TCR Monday Endurance - 19 november - Lexus IS-F Race Concept '08

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 180 comments
Are we allowed to fiddle with suspension? or not?

The room will be set to "Tuning Prohibited", so if anything is tweaked on the car (except for brake balance/Power Limiter) it won't even let you enter the track.

I've noticed that gear ratios sometimes change between updates, & as a result I cannot enter a track when the Tuning Prohibited box is ticked. If you can't get in, just click on the Reset To Default button in Transmission etc, & try again.

Just ran a second test session & got a 1'54.729, but mostly 1'55's & not very consistant, had about 3 other laps in the high 1'54's. Hopefully I'll be more competitive on the night, I wanna be racing you this Monday Gary!

:D

So I did not practice at all ... :) :( but it's gonna be great fun anyway, never driven the Mazda TC. (let alone the track!) :lol:

Race you tonight gentlemen!

Easy to drive mate, can push a bit without the backend trying to kill you, lol

Indeed, as long as you don't overload the tyres.

@weescotman: I hope you didn't forget to send a FR to GT_TCR to get the access to the GT_TCR private lounge.

Reminder: Race takes place in the GT_TCR lounge

I'll have to resign from this race due to not being able to connect to psn.

Last edited:
I would like to race, is there no other way to sort this room out? Seems a bit odd i have to wait for someone to come online before i can join, even though other people are in the room.

PSN is down for maintenance until 2am UK time, I've tried signing in many times but it won't let me. If nobody else can get on, maybe we should reschedule it for next Monday?

VBR
PSN is down for maintenance until 2am UK time, I've tried signing in many times but it won't let me. If nobody else can get on, maybe we should reschedule it for next Monday instead?

Try to get in via the yellow circle besides the "cup" of my private lounge. Sometimes that works

Spin and win!

EDIT: After the spin I was fighting with two others and lost more time to the leaders, putting me 9.5 behind. I'd gotten this down to about 7.5 when I pitted at half distance. After that I found extra time out of nowhere. My best time before pitting was a 1:53.5, but afterwards I was able to do times as fast as 1:53.0

Last edited:
I would like to race, is there no other way to sort this room out? Seems a bit odd i have to wait for someone to come online before i can join, even though other people are in the room.

Send FR to GT_TCR you'll be able to open the lounge yourself then.

Here are the results of the Roadster TC race 22 laps on Classic Hill

1. JoOfTheFire
2. Cobani at 7 sec
3. GTP_Eriba at 21 sec
4. weescotman at 25.9 sec
5. GTP_Cpt D. at 26.4 sec
6. Turbogeit at 55.4 sec
DNF: Turbonato

Nice race. See you next monday guys. Details for the race of october 22 will be posted tomorrow. Have to go to sleep now.

Great race gentlemen, again! Happy with second, but sorry for the mist oppurtunity. Went too long on old tyres and thought I was lapping fast enough. Clearly wasn't! My best was a 1.53.6xx so pleased with that. Again a great combo and congrats to Joe for another win. Also had a good battle with Dave 👍

Those 7 seconds in the end were also for some 'Kodak' moments, will get back to that later in the week. :)

Annoyed that PSN wouldn't let me sign in, just kept getting this message: "Sony Playstation Network Is Down For Maintenance", grrrrr! Weird how you all managed to sign in though...:boggled:

VBR
Annoyed that PSN wouldn't let me sign in, just kept getting this message: "Sony Playstation Network Is Down For Maintenance", grrrrr! Weird how you all managed to sign in though...:boggled:

Sientex had the same problem. I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

Has anyone seen the breast cancer post? How about next race we all go pink and show some support?

sign me up turbogeit, 26 and possibly pink for some support of breast cancer awareness month.

TCR Monday Endurance

tcrendurance3.jpg

The Idea: One of our Eifel Tracks + a fine car for a 45 minutes endurance race with 1 mandatory pitstop

Where ?: In our GT_TCR lounge (send an FR if it is not yet on your friends list)

When? : Monday Evening - lounge open at 9pm (UK time) - race start at 9:30pm UK

Next Race: 22 October - Silo Raceway (by Turbonato) - Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 TC

Track: Is shared by Turbogeit (if you're not yet on my list, send a FR)

redbullhangar7x.jpg

Car Specifications: Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 TC

- Oil Change - Power limiter: 502 BHP
- Hard Sport Tyres
- Tuning Prohibited

Race Specifications:

- 18 laps
- Grid start with false start check
- Fastest first
- Weak penalty level
- Light damage level / No visual damage
- Weak slistream
- Tyre/Fuel depletion on
- No skid recovery / No Active Steering / No ASM
- Driving line and ABS authorized / TCS also (if you really want - it makes you slow down)
- Maximum 14 drivers
- Everybody can jump in, but in case we are more than 14, priority to those who signed up

Don't forget to sign-up

I'm just here to show off my beautiful avatar. Cheers Bo.

Lovely choice of car Carl. 👍

A bit of a shambles the way this is run to be honest, looking forward to racing lastnight and nobody even bothered to help me get into the lobby, thanks turbo for just ignoring me, well run races you have here.

A bit of a shambles the way this is run to be honest, looking forward to racing lastnight and nobody even bothered to help me get into the lobby, thanks turbo for just ignoring me, well run races you have here.

As specified in the first post, the races take place in the GT_TCR lounge. We moved to my lounge last week for the first race in order to permit the new guys to participate in the race. I expected that they all would send a FR to GT_TCR after the race.

I do not administrate the GT_TCR account, so I cannot accept the FR or give you entrance to the lounge. Problem is that if people send their FR the day of the race and if Joylord, who administrates the account, has to work late, I just have no solution.

In order to avoid problems: New TCR-members, please send your FR to GT_TCR as soon as possible and if possible not on the day of the race itself.

And by the way: I did not ignore you, I sent two messages to you.

In order to avoid future misunderstandigs concerning the Friend requests to send, I added an extra message to post 1.

I hope it will be clear from now.

Has anyone seen the breast cancer post? How about next race we all go pink and show some support?

Following your post I've read some threads on the subject. Unfortunately there are some people saying that painting your car pink will do nothing and you should donate instead. I respectfully disagree. Breast cancer is terrible and it is way to common! I'll do what I can to raise awareness on this subject and help where possible, so I'll go in pink the next race. 👍

Next Race: 22 October - Silo Raceway (by Turbonato) - Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 TC

Sign me up please Turbogeit!
color: Pink, number #28

I'm just here to show off my beautiful avatar. Cheers Bo.
You're welcome :)

Thank you for all the efforts Turbogeit for organising this all. 👍

Back