roll bars 7/7
camber angle F 2.0 R 1.0
Toe angle F 0.00 R -0.20
Brake balance 4/1

This is where I'm starting!

I haven't done these TT's in a long while, since GTA ended lol

Will be checking back in every now and then to see how everyone is doing. :D

Gonna have to try that setup.
just did 17 laps back to back and did a 1:45.4 it'll be a stretch to get another 2 seconds for me atleast.

A 1:40.0 is nuts ! Imma have to let IMMORTALPILOT know about this :sly:

Tryed that tune and its good but this one feels better.
added weight to match PP , full downforce.
L S D 15/12/25
Trans
top speed 224 +10 mph extra for 7th gear
height -10-10
spring 17.2/17.6
Ext 8/8
comp 6/10
arb 7/7
camber 4.0/3.0
toe 0.0/.15

Last edited:
Im not good on Toscana..but ill give it a go!

I just checked out the Toscana TT live leaderboard and its cool to see a variety of cars in the top 250. The Evo Super Rally Car seems to be the most competitive at the moment but I didnt expect to see a Lancer Touring Car or a Black Mask Nissan GT-R up there!

Hate the super fast races, doubt I'd even be able to get gold, did manage to get bronze, exactly 1:58 but can't see me taking another 9 secs off.
Will concentrate on Toscana.

17th right now with a 41.2 with a basic tune and a chassis reinforced car, I'll have to buy a new one break it in and try without the chassis

Here's another tune, I just left my Nordschleife tuning on but it gave me a 1'41.6 also in a few laps :)

Aero 70/90
Diff 8 34 14
Trans 236mph
Springs 19.0/19.1
ext 8/8
comp 8/8
anti 6/6
camb 2.2/1.0
toe 0.0/0.12
brakes 4/3

Ballast 5kg? ABS off, all aids off

PR1VATEJ0KER
It's all over :nervous:

I have no idea how to tune a formula car like this.
We will see 1:38 tomorow

I think i took a tune out of an older tt not really sure which tt it was. Only gear is set higher to 380 km/h i think. A deep 39 should be possible tomorrow. I had some possible today, but messed up in last corner. The 38 sounds crazy, but who knows maybe someone is really immortal ;).
Regards Daflow

i'm pretty proud of my 1.42.054, with no aids and using the stick. But purely by dumb luck the other day i started practicing on spa with the FGT, off a random impulse. I think my downforce was set to 58/77, and the setup on the LSD made the car very controllable. How people set these alien lap times is far beyond me, beyond my setup and possibly beyond my DS3 controller.

i'm pretty proud of my 1.42.054, with no aids and using the stick. But purely by dumb luck the other day i started practicing on spa with the FGT, off a random impulse. I think my downforce was set to 58/77, and the setup on the LSD made the car very controllable. How people set these alien lap times is far beyond me, beyond my setup and possibly beyond my DS3 controller.

Good gears always helps, but using ds3 is hard to do throttle control so you'll be a bit slow

Good gears always helps, but using ds3 is hard to do throttle control so you'll be a bit slow

I'll try that next, gearing it up to take some of the wheelspin away at low speed. I've wanted a good cockpit setup for a while now, but the space in my room won't allow for it. DFGT's need a stand to be used properly, and i just wouldn't be able to fit it in. Incidentally I think i'm the 7th fastest DS3 user, specifically using x and square for throttle and brakes and the left analog stick for steering.

dan0543
I'll try that next, gearing it up to take some of the wheelspin away at low speed. I've wanted a good cockpit setup for a while now, but the space in my room won't allow for it. DFGT's need a stand to be used properly, and i just wouldn't be able to fit it in. Incidentally I think i'm the 7th fastest DS3 user, specifically using x and square for throttle and brakes and the left analog stick for steering.

This might help

Final full right 5.500
Top speed full left 240km/h

Final gear 3.317

Avoid 1st gear

Golded after 6 laps. The car felt very difficult to accelerate while turning, I guess better lsd settings might improve that, but certainly won't get me anywhere near 1:38'
Those guys are in a league of their own...

I hate this "F"GT car! Worst car in the game! :yuck:

My settings suck! I will have to try some of the suggested settings! This may be one of the first tt's that I can't do. :grumpy:

Don't like these TT's....Spa is very difficult with the DS3, hope i will stay in the Top1000. And Toscana feels like in driving on the moon....no grip at all....maybe someone has a good setup?

I hate this "F"GT car! Worst car in the game! :yuck:

My settings suck! I will have to try some of the suggested settings! This may be one of the first tt's that I can't do. :grumpy:

Once you find a good set up, you will see that car is not so bad at all...
And offcourse, best track in the world...

Yeah both the car and track are bad for me :grumpy:

Someone like you with all the experience you have from driving with Immortal, you should be good in this :)

Once you find a good set up, you will see that car is not so bad at all
Someone like you with all the experience you have from driving with Immortal, you should be good in this :)

Very true but the thing is my tune on the first page feels very good to me but on this track the speed isnt there for some reason, spa looks easy but finding speed there is a task especialy on a DS3 like myself.

Some feedback on my tune would be much appreciated so we can find a better tune for all to enjoy :)

Very true but the thing is my tune on the first page feels very good to me but on this track the speed isnt there for some reason, spa looks easy but finding speed there is a task especialy on a DS3 like myself.

Some feedback on my tune would be much appreciated so we can find a better tune for all to enjoy :)

I will try youre tune this afthernoon and will report about it then...
Do not forget at this track, the outcome at 'la source' is crucial, same for Pouhon....

The toscana one isn't that hard if you have ever drifted on a hard track. It's all about keeping your car sliding and flowing/in the powerband. it's also about finding the quickest/shortest line through the corners. I went on yesterday, and watched the then-fastest lap which was (dunno if it still stands) 1:39 with the '03 Impreza rally car. I went on with my evo super rally car and eventhough i wasnt close ( I got like 1:45.xxx) I still golded it and got up to 135th on first lap, and thats the highest I have been for ages (since the one on eiger with the lotus evora, where i was 45th)

Back