¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments

How could this league be improved?

• Total voters
Yeah but I didn't build them up like some undetectable team
It doesn't matter what people say about the results, what matters is the results themselves. No one talked about Florida and they were bad. Everyone talked about Kentucky and they were good.
The more wins a team gets, the better. The more attention a team gets the better (because both lead to more money, which is better).

It doesn't matter what people say about the results, what matters is the results themselves. No one talked about Florida and they were bad. Everyone talked about Kentucky and they were good.
The more wins a team gets, the better. The more attention a team gets the better (because both lead to more money, which is better).
But they still didn't win it all, which is better

The first kart races are June 7 at Tskuba. The information was off on the schedule, the finals are in July but the first races are Sunday.

I was first in the GT Academy final round (for one second), A whopping bronze time, but I'll take it.
20150602_031201.jpg
Oh, and SRT wins the best car ever award.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/goto/post?id=10747363#post-10747363
And videos

Last edited:
Hey guys and dolls! Miss you all!

Dad has pretty bad cancer. Taking care of his autistic twins and business.

We have to meet up soon. Take care my sniggies!

Toby

Edit: Did join DERL and plan to be present on the 25th at 20:00.
Good to see you're going to race again. Hope everything goes well with your family so you can keep racing with us.

Gotta warn you guys. I broke my controller, so I have to use the G27 tonight. Let's just say I will be able to fill the grid. It works great for the karts, but I'm still trying to find good settings for the cars.

Back