Race Selection (Final)

• Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 63 comments
Mate im not sure. This is why i wish we just used gt.de rules :/

Edit
this http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?...greyarea1er.jpg is going from good to bad, (inside of that left after T1). have to stay inside the rumbles or the white line when no rumble.

Bad as you can tell its just after that left after T1, in the 1st tunnel. cant go outside that white line.

This is just good, this is on the outside of tunnel 2. you cant go over that rumble or the white line with their isnt a the rumble.

Cheers mate 👍 ... so far my best save is 100% 4 wheels on track at all times and never crossed the white lines once :)

I was just checking if I could use the extra track for the advantage to push an easy 1.04.8 :sly:

Thanks anyway mate 👍

Mr P
Well I am not as confident but I reckon I can get a possible podium if I push all week .... ran for 2 hours earlier and no better than 1.05.015 so far :indiff: I hope to get about 1.04.8 but its tough to crack into the 1.04's so far ..... God only knows what the french guys will run on this? Manu and co are pretty damn fast on midfield

must get into 1.04's soon :scared: I may have to run it on the DFP :(

Thanks for pressure of being 1st round to all dem captains :dopey: ye bastards!!

Hehe yeah he is fast. Altough i´ve had a quick challenge between me and him sometime ago, like 15 min chall. 787B at midfield, arcade fully tuned.

He had a 52.6, i did 51.5. But im sure he will do very good this bc5, so hotboi u´d better do a good time or ur gonna have problems, as Manu is gonna do the Cote d´azur race. Tannis is going to battle agains me, in the boxing ring in the Audi A4.

Back