• Thread starter JK83
  • 40 comments

JK83

Premium
Finland
Finland
Try JK83..
Drift Trial's

1960's Honda S Series: Autumn Ring Mini Reverse Drift Trial<--Click for results 👍

Period of Availability: 2012/09/06 06:00 - 2012/09/20 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This is a Drift Trial event on the Autumn Ring Mini using the 1960's S Series Honda Sportscars. There are no limitations on tuning, but tires are restricted to Comfort/Soft or less.

Allowed Honda's
S500 '63
S600 '64
S800 '66
Comfort: Soft

Racing Cars: Cape Ring Outside Drift Trial<--Click for results 👍

Period of Availability: 2012/09/06 06:00 - 2012/09/20 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

his is a Drift Trial event on the Cape Ring Outside course, using racing cars. There are no limitations on tuning, but tires are restricted to Comfort/Soft or less.

Comfort: Soft

Thanks to Milouse for leaderboards 👍

Last edited:
Is this seasonal event also so hard like the last one? (Lamborghinin Exclusive 550pp).? Anyone already tried it or even beaten everything on Gold?

And what are the prices :-P

Is this seasonal event also so hard like the last one? (Lamborghinin Exclusive 550pp).? Anyone already tried it or even beaten everything on Gold?

And what are the prices :-P

Well on my opinion you can't compare DT's and TT's 👍
Those should be easy to gold :)
And prizes you see from first post...

Got to try later tonight Racing Cars: Cape Ring Outside Drift Trial with mine Toyota7, I think I'v posted tune for it somewhere 👍

oh sorry, my bad, i mean the "special" price for going gold on all tracks ;-) there shoulb be a car for it or not?

16211pts on Cape :)
I think atleast 18-19k needed to stay in top10 so I got lot to improve..
Autumn Ring was great fun 6325pts :)
Edit:
Now 7021pts and 16904pts

Here is tune for honda :lol:
Just use 4th gear and you get easily 6k pts.

I post mine Toyota7 tune when it's ready :)

Last edited:
Edit:
Now 7021pts and 16904pts

Holy extreme settings Batman! Gonna give it a try though

No this is just right thread :lol:

Let me know how it slides :)

It works great, I got 7300 on the second or third try. Thanks for the tune!

Now, if only there was one for the S800 race car for Cape Ring...hint, hint :)

Last edited:
Edit:
Now 7021pts and 16904pts

The tune of the honda, my honda have the same HP and KG but less PP WHY??????

I did 7049pts with the honda S800 with that setup, but gearbox alot shorter

The tune of the honda, my honda have the same HP and KG but less PP WHY??????

I did 7049pts with the honda S800 with that setup, but gearbox alot shorter

It's the mileage, I didn't even need to use the power limiter on mine, even after engine overhaul.

Finally got gold with the TeamShmo Evo RM tune put on my Evo X TC. 9050pts and working on getting it higher. I can't believe there are mmr cup cars up there.

Great....I see there is lot of FF cars on top spots..
I quit these DT's now, so good luck to all ...

I see the Drift Trials are still as bad, if not more messed up since people learnt how to FF glitch the scoring system.

Great....I see there is lot of FF cars on top spots..
I quit these DT's now, so good luck to all ...

I want to say "thank you" to you....slowly i start to drift.....and that only because you helped me....

cape ring 124XX
Autumn mini 54XX

for me, this is fabelous

I want to say "thank you" to you....slowly i start to drift.....and that only because you helped me....

cape ring 124XX
Autumn mini 54XX

for me, this is fabelous

Happy to help :)

I'm bit bored now since I have no hope to get top10 without FF car, and I'm not gonna drift with handbrake on :lol:

Hi all,

well i've never been a good drifter, maybe i figured out now how to do? I often pick the same cars as the people use in the Rankings and try my luck. After changing from AG to MG i've done much better with the cup car on cape ring (from 9080 to 10200 pts...and now from rank 10k to 2900?! wtf) but ok...

what i wonder most is: Watching the replay of the first placed with over 19k pts i thought a ok wtf? Driving in 5th gear and holding the speed at about 70km/h and just making mini-drifts over the whole track. I mean that has NOTHING to do anymore with what i thought drifting should be. Compare it to take the shortcut on sarthe without penalty.

How is this possible to drive in the highest gear at such a low speed? I play with controller and figured out that manually shifting down to 4th gear gives much more points than driving in AG. Holding gas and handbrake at once makes a cool drift (not rising the points though). But all in all i'm not able to drive the same way like in the replay...maybe because the person also plays with wheel and can hold the gas-pedal at the exact speed?

I just got around to the drift trials and lol'ed big time to see of all FF cars a freaking Micra at the top! :lol:

Back