AMBLOworx Garage

• Thread starter Amblo2u
  • 84 comments
United States
Austin, TX
Amblo2u
AMBLOworx
Austin, Texas, USA

Welcome to AMBLOworx, GT5's only high-end tuner and replica shop. This is strictly for those who frequent the GT5 Marketplace, but come up empty handed in their search to find that perfect ride.

Whether you're looking for an aged and maintained classical replica, or a twin-turbo gravity enriched supercar, AMBLOworx is where it's at when you want to break your own records on the Nurburgring.

All AMBLOworx replicas are as precise as possible in their recreation including weight, weight distribution, diff lock, gearing, final drive, top speed, power, color, and wheels.​

All AMBLOworx tuners are tuned at the Nurburgring by AMBLO2U himself. They're tuned for maximum handling, with as much realism as possible to reflect the original cars real life characteristics.​

Most AMBLOworx vehicles come with a replica tune, as well as a higher performance tune, which are saved within the cars Setting Sheets.​

AMBLOworx Replicas and Tuners:

2010 Brabus Bullit Black Arrow
SpecialStageRoute7_1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

2011 AMBLOworx C650 Nordschleife
NuumlrburgringNordschleife.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

2013 Brabus SLS 800
AhrweilerGate_1.jpg

AhrweilerGate.jpg

2011 McLaren SLR 722
RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg

AhrweilerStreet.jpg

2004 Mitsubishi FQ-400
FujiSpeedwayF.jpg

2002 AC Schnitzer M Coupe RS
EigerNordwandShortTrack-1.jpg

2008 Hennessey Viper 1000
RedBullHangar-7_3.jpg

1964 Ferrari 250 GTO
Rome.jpg

Rome_1.jpg

If you're interested in these cars, please follow the following dates while I share them via my online garage. I will not be sending them, as this is the beginning of a long family holiday season for me, and I will be largely unavailable. The cars will alternate periodically through my online garage, so if the one you'd like isn't there one day, check back in a couple days and it should be online. 👍

Available Dates:
Tentatively between 11/16/12 - 01/05/12.

However, as I am offering these up as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years gifts for you all, I expect nothing in return. :sly:

That being said, if you'd like to send me supplies for future builds, cars you'd like to see modified, replicas you'd like to see built, or anything else, I am open to your suggestions and donations.

Last edited:
First of all, congratulations with this great thread.

Yeah, that's very nice of you ... awesome.
I will certainly take a regular look and hope to catch up some beauties.
👍

Happy Formula 1 Grand Prix weekend!
:)

Some nice looking machines you've got there mate:tup:

Would like to get my hands on the 2008 Hennessey Viper 1000 if thats ok (love the colour:D), let me know what paints you need for your replicas and I'll start sending some supplies over for you:)

Love what you've done there mate...as already posted, if you need paints or whatever, just drop a quick request via PM. 👍

Last edited:
Excellent work there Bro, I'm looking forward to adding to my collection of your work with 3 of them so far, especially the Mitsubishi ? Will keep a close eye out for them in your profile, & full unbiased report will be posted for them as we'll, even tho I could just say here that they will be phenomenal.

Hey bud excellent collection there, If need any paints etc will gladly send them of whatever i have to help out !!

First of all, congratulations with this great thread.

Yeah, that's very nice of you ... awesome.
I will certainly take a regular look and hope to catch up some beauties.
👍

Happy Formula 1 Grand Prix weekend!

Thank you, I've been wanting to do this for a while, but it took a while to acquire the right shades of paint, cars, and time to research and tune them just right.

I'll be touring the Formula 1 paddock tomorrow!!! My wife also spotted Team Ferrari in the lobby of her building downtown having a meeting.

Welcome to Austin:
http://youtu.be/4WRpB1utQXQ

First Lap Ceremony Last Week w/ Mario Andretti:
http://youtu.be/tyscio1DaCg

Some nice looking machines you've got there mate:tup:

Would like to get my hands on the 2008 Hennessey Viper 1000 if thats ok (love the colour:D), let me know what paints you need for your replicas and I'll start sending some supplies over for you:)

Thank you, the color is called 'Sublime.'

Love what you've done there mate...as already posted, if you need paints or whatever, just drop a quick request via PM. 👍

Will do. Sublime is one I need if you have it. ACR project. ;-)

Excellent work there Bro, I'm looking forward to adding to my collection of your work with 3 of them so far, especially the Mitsubishi ? Will keep a close eye out for them in your profile, & full unbiased report will be posted for them as we'll, even tho I could just say here that they will be phenomenal.

YOU KNOW IT! :sly:

Hey bud excellent collection there, If need any paints etc will gladly send them of whatever i have to help out !!

Send paints all you'd like. I love paints and having a large selection for my replica builds, as some require several paints before finding just the right shade.

Hi, I would really like your 250 GTO, can I send a friend request for when it is available to share please?

Hi, I would really like your 250 GTO, can I send a friend request for when it is available to share please?

Absolutely! Send me a FR and it'll be up with the first batch of cars.

:sly:
Hey StarLight, Rizlaman, and Skuh I thought you guys might like to see this:
F1Tix.jpg

Last edited:
I borrowed all your cars on share tonight, and photographed them and the specs. Thanks a lot for your generosity sharing these nice rides. Let me know what I can send you, as I have lots of cool cars, Paints, and Tickets.

I believe that I sent you 5 Racing Suspensions tonight, to help with builds that you'll be doing in the future. If you have any sort of idea what Paints would be beneficial, please post a list, and I'll get them sent to you ASAP.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I hope you're digging the cars!

Cars for now:
Any sedan/wagon
Rare Euro Hatchbacks (No Civics)
Any standard or premium car you'd like to see replicated, just let me know what replica you'd prefer.

Colors for now:
Sublime
Estoril
Nero
Matt Black
Alpineweib
Any shade of Orange
Dark Silver(s)
Gold Metallic (JUST Gold Metallic, not any other version of it.)

I see you need paints. Coming some of them in a few minutes !

EDIT...I sent 2 different versions of Gold Metallic / 2 different Orange / 1 Alpinweib

Last edited:
I'll be able to check for the Sublime later this evening....and I do have other paints you are after also.

I could also use some 'grinding'. All 6 of my drivers are online right now ready to race. Those lazy bastards have been on a break for way to long and with F1 this weekend, they need to get to practicing asap. Ha!

I could also use some 'grinding'. All 6 of my drivers are online right now ready to race. Those lazy bastards have been on a break for way to long and with F1 this weekend, they need to get to practicing asap. Ha!

Nice new thread mate. I might grab a copy of your SLS 800 when I can.

To the grinding, nothing beats the 2J on 620pp seasonal Eifel.
You cash in 1.84 million in less then 7 1/2 minute! With an guarantee to win. (unless you try with your eyes closed)
If you need a 2J, you can borrow it from me, I have one shared.

Cheers :cheers:

:sly:
Hey StarLight, Rizlaman, and Skuh I thought you guys might like to see this:
F1Tix.jpg

Yes, sure I liked it very much mate ... enjoy your Grand Prix weekend!
Awesome, awesome ... I wish I was there too.

Anyway I stick to Spa-Franchorchamps or Nurburgring (both three hours from my home). Have to wait a long time again.

Greetz from Holland!

Ha,ha,ha .... they are good too, won 3 of the 5 races!
Have fun and a big thumb for Alonso and his Ferrari F1 team.
GO Alonso!
GO Ferrari!
GO Italia!
👍

StarLight
GO Alonso!
GO Ferrari!
GO Italia!
👍

Thanks Racer appreciate the support ( lol )

GO Alonso!
GO Ferrari!
GO Italia!
👍

Pssh, I'm ALWAYS rooting for Finnish drivers and Kimi Raikkonen is doing MUCh better than Alonso. His pratice times and qualifying times have all been better than Alonso.

Forumla 1 in person has been absolutely incredible. I'm blown away.

If you guys have Facebook, I've been uploading everything to my page; lots of videos from practice and qualifying. I also have some kickass footage of the Ferrari Challenge practice and GT3 Trophy Cup. Saw a pair of 458's get into each other in a corner yesterday, as well as another one to that ran wide and into the wall.

Also, Turn 19 is shaping up to be a VERY difficult corner. Lots of guys are running wide. Turn 1, as they climb 133' from the Starting Grid, will be a defining corner. This track is not going to be a pass-friendly track, so I think clean passes at Turn 1, 11, 16, & 20 will be most of what we see tomorrow.

Stay tuned! For those who aren't here, SPEED Channel airs it at 1pm CST time.👍

Thanks Racer appreciate the support ( lol )

Too bad you're starting 8th off the clean line tomorrow.

Hahaha.

Is it possible to share this beauty ?

2002 AC Schnitzer M Coupe RS

Thanks !

Yes. Sharing now.

Hi,

Yeah, Kimi is also good and after Alonso is the second driver on my list .... say no more.

Enjoy yout Formula One weekend.
I like most the tower in the middel of the circuit and the 90 degrees curve ... awesome circuit.
👍

Sorry, don't have Facebook.
:ouch:

Back from the dead!!! Ha! Sorry, I've been MIA for a couple weeks. Did everyone enjoy their past couple weekends?

Let me know if anyone didn't get to copy a specific car. I'm about to release another replica, but once again I'll be SENDING it directly to your garages.

I know the last time may not have been the most convenient, so if everyone will let me know which car they'd like sent direct from the OP list; whichever gets the most votes, I'll setup. :-)

Otherwise, has everyone seen the new Jaguar XFR-S? I've recreated it, then tuned it to our famous AMBLOworx standards to create a really potent track car that sounds the part!

Preliminary stats:
2010 Jaguar XFR-S by AMBLOworx
697hp / 6400rpm
639tq / 3200rpm
1479kg
2.09kg/HP
Nurburgring Nordschleife - 6:49:076

To put that in comparison, that's only 10 seconds slower than a track-prepped Ferrari 599, and a couple of seconds faster than my previously released AMBLOworx Brabus Bullit!

Welcome back man...hope holidays have ebeen fun.

The XFR-S sounds brilliant mate...I'd love one. 👍 Is there anything you'd like for it?

Last edited:
Welcome back man...hope holidays have ebeen fun.

The XFR-S sounds brilliant mate...I'd love one. 👍 Is there anything you'd like for it?

I'll get some pictures of my XFR-S tonight; I've got it just about dialed now. I'll take an XJ220 if you have one? :drool:

I'm also in need of a paint called 'Blu'. I only ever got one and it's amazing. It's actually the color I used for the XFR-S, as it's a near perfect match with the original which I've pictured below:

2013 AMBLOworx XFR-S Ultra
...the जगुआर that TATA should have built.

jag_xfrs_global_images_22_LowRes_jpg_677x1000_q100.jpg

Preliminary stats:
2010 Jaguar XFR-S by AMBLOworx
697hp / 6400rpm
639tq / 3200rpm
1479kg
2.09kg/HP
Nurburgring Nordschleife - 6:49:076

Car will be released on a first come first serve basis, following the below list. Only 10 will ever be built:
1.) frenzal (XJ220 and 'Blu' paints)
2.) Rizlaman56 (in exchange for Azuritblau and French Blue)
3.) ?
4.) Outeke
5.) ?
6.) ChromeLEDS (in exchange for 1967 Ticket)
7.) IrishGT (in exchange for NSX-R Prototype LM Road)
8.) Costas_Replica (in exchange for Level 12 Ticket)
9.) StarLight (in exchange for Level 12 Ticket)
10.) ?

Deliveries will begin 12/4/12 at 8pm CST and will run through 12/13/12 at 8pm.

Last edited:
Back