¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments

How could this league be improved?

• Total voters
Sounds great man I'm in... Hope I get all the cars right . Not gonna be fastest just wanna have fun..

When I get them bought I will post what I have to make sure they qualify prior to races if that's ok

Last edited:
Sounds great man I'm in... Hope I get all the cars right . Not gonna be fastest just wanna have fun..

When I get them bought I will post what I have to make sure they qualify prior to races if that's ok
good! thats our goal, to have fun! although barretts is to win hahaha kidding barrett :) send me a friend request on PSN, heels, and ask me if they qualify in a private message please :)

Hey guys, couldn't help but see your thread. Any chance you still need some new drivers. I just started gt6 yesterday so I do not own many cars that are worth anything(but if this was gt5... different story haha). Would love to have an opportunity to race with y'all, if you'll have me that is. I own a logitech g27 racing wheel, with g-27 pedals, and shifter(if that matters at all) and am currently building my driving rig.

Hey guys, couldn't help but see your thread. Any chance you still need some new drivers. I just started gt6 yesterday so I do not own many cars that are worth anything(but if this was gt5... different story haha). Would love to have an opportunity to race with y'all, if you'll have me that is. I own a logitech g27 racing wheel, with g-27 pedals, and shifter(if that matters at all) and am currently building my driving rig.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU, CLAYZOR! a racing wheel? ahh another tough man to beat! do you have any cars that fit the requirements for tonights races?

I have a mazda roadster that is still bone stock other than the appearance. I own one xbow that has no tuning or internal upgrades. I need to check the stats real quick, but if i get there and find that I cannot race, it will be no big deal, just give me a week to save up some credits and buy some cars.

I have a mazda roadster that is still bone stock other than the appearance. I own one xbow that has no tuning or internal upgrades. I need to check the stats real quick, but if i get there and find that I cannot race, it will be no big deal, just give me a week to save up some credits and buy some cars.
what you could do is the red bull championship real quick! it gives you 2.2 million credits if u have 200% log in bonus. i think u have time for that!

Problem is I don't have the license required for that race. I am currently working on my online class for college. But again if I can't race tonight, if its fine with you guys, I will sit out and watch or go and try to get some cash and cars.

Problem is I don't have the license required for that race. I am currently working on my online class for college. But again if I can't race tonight, if its fine with you guys, I will sit out and watch or go and try to get some cash and cars.
ahh darn. so all u have is a roadster and xbow?

Back