TCR Monday Endurance - 19 november - Lexus IS-F Race Concept '08

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 180 comments
Really sorry that Joylord couldn't get in. But for the rest, we had a great, very clean race. 8 drivers, nobody got disconnected.

Thanks for the racing, guys.

Results:

1. JoeOftheFire
2. GTP_CPT_D at 10 sec
3. VBR at 1:18.7
4. Cobani at 1:18.8
5. Turbogeit at 1:49
6. Sientex at 2:33
7. Troylee2601
8. Flanked

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Next week: a light, not so powerfull car on a technical track:

Mazda Roadster TC on Classic Hill - 22 laps.

Track is shared now on Turbogeit's account.

Great racing tonight, shame about John,but great event with the track and car-combo. 👍

For old times sake ... :)
TCR_Header_Photorace.jpg

After such a fun race with Virtual, I couldn't resist ... :D

TCR_Endurance_01_1.jpg

TCR_Endurance_01_2.jpg

TCR_Endurance_01_3.jpg

Cheers! :cheers:

Awesome pics Cobani, thanks! :dopey:

I've never liked the Track Generator very much, & have not raced on one before, so wasn't expecting much. How wrong can I be! Great stuff at the start with Sientex, until he spun out. Then I had Cob hunting me down, passing me, & then me trying to keep up. After he spun on lap 11 before his pit stop, I inherited P3 & stayed out an extra lap. Then he proceeded to chase me down & caught me so that we had the last 3 laps bumper to bumper & pushing each other hard, with under 1 tenth seperating us at the end! Also, I had no contact whatsoever with anyone all 20 laps, the calibre of drivers on track was exceptional.

Thanks for the organization, & well done to Gary for making such a fun track. Hope to race again with you guys next time, I'll practice before hand this time too, hehe!

👍👍👍

VBR
Awesome pics Cobani, thanks! :dopey:

You're welcome!

I've never liked the Track Generator very much, & have not raced on one before, so wasn't expecting much.

At TCR we have some talented people making exceptional tracks. A lot of time and effort goes into it. 👍
Also, I had no contact whatsoever with anyone all 20 laps, the calibre of drivers on track was exceptional.

That also say's a lot about you, enjoyed the fair and fast racing.

Thanks for the organization, & well done to Gary for making such a fun track. Hope to race again with you guys next time, I'll practice before hand this time too, hehe!

I did not practice either, but with the no-tuning and flowing tracks, it's so easy to just enjoy the driving and go faster every lap.

This all just shows that TCR Monday Endurance is very simple to join and have a blast on. Good well thought out combo's combined with gentlemen racers are keywords for us. After this succes, we could well end up with a full room next week! 👍

Great pics as always Bo 👍 Thanks to Carl for organizing the event, and to everyone attending :cheers:

Well done to JoeOfTheFire, great win!

Next week: a light, not so powerfull car on a technical track:

Mazda Roadster TC on Classic Hill - 22 laps.

What tyres will we be on, I'm guessing; Comfort Softs?

This all just shows that TCR Monday Endurance is very simple to join and have a blast on. Good well thought out combo's combined with gentlemen racers are keywords for us. After this succes, we could well end up with a full room next week! 👍

I hope so.

Oh I could be persuaded to join this one, go on then count me in. Catch you all monday

I'm in!

Come and get it gentlemen! Let's get a room full of gentlemen drivers! 👍

Don't be shy, it's worth the try. :)

Sign me up please! Race number: 73 - Green Car/Gold Wheels.

:dopey:

First session on the track, got a 1'56.3XX. I'm sure there's more to come, but I'm finding learning these new tracks hard.

oh and car 26 for me. away to get some practice in before cpt d wipes the floor with me lol.

I'll do my best to make it as I only finish work at 21:00 GMT.

If this is a regular thing, it might be best for the room to open at 9pm, & the race to start at 9:30pm. What do you reckon?

VBR
If this is a regular thing, it might be best for the room to open at 9pm, & the race to start at 9:30pm. What do you reckon?

For me that is fine. Will update 1st post.

Sign-up list updated

For october 22th, I did some testing with weescotman on Silo Raceway. (by Turbonato) It wasn't easy to find a fast car that doesn't hit the revs limiter on the straight with default setup. Finally, we think the Skyline R32 TC on hard sports is a good choice.

Post 1: sign-up updated.

Reminder: Next combos:

- October 15: Classic Hill - 22 laps - Mazda Roadster TC - comfort soft
- October 22: Silo Raceway - 17 laps - Nissan Skyline R32 TC - sport hard

Timetable from now on: lounge open 9pm UK time - race start: 9:30pm UK time

So how's everyone getting to know the track? And what times are we managing? I got a 1:55,xxx but have a feeling that something ain't right as I seen turbogeit say he got a 2:12/2:14 lap time, I've only done a oil change and nothing else to the car.

The 2:12 is probably from race 1 :) maybe I'll do some laps tonight and I will let you know. Or ... you're just that fast! ;)

The 2:12 is probably from race 1 :) maybe I'll do some laps tonight and I will let you know. Or ... you're just that fast! ;)

Indeed, 2:12 was a time from last race. 1:55.xxx is a good time on Classic Hill with the Roadster.

Last edited:
Once the tyres warm up in the race, I think me and Cpt D will be running somewhere around mid 1:54 laps. Did some practice earlier and had a best lap of 1:53.7

Once the tyres warm up in the race, I think me and Cpt D will be running somewhere around mid 1:54 laps. Did some practice earlier and had a best lap of 1:53.7

If I do 1:55-56, you will get under 1:53, perhaps even under 1:52 I believe.

Don't forget to sign up guys!

Back