TCR Monday Endurance - 19 november - Lexus IS-F Race Concept '08

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 180 comments
turbogeit
TCR Monday Endurance

tcrendurance3.jpg

The Idea: One of our Eifel Tracks + a fine car for a 45 minutes endurance race

Where ?: In turbogeit's lounge (send an FR if it is not yet on your friends list)

When? : Monday Evening - lounge open at 9pm (UK time) - race start at 9:30pm UK

Next Race: 19 november - Rubyway Raceway 6 (by Joylord) - Lexus IS-F Race Concept '08

rubyway.png

Track: Is shared by Turbogeit (if you're not yet on my list, send a FR)

lucernechapelbridge.jpg

Car Specifications: Lexus IS-F Race Concept '08
- Oil Change - Power limiter: 532 BHP
- Sports Hard Tyres
- Tuning Prohibited

Race Specifications:

- 26 laps
- Grid start with false start check
- Fastest first
- No penalty
- Light damage level / No visual damage
- Weak slistream
- Tyre/Fuel depletion on
- No skid recovery / No Active Steering / No ASM
- Driving line and ABS authorized / TCS also (if you really want - it makes you slow down)
- Maximum 14 drivers
- Everybody can jump in, but in case we are more than 14, priority to those who signed up

Sign-up list for Monday 12 november (please specify your can number)

1. Turbogeit
2. ANFD
3. weescotman

Combos to come

19 november: Lexus IS-F Race Concept - Rubyway Raceway 6 (Joylord) - 26 laps - 532 BHP - Sports Hard
26 november: Nissan Silvia RM - Potsbrough Circuit 8 (Joylord) - 28 laps - 276 BHP - Comfort Soft
3 december: Toyota FT-86 Sport Concept - Trainwreck Raceway (Turbonato) - 31 laps - 295 BHP - Sports Hard
10 december: TVR Tuscan RM - Keepfit 02 (Eriba) - 20 laps - 384 BHP - Sports Hard
17 december: Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 RM - Avago Raceway (Cpt_D) - 28 laps - 463 BHP - Sports Hard

Previous combos:

8 october: Acura NSX RM - Swandive Circuit (Cpt_D) - 20 laps - 295 BHP - Comfort Soft
15 october: Mazda Roadster TC - Classic Hill (Cpt_D) - 22 laps - 207 BHP - Comfort Soft
22 october: Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 TC - Silo Raceway (Turbonato) - 18 laps - 502 BHP - Sports Hard
5 november: Ferrari 458 Italia '09 - GT Paddock 7 (Joylord) - 28 laps - 571 BHP - Sports Medium
12 november: Lotus Elise '96 RM - Spitfire Circuit (Eriba) - 27 laps - 128 BHP - Comfort Soft

Last edited:
Hi gents the track will also be shared from the GT_TCR account on the Monday so this would also be another way for you to get to know where to find like minded racers where a lounge is dedicated to this type of racing.

And I'll do my best to make it as I only finish work at 21:00 GMT. Thanks to Carl and Gary for organising this.

Cheers

Sign-up list updated.
Please do not forget to send a FR to GT_TCR to be able to go to the lounge.

Yes, that would be great!
TCR_Endurance3.jpg

Things like 'TCR' & 'Tuning Prohibited' are like angels singing to me. :)
So I would love to join, time is also perfect, so sign me up!

Edit: Number #28 in Chameleon Orange 👍

Last edited:
Been a long time since I did anything TCR related and this is in a timeslot I can do, so I'll take the #99 in red. 👍

Sign-up list updated.

Please guys, can you specify your car number.

@Cobani: can I use that logo?

Test information:

I did a 20 lap race test in my lounge.

I completed the 20 laps in 45:31.
Fastest lap: 2:12.8xx
Regular laps in 2:13-2:14.

I had the feeling that fuel consumption changes the balance of the car (back gets a little more twisty). Due to the mandatory pitstop, no tyre problems.

Finally, a tuning prohibited race event that uses sensible & appropriate tyres! I'll shoot you a FR to the GT_TCR (if you'll have me), & try the car track combo out, if I like it I'll see you guys tonight. GTP_cpt_D can vouch for my driving ability.

Race Number: 73

Colour: Silver/black wheels.

EDIT: I've been trying to get into My Lounge to practice, but it will not let me in. I repeatedly keep getting errors 268 & 282. Will try again later, but seeing as this issue has been going on for some since Oct 6th, I dunno whether I'll make it.

:(

Last edited:
VBR
EDIT: I've been trying to get into My Lounge to practice, but it will not let me in. I repeatedly keep getting errors 268 & 282. Will try again later, but seeing as this issue has been going on for some since Oct 6th, I dunno whether I'll make it.

:(

Hi Martin, it will be good to have you join us, but the problem you describe seems to be affecting many people, myself included :grumpy: If it turns out to be a no-go we can hopefully arrange another night.

That'd be great Gary, It'll give me a chance to learn the track. Didn't have any issues yesterday, was in open lobby for hours, but when I went in today to practice with the NSX I got the errors.

Hi Martin. I'll make necessary arrangements to respond to your friend request. I hope things work out with the internet issues.

Sure Troy, just hope the servers are all up and running ... Guess we will find out tonight!

👍

Yea, I just noticed that the servers are acting up a bit. :scared: Lets hope for the best and see you guys on track.

Hi Martin. I'll make necessary arrangements to respond to your friend request. I hope things work out with the internet issues.

You forgot to accept mine too ;)

The server issues I've encounted recently in many rooms and series are: mass disconnections (entire room disconnects very quickly one after another. This isn't due to the "fixed host" option), more black screens than usual when more than a handful of cars leave the pits at once in free run, and some random room errors like 282.

Sorry guys, couldn't answer before, because I was working.

Sign-up list updated.
I hope everything will work fine this evening.
If there are to many connection problems, we will start over next week with the same car - track combo.

EDIT. Don't forget to empty your cache before entering the lounge

I got it on my account, but the race takes place in the GT_TCR lounge. So you have to send one to that account.

Just read in the game:

"
We are currently experiencing an interruption of GT5 online service.

We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience while we work to restore the service

Message dates from saturday. I was online more than an hour without problems yesterday evening. I hope everything will work fine this evening.

Lounge opens now (21:33 UK time)

Okay, just downloaded the track and track to get some practice laps in. Hopefully my FR will be accepted soon.

We'll wait until 9:15pm UK time. If the GT_TCR FR Requests are not accepted at that time, we'll move to my lounge (turbogeit)

Back