• 23 comments

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
United States
Midlantic Area
GTP_Duke
Round 1 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 12 September 2005
NOTE: Races 1 and 7 switched deadlines. Note current information for this round below.

Submitted by Torc Talk:
TRACK: Midfield I
CAR: Amemiya ASRADRINK RX-7 (JGTC) '04
SPECS:
Mode: Arcade hot lap driven in Free Run
Modifications: Full Quick Tune, Power +20%, Weight -10%
Tires: Racing, R5
Settings: TCS & ASM set to 0 (zero), top speed open

Round 2 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 14 September 2005

Submitted by Torc Talk:
TRACK: Autum Ring Mini I
CAR: Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 (2003)
SPECS:
Mode: GT Mode Family Cup
Modifications: Open - must install wing (selection #1, farthest left)
Tires: Sports Soft, S3
Settings: All including TCS & ASM open
Options: 2 laps, AI Difficulty -10 Slow

Round 3 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 16 September 2005

Submitted by SOGT:
TRACK: Special Stage Route 5
CAR: Mazda 787 B
SPECS:
Modifications: Quick tune: ±0% Power, -10% Weight
Tires: Front: Racing Super Soft (R5), Rear: Racing Soft (R4)
Settings: TCS & ASM open, top speed open

Round 4 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 18 September 2005

Submitted by GTPlanet :
TRACK: Opera Paris (Normal)
CAR: Civic Type R (EK) '98
SPECS:
Modifications: Full Quick Tune, +20% Power, -10% Weight
Tires: Sports Hard, S1

Round 5 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 20 September 2005

Submitted by Torc Talk:
TRACK: Swiss Alps I
CAR: Hyundai Accent Rally Car 2001
SPECS:
Modifications: Power ±0%, Weight -10%
Tires: Dirt

Round 6 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 22 September 2005

Submitted by GTPlanet :
TRACK: Cathedral Rocks I
CAR: Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03
SPECS:
Tires: Dirt

Round 7 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 24 September 2005
NOTE: Races 1 and 7 switched deadlines. Note current information for this round below.

Submitted by GTweb:
TRACK: Autumn Ring
CAR: Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car 2001
SPECS:
Mode: Hotlap driven in Free Run in GT Mode
Modifications: Open
Tires: Racing, compound choice open

Round 8 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 26 September 2005

Submitted by Torc Talk:
TRACK: Infineon Stock Car Course
CAR: Caterham Seven Fire Blade 2002
SPECS:
Mode: Arcade Single Race
Modifications: Power ±0%, Weight -10%
Tires: Sports Soft, S3
Options: 2 laps, AI +10, no tire wear, penalties, or time limit
Notes: Tarmac run-off areas on this track may NOT be used - obey rules for "Track definition". [Deleted: may be used if neccesary] No wall contact. 2 wheels on track at all times. No AI contact with the other single AI car.

Round 9 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 28 September 2005

Submitted by GTPlay :
TRACK: Nürburgring Nordschleife
CAR: Audi A4 Touring Car
SPECS:
Mode: GT hot lap driven in Free Run
Modifications: Full mods, no turbo or supercharger
Tires: Racing Super Soft, R5

Round 10 - Deadline 12:00P GMT 30 September 2005

Submitted by GTPlay :
TRACK: Monaco / Cote d'Azur
CAR: BMW 320i Touring Car
SPECS:
Mode: Arcade Single Race
Tires: Open
Options: 10 laps, AI +5, mild/light tire wear, no time penalties

Full mods is full mods but not in everyones eyes as some think of it as engine mods only so pardon the question but where it's a run with full mods allowed does that include nitro and a wing?

I belive nitro is not allowed in any race, But the wing is.

Nitro is not allowed in the rules and it should be instal but not use, that is to make sur it's driven in mode simulation (GT).

About wings, it should be specified i think.

beru
Nitro is not allowed in the rules and it should be instal but not use, that is to make sur it's driven in mode simulation (GT).

About wings, it should be specified i think.
From the rules thread.NOS will not be needed in any of the GT mode races.

Race 4.7 in the GT mode Audi A4 will have 614 hp listed on the replay screen intro.If this was done in arcade mode the max HP would read as 545 hp.

Race 4.1 might be the RX-8 GT mode car which with full turbos would show 823 hp in the replay.The same car in arcade would show only 601 hp.

Race 4.2 is the Clio phase 2,adding the wings will clearly show its a GT mode car.

So those are NOON deadlines then?

And Duke, you really need to make sure everyone knows that Nitrous Oxide MUST NOT BE INSTALLED on any GT Mode car. That was the whole purpose of my pointing out that we could tell when a replay was in GT Mode without it.

Mistral
If it's noon, then it's about 3AM for your bobkart. About 6AM for Eastern Coast (Montreal, New York, etc)
Yep, a few hours after my bed-time. No problem, it will just mean that my submissions will be well ahead of the deadline.

Correct, I picked noon GMT to allow for people east of London.

@ Wity: NOX/NOS is prohibited in all races. Wings are optional unless specifically prohibited. If a wing is installed it must always be the first wing selection at the farthest left of the list.

@ Small_Fryz: I'm looking into the tire question now.

Ricolamb
just one thing...is midfield supposed to be harder than autumn ring in the RX8 ? :rolleyes: :odd:

I agree, the Midfield race is much easier than the Autumn Ring race. It would be nice to flip these two spots to give the drivers doing the Autmn Ring race more time.

Also, if the rules for runoff areas on Round 8 have changed, it should be changed in this post also to avoid any confusion. From what I read in the other thread about it, crossing the yellow line at Infineon with more than two wheels is forbidden, correct?

CFM
I agree, the Midfield race is much easier than the Autumn Ring race. It would be nice to flip these two spots to give the drivers doing the Autmn Ring race more time.
I know that some boards were more or less depending on the races being run in approximately the same order they were originally published.

I'm not averse to the switch but you guys need to get a consensus together about it. Unfortunately I'm too busy right now to contact each manager individually; but if someone could chase that down and post the results here I'm all for it.

Also, if the rules for runoff areas on Round 8 have changed, it should be changed in this post also to avoid any confusion. From what I read in the other thread about it, crossing the yellow line at Infineon with more than two wheels is forbidden, correct?
I have a PM in to Mr. Randall right now asking for confirmation on a few points. As soon as I get that I will update the description.

Duke
I know that some boards were more or less depending on the races being run in approximately the same order they were originally published.

I'm not averse to the switch but you guys need to get a consensus together about it. Unfortunately I'm too busy right now to contact each manager individually; but if someone could chase that down and post the results here I'm all for it.

I'll post a poll in the Admin forum.

EDIT/ PM's also sent to all Captains. I'm not registered at all the forums, so that's the best I could do.

Rounds 1 & 7 deadlines switched, runoff area clarified. See rules for AI tires, which are remaining open (as indicated in Final Rules publication).

Replay submittal : Race's information will appear the day after the deadline. So, for race #1 that ends on Sept. 12th, you will be able to send your replay till (?)midnight on Sept. 13th, GMT+1 (Sept. 12th @ 11PM for England, etc).

No account yet? : http://www.gtchallenge.net/page/gtrt/register.php

Beside BC5, feel free to send all your replay of GTRT! A library without a single book is not a library! ;)

Mistral:

I understand not wanting to OPEN each round for submittal before the deadline, but because of the dealy in mailing memory cards, etc. the rules allow 10 days for submittal of replays. Can you please change your set up to OPEN at the deadline time and CLOSE each round 10 days after the deadline?

Thanks.

Back