Franco's Little Shop - *UPDATED!: Caterham, genki silvia, vette c4*

Mauritius
Usa
Francocosta02
francoshop.jpg

separadorautonuevo.jpg

this is for the muscle car lovers, a dodge charger super bee 426 hemi '71 with 87734.8km on the dials.... a great piece of history

PRICE: 3 mattes or 1 lexus lfa (passionate pink) + 1 matte

separadorautonuevo.jpg

Direct from Japan, what we are looking at here is a hks genki hyper silvia rs2 '04 with 1843km of use... just this few words: Perfect drift car.

PRICE: 5 mattes

separadorautonuevo.jpg

and now... for the hardcore trackday drivers.... this is simply THE Trackday Car... perfect car to feel the road and take out the best of you...
caterham seven fireblade '02...15332km

PRICE: 4 mattes or 2x lexus LFA

separadorfx.jpg

Another oldie!, the lovely 2002 turbo, 0 modifications, just as it came out of the factory, go ahead and be the owner of this piece of history!

PRICE: 3 mattes

separadorfx.jpg

Vauxhall Monaro CV8, another almost 0/0/0 car (ye, same mistake lol)

PRICE: 2 mattes

separadorfx.jpg

The Trade List:

Deliver date | New happy owner | Car | Status

22/02/2012 | Diegorborges | RUF 3400S '00 | SENT on 22/02/2012, 23:30 GMT -3, Buenos Aires, Argentina
23/02/2012 | cbarbosa | BMW M3 GTR '03 | SENT on 23/02/2012 22:19 GMT -3, Buenos Aires, Argentina
24/02/2012 | GuitarHack | Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83 | SENT on 24/02/2012 23:19 GMT -3, Buenos Aires, Argentina
26/02/2012 | flybynighter | chevrolet corvette zr-1 (c4) '90 | SENT on 26/02/2012 22:12 GMT -3, Buenos Aires, Argentina
27/02/2012 | BEEFLOCO |RUF BTR '86 | SENT on 29/02/2012

Last edited:
Hello mate,

What can I get you for that sweeettt M3 GTR? :D

Let me know. 👍

Chat you soon. :)

hey! whatever it says there, 5 matts or 5 chromes or 3 matts+2 chromes, or a ticket for any of the cars mentioned under the pic 👍

Roger that! 👍

5 gold chrome + 5 silver chrome ?

Please let me know.

Chat soon. :)

i'll be nice on this :P you got it wrong :P send either 5 chromes or 5 matts, not 5+5 hehehe

just send me 4 silver chromes and 1 gold chrome

i'll be nice on this :P you got it wrong :P send either 5 chromes or 5 matts, not 5+5 hehehe

just send me 4 silver chromes and 1 gold chrome

Ok, the rest was a bonus... 👍

FR accepted! and paints SENT! 👍

Last edited:
gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245004

Here's my trade list. I'm looking for 0/0/0 '83 trueno, 0/0/0 '83 Levin, and 0/0/0 mk1 golf. I am also looking for several '83 birthday tickets. Check my list and pm me if your interested. By the way, I'm new to trading as well! Hope to hear from you soon!

Francocosta02
hey! make an offer for the Trueno if you are intrested! i'll take a look at your list meanwhile

How about 4 Matte and 3 color shifts? I wouldn't be opposed to adding a car to the deal either.

4 Matte and 3 color shifts or one of my 0/0/0 cars listed.

Last edited:
ok... then i should pick a car :D

i'll take that CR-X you have...

ok!! i just read this...

the car should be arriving tomorrow then! i sent the RUF to diego today... i'll start the trade list in the first post

ok!! i just read this...

the car should be arriving tomorrow then! i sent the RUF to diego today... i'll start the trade list in the first post

Francocosta02
hey! i did in an earlier post :D

what you offered, and for the car, i'll take the CR-X

Alright cool. Are you aware the CR-X isn't 0/0/0. The miles are written in my list, but I just want you to know what you are getting. I'll send the CR-X 2/23/12! Put me on your schedule.

Francocosta02
Ok! I'll set you on the list. And fire the car,I know it isn't 0/0/0 but I don't care :)

I made a mistake on the date. I'll send the CRX on 2/24 and try to get the paints to you today.

ok thanks man! no worries, you could've sent the 4 paints only if you wanted :D

.... soo, i save the ruf for you?

Last edited:
And so I did,that would be Porsche interests me,I already made an RGT look good,I can send 3 mattes and 2 chromes when this maintenance is done.

It's his then..:( I am booked for cars for a while..ah well you might find another one or I might.

Back