AMBLOworx Garage

• Thread starter Amblo2u
  • 84 comments
I'll get some pictures of my XFR-S tonight; I've got it just about dialed now. I'll take an XJ220 if you have one? :drool:

I'm also in need of a paint called 'Blu'. I only ever got one and it's amazing. It's actually the color I used for the XFR-S, as it's a near perfect match with the original which I've pictured below:

I'll send the XJ220 today, and some blu chips.
Cheers mate

Can you count me in for the 2011 AMBLOworx XFR-S Ultra ?

What can I offer ? :)

Last edited:
I have but it's untradeable...:(
The only way with much luck is a 1998 ticket....If you are OK, I'll send you this ticket.

It's also on the Level 12 ticket, which still has quite a few options, but much less than the '98.

I'll take either ticket. The Level 12 might save me some time, but if you don't have it, the 1998 will work just fine. :-)

I'll take either ticket. The Level 12 might save me some time, but if you don't have it, the 1998 will work just fine. :-)

I have it and will send tomorrow :)👍

EDIT...I will send you fr from Costas_Replica (it's the account I want you to send me the car)

Thanks !

I have it and will send tomorrow :)👍

EDIT...I will send you fr from Costas_Replica (it's the account I want you to send me the car)

Thanks !

You've got it! I'll accept your FR tonight.

Hi mate,

Just saw the Jaguar beauty, any change to get one too?

Thanks for replying.
👍

Definitely man!

Side note, does anyone have Azuritblau or French Blue. I could use a few of them, as they may be closer to the French racing Blue of the original XFR-S.

Which French Blue, there are a couple different shades of it....maybe the darker of the two? I'll have a look this morning whether I have Azuritblau.

2 x chips of Azuritblau
2 x French Blue (darker shade)
1 x French Blue (lighter shade)

Sent!

Let me know which suits best and I can send some more.

Last edited:
Finally, I found 3 shades of French Blue :crazy:. All sent (2+2+1) 👍

Last edited:
Frenzal and Rizla, you guys should have your cars by now. The rest will come as the days pass. I've been held up, so they've been going out every night at 11pm CST so far.

Frenzal and Rizla, you guys should have your cars by now. The rest will come as the days pass. I've been held up, so they've been going out every night at 11pm CST so far.

Hi mate,
No rush, take your time.
By the way, what do you want as payment?
Just let me know.
:)

Hi mate,
No rush, take your time.
By the way, what do you want as payment?
Just let me know.
:)

I could use another Lv.12 ticket. I'm trying to get a Nissan R390 Road car and I've been flipping this one ticket for hours, lol.

Last edited:

Car received, a lovely piece of kit. I'll drop a review in once I've taken her out for a burl. 👍 Thanks again.

Send a FR to PSN eddie_blackadder, I'll send a full kit at next reset.

Awesome, Thanks for everything!

Finally, I found 3 shades of French Blue :crazy:. All sent (2+2+1) 👍

Thanks man, I appreciate them.

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car -- Sent

Irish, This car is so ell balanced, I love it. Thanks for another great trade.

Car received, a lovely piece of kit. I'll drop a review in once I've taken her out for a burl. 👍 Thanks again.

Excellent! I can't wait to hear what you think!

Back