Me with 530rwhp Supra

• Thread starter Biggamehit
  • 18 comments
United States
Misawa, Japan
PinkRanger_DRLFT
Jiu Driftsu
yea one of my buddies just got his upgraded supra back. the day portion was before his dyno tune and the night was after he dynoed 530whp on an low boost set up do to boost creeping issues. he had to rush and i could not get the dyno part on camera. I used my digi cam to record not the best quality.

edit: error in video thats 5600 Igniton cut, not fuel, which we raised that night using AEM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqqZz989V6Q&eurl=

ill get it from him, and dude 530 hp for supras is nothing at all. if u have ever been to a hi-end supra meet. 900-1200 is like the average number with stock blocks.

Yes I realize, its just that there are so many crazy claims, that no one seems to beleive anyone anymore. :indiff:

yea very tru online. people who do this stuff every day have to prove it. i personaly got out of it, when people dont belive the things i have done or built etc. i just tell them to go to my website and look at my dvd trailer and u willl clearly see me and my team doing stuff..

but ill get the log from him 2mar. but then again its no way in really telling because i can pull a dataLog from anyone of my forums lol.

yea very tru online. people who do this stuff every day have to prove it. i personaly got out of it, when people dont belive the things i have done or built etc. i just tell them to go to my website and look at my dvd trailer and u willl clearly see me and my team doing stuff..

but ill get the log from him 2mar. but then again its no way in really telling because i can pull a dataLog from anyone of my forums lol.

Can we drop the letter-dropping please? One of the conditions of use of GTPlanet is that you use English to the best of your ability, not least for the benefit of our many non-English users. Steer away from the "TXTSPK"...

530whp?? Is that wheel hp??

Yes it's rwhp. it should have been alot more power, but due to the boost creep issues, he had to limit the amount of boost he could build untill his new wastegate comes in the mail.

toyomatt: it is indeed an very clean ride. even inside of the car all of his guages and other instruments are well hidden. but its funny, you can't make an supra an sleeper no matter how hard you try.

Yes it's rwhp. it should have been alot more power, but due to the boost creep issues, he had to limit the amount of boost he could build untill his new wastegate comes in the mail.

toyomatt: it is indeed an very clean ride. even inside of the car all of his guages and other instruments are well hidden. but its funny, you can't make an supra an sleeper no matter how hard you try.

That's due to the standard Inline-6 they come with. Even naturally aspirated, it's a beast. ;)

I demand bread and butter/ Hello GTP-note pic..:mischievous:

and true, supra can't be made to look like a sleeper, because it doesn't resemble any humdrum model of the Toyota lineup. The GT-R is another story. :D

I demand bread and butter/ Hello GTP-note pic..:mischievous:

and true, supra can't be made to look like a sleeper, because it doesn't resemble any humdrum model of the Toyota lineup. The GT-R is another story. :D

Man i cant wait to get my Gts-t. :)

yea i drove my buddies Gts-s a few times, didnt wanna give the keys back. i took every back road i could to prolong the drive lol.
--------------
kinda late but heres the dyno sheet for supra

scan0001f51fb8c55ekl4.jpg

Update

Dyno sheet added. sorry for size but in order to see all curves, its good to keep it this size. notice the drop off in power do to the creep. the car will easily put 600 to the wheels.

Yes Sir.

529.7 hp rounded up to 530 lol. Like I sad, can definatly go over 600rwhp. When I drove in the car the other night. right befor the programmed ignition cut, it wants to expolde forward then it shuts down for a split second.

Back