¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments

How could this league be improved?

• Total voters
:( I have to apologize team. My father got sick last Friday and I have been taking care of him and my autistic step-sisters since then. Pops fell on the stairs a few months ago and broke his hip. He had a partial hip replacement and spent several weeks in the hospital two blocks away from the riots. (Johns Hopkins). Then on the day he came home, he had a very bad seizure and had to go back to the hospital by ambulance, spending another week. During all of his testing, they found a lump in his frontal lobe and a spot in his right lung.

The short of it is, I've been running his life and mine and the twins for the last 3 months. I guess I thought I was done but found out that I could be called on at any moment still. I sent a PM to AJ, but doubt that there will be anymore heats. So I am out of that. However, if you guys decide to meet for practice, I can always try to be there as a rolling chicane if needed.

Let me know if I can help with anything and best of luck my brothers!

Toby

PS
'69 Dodge Daytona 500 Mr. Barrett - Free mod made by a guy named SmallBlockHero for Assetto Corsa :D
e25b40_b2e97e29c5504beeac16de7756309ec0.jpg_srz_p_260_157_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg

This is from SmallBlock's Vintage Race Cars mod. Also includes the Pontiac Trans Am, AMC Javelin, Mustang, Corvette, and Holden Commodore. (Note who's leading in this shot).

:( I have to apologize team. My father got sick last Friday and I have been taking care of him and my autistic step-sisters since then. Pops fell on the stairs a few months ago and broke his hip. He had a partial hip replacement and spent several weeks in the hospital two blocks away from the riots. (Johns Hopkins). Then on the day he came home, he had a very bad seizure and had to go back to the hospital by ambulance, spending another week. During all of his testing, they found a lump in his frontal lobe and a spot in his right lung.

The short of it is, I've been running his life and mine and the twins for the last 3 months. I guess I thought I was done but found out that I could be called on at any moment still. I sent a PM to AJ, but doubt that there will be anymore heats. So I am out of that. However, if you guys decide to meet for practice, I can always try to be there as a rolling chicane if needed.

Let me know if I can help with anything and best of luck my brothers!

Toby

PS
'69 Dodge Daytona 500 Mr. Barrett - Free mod made by a guy named SmallBlockHero for Assetto Corsa :D
e25b40_b2e97e29c5504beeac16de7756309ec0.jpg_srz_p_260_157_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg

This is from SmallBlock's Vintage Race Cars mod. Also includes the Pontiac Trans Am, AMC Javelin, Mustang, Corvette, and Holden Commodore. (Note who's leading in this shot).
Prayers be headed your way, mi amigo

7 Florida colleges are in the NCAA baseball tournament mwahahaha! The bs thing is one regional has four of them in it, and only one can advance from each regional. Total bs

Fixed. And you are correct. They need some r&d on the truck they're planning to come out with in 2020
Jeep has been making the best offroad vehicles in the world since WW2. Tesla will make a truck that still needs tests in 2020. I'll take the Jeep.

Football season is coming. Football season for UK fans is known as almost basketball season. Don't make fun of UK during almost basketball season or you will regret it during basketball season.
Also the car companies don't have enough money to pay the Middle East, the government does that.

Football season is coming. Football season for UK fans is known as almost basketball season. Don't make fun of UK during almost basketball season or you will regret it during basketball season.
Also the car companies don't have enough money to pay the Middle East, the government does that.
Right and why would we want to give them money. Also.......KENTUCKY LOST!!!!!!

Back