AMBLOworx Garage

• Thread starter Amblo2u
  • 84 comments
I could use another Lv.12 ticket. I'm trying to get a Nissan R390 Road car and I've been flipping this one ticket for hours, lol.

Hi mate,

Okay, no problem.
Will send as soon as I get a free spot.
đź‘Ť

What a beast!!! This is definitely one for a wheel. Using a DS3 around Eifel in the 620PP Supercar seasonal against the XJ220 and the Zonda, I was able to grab a 3rd at 572PP by 3.5 secs running TCS - 3; SRF - On; Act. Steering - Strong; ASM - On. Using DS3 without these and the torque this thing pulls and you'll be kissing your arse literally any time you try and push it through long sweepers. I don't have the lghtest of thumbs on the DS3.

But under these conditions, I loved it. Next time will be a lone run around the 'Ring to see how she goes for a cruise.

Sorry mate I don't seem to have your replica ????. Re-wind idiot I got it sorry dude, should pay more attention it was in my gift truck.

Last edited:
I could use another Lv.12 ticket. I'm trying to get a Nissan R390 Road car and I've been flipping this one ticket for hours, lol.

Hi mate,
Ticket level 12 delivered.
Good luck getting the Nissan out of it.
đź‘Ť

I hope this isn't a double post. I posted from my work laptop at home earlier but it's not showing up. So now I'm resending from my phone at a Starbucks downtown.

I hope everyone is having a great week and your Christmas, or other respective holiday, is shaping up nicely.

IrishGT, your AMBLOworx XFR-S Ultra has been delivered.

Apologies for the delay, but I'm starting a new business and have been quite busy. Other Ultra deliveries will resume tomorrow around 3pm.

I hope this isn't a double post. I posted from my work laptop at home earlier but it's not showing up. So now I'm resending from my phone at a Starbucks downtown.

I hope everyone is having a great week and your Christmas, or other respective holiday, is shaping up nicely.

Apologies for the delay, but I'm starting a new business and have been quite busy. Other Ultra deliveries will resume tomorrow around 3pm.

It all went wel posting mate....good luck with the new busiiness, but at least if you're going to drink coffee, have a proper one and not a Starbucks :lol:

Cheers buddy:tup: have not had a chance to get on and give her a spin yet been a bit busy myself

It all went wel posting mate....good luck with the new busiiness, but at least if you're going to drink coffee, have a proper one and not a Starbucks :lol:

Thanks! Agreed. Luckily I was having a childhood flashback and order up Hot Chocolate while I was waiting on my wife.

Cheers buddy:tup: have not had a chance to get on and give her a spin yet been a bit busy myself

All in due time, friend.

ChromeLEDS
It's XSKLZX, I was off GTP due to PC problems, I can send you the 1967 ticket today.

Sounds good! Thanks and your XFR-S Ultra will be on it's way shortly there after!

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm looking for a BMW 2002.

Otherwise, I thought I'd turn my thread into a Replica/Tuner Showroom SLASH TRIVIA spot for everyone who's a car nut like me.

So here's the gist:

A.) All TRIVIA will be car related, whether it be industry, manufacturer, history, make, model, etc.

B.) Some questions will be accompanied by pictures, as in "Guess this car..." and others will only be text.

C.) When it comes to historical questions, sometimes the answers that are thought to be correct, are not quite right. In this circumstance, you get to pick your own prize, but will have to post a source to where you found the relevant information.

D.) The FIRST correct answer will be the winner.

E.) Prizes will either come from the AMBLOworx Garage, AMBLOworx Skunkworx, Suits, Paints, 0/0/0's, or random cars.

F.) I can sometimes forget that not everyone is a complete nut when it comes to cars, so I'll try my best to keep them fun and simple and not overly-educational.

G.) The winner also gets to post their own AMBLOworx TRIVIA question, so long as they follow the following format...

AMBLOworx TRIVIA QUESTION #1

What pre-existing Formula 1 team did Russian super car manufacturer, Marussia, take over in 2010?

PRIZE

2012 Gran Turismo Academy Racing Suit​

Last edited:
Did you receive my paints (couple of days ago) and the suits this morning?? :D

Did you receive my paints (couple of days ago) and the suits this morning?? :D

Yes, I did! Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too! You're XFR-S will be delivered on DOOMSDAY!!!:scared:

Irish, how'd I figure you'd answer that correctly! You have a 2012 Academy suit en route to your gift box. Now it's your turn to try and stump everyone! :) Be sure to use the above format for your AMBLOworx TRIVIA question.

Last edited:
Starlight, your XFR-S Ultra has been delivered to your SkyHawkie account.

Yes, found it this morning in the garage ... was attracted by a blue glow! :)
Thanks!
đź‘Ť

REVIEW:

Driving the Jaguar is a joy for ever, the car is very fast, very steady and very forgiven when you hit the curbs at high speed.
Cornering is also very easy, just anticipate the corner and the car will gently slide trough the corners like a "knife through butter".

Normally you need a rear wing to produce downforce and hold the car on track. Certainly at Nurburgring you need power and grip, as much as you can get.
But the Jaguar seems to have a lot of both, usually I get similar power and grip with a car like the Pagani Zonda R '09.

I don't drive very much cars like the Jaguar on the "Green Hell" ... but since today a lot has been changed.
I set with the Jaguar a respectable time of 7:10,616, more than 20 seconds slower than the Zonda but more than 30 seconds faster as I did with the SLS AMG (also from AmbloWorkx) which was already very fast for me.
And there is enough space to improve ... so a lower 7 minutes lap is possible even for me with this car.

A good car will help a lot, but at a certain point the speed must come from the driver itself.
So don't' blame the car if you can't cruise at Nurburgring around 6:49,079, but try to improve your skills ... because this car will certainly do the job.

Anyway my personal top 3 at Nurburgring:

1. Pagani Zonda R '09.
2. Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
3. Jaguar XFR '10

Personally I think the Jaguar replica is a very well tuned car too, well done!

Amblo2U, when the next replica came across your mind, please put first my name on the order list before you start building.

:cheers:

Last edited:
BADASS REVIEW ON PAGE 4

Anyway my personal top 3 at Nurburgring:

1. Pagani Zonda R '09.
2. Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
3. Jaguar XFR '10

Personally I think the Jaguar replica is a very well tuned car too, well done!

Amblo2U, when the next replica came across your mind, please put first my name on the order list before you start building.

:cheers:

Thank you for the great review! I'm really hoping to develop a good following here by providing solid well-tuned cars. I really don't like the look of wings on cars, for the most part, so I have a certain methodology of tuning them for better performance without installing a wing.

I'm really stoked you posted your TOP 3 at the Nurburgring, as this XFR is also in the #3 spot on my TOP 3.:sly:

1st & foremost allow me to apologise for my late review, received the jaguar a few weeks ago but hasn't had much of a chance to race her as a combination of work work & more work totally depleted my GT5 time considerably, but on that note I managed to take the afore mentioned Jaguar on a trip round the iconic London circuit & a joy was had as usual, as with any car on a street circuit handling & braking are at the front of the challenge which lies ahead with gear changing being as slick as you want it, & as per usual the mechanic over @ Ambloworx Auto shop has superseded his self yet again & his client will be ordering the Mitsibishu @ the next available delivery date.

Last edited:
1st & foremost allow me to apologise for my late review, received the jaguar a few weeks ago but hasn't had much of a chance to race her as a combination of work work & more work totally depleted my GT5 time considerably, but on that note I managed to take the afore mentioned Jaguar on a trip round the iconic London circuit & a joy was had as usual, as with any car on a street circuit handling & braking are at the front of the challenge which lies ahead with gear changing being as slick as you want it, & as per usual the mechanic over @ Ambloworx Auto shop has superseded his self yet again & his client will be ordering the Mitsibishu @ the next available delivery date.

I'll try and get you that FQ-400 as soon as possible. Between now and then, I have one more delivery of the XFR-S, then a couple days away from home with family, then one will be on it's way to you. It's honestly, one of my favorite replica's and I took a lot of time to find the perfect color for her.:sly:

I'll try and get you that FQ-400 as soon as possible. Between now and then, I have one more delivery of the XFR-S, then a couple days away from home with family, then one will be on it's way to you. It's honestly, one of my favorite replica's and I took a lot of time to find the perfect color for her.:sly:

No rush mate appreciate all your effort, not many people know how to tune a car like your good self.

rizlaman56
No rush mate appreciate all your effort, not many people know how to tune a car like your good self.

Thank you. It just takes time and understanding. :-) Your FQ-400 has been delivered. Review it when you have time. Cheers! After your initial run through, feel free to switch it to it's other Setting Pages (if they send with her) or crank the Engine Management up to 100% output and run it flat-out. It's a handling beast in FQ-400 guise, but it full-power mode, it's a whole-nother monster.

FujiSpeedwayF.jpg

url

I've also been playing with some tuning options to see if I can get her to pull a rear wheel off the ground in the tighter low-speed corners and plant the other 3. We'll see and if I can manage it and it still handles well otherwise, I'll send it to you again.

Last edited:
Back