay... There are also different techniques and different ways that you can create your pottery, sculpture, whatever you want to do with it.

Both of you essentially have two halfs to the answer so whoever posts first gets it, now let's see who refreshes first XD

ShortAzianKid
Both of you essentially have two halfs to the answer so whoever posts first gets it, now let's see who refreshes first XD

Dude check back. I think you'll find that I posted the correct answer first. Lol. :crazy: :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back