►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had +2 rims on that last race, and i didn't really see a difference in performance.

i know there's a issue with cars with wider rear tires, and when you change the wheels and up the size, it 'visually' shows the tire is narrower. however, those are just polygons. i wouldn't automatically think the algorithm for grip is changed. it's possible it is, but if i were programming it, i would keep those functions separate. i have not done any testing to confirm a difference in performance with this issue.

As I said results would be posted today, I have not received the fastest laps in race 1 in division 2 yet from Roy, hopefully I'll get that soon and the results will be posted followed by this weeks banner

Drivers list has been updated

So.... I finished the Aventador One-Make race not too long ago...

Ended up drifting it for the last three laps whilst giggling.

Please tell me I'm not the only one. :lol:

Men don't giggle. School girl.

So now the newness is wearing off, how's gt6 for everyone? What y'all expected?

Last edited:
After the Enduro race last Saturday... we went to Bathurst (Mount Panorama) to practice...

@Spliffy, @Fordracing99, @RacingOtaku86 and @Ph1sher

here are some preview to what might happen during the race... Enjoy! :P

We've been warned... DO NOT SPEED!

and see what happens when you speed...

The FISHman going airborne!

then everyone goes sideways!

then the FISHman's car after the dust settled! :lol:

Awesome pictures johnsom, alright @Spliffy , @johnsom could 1 of you pm me the fastest lap of each racer in d2, race 1, thats all I'm waiting for to type the results

Practiced a few laps at Bathurst a few nights ago with the Lotus. The Chase will be hell come race day. Will need be extra careful.

I remember mines was in the low 1:29. Maybe in the 129.3xx or something when chasing Liam down.
do you think its possible if you have time right now, to view the race 1 replay, go to the end of the race and pm who was the driver, and tell me each of their fastest lap, if a driver disconnected, just go right before their disconnection and tell me their fastest lap from there.

Banner is ready for This Week and will be posted shortly after i receive fastest laps from d2, race 1 and when results are posted. Going to all this stuff done as soon as i can

I'm looking for a Saturday series to join in addition to the Sunday series I'm doing, is this still open to new applicants? My PSN username is ebEliminator as well.

I'm looking for a Saturday series to join in addition to the Sunday series I'm doing, is this still open to new applicants? My PSN username is ebEliminator as well.
Of Course ebEliminator! Everyone is Welcome!

If you could refer to the Drivers list on the first page (Scroll down until you see drivers list) Once you get their, you get to pick an unused Color combination and Number of your choice! Just make sure its not being used, You can use the same color as somebody else just make sure its not the exact same. I believe i explained it well enough to understand. Post on thread your unused color combo/Number once you have choose a combo.

Once thats done, Fill out this Survey that will determine your division by clicking Here to take the quick 1-2 minute survey

Welcome to Turtle Racing League, Or Welcome to the Party!! Were looking forward to Racing with you soon!! 👍

Last edited:
do you think its possible if you have time right now, to view the race 1 replay, go to the end of the race and pm who was the driver, and tell me each of their fastest lap, if a driver disconnected, just go right before their disconnection and tell me their fastest lap from there.

I wish i could, it seems the replay is corrupt because every time i tried to watch it and take pics, my ps3 freezes. Tried at least 4 times. :(

I wish i could, it seems the replay is corrupt because every time i tried to watch it and take pics, my ps3 freezes. Tried at least 4 times. :(
man that sucks dude!

No Worries, ill get the info from somebody soon, once i get it, results will be posted followed by a banner for this week

Feel free everyone to check out the League Gallery Under GT6 Photomode Galleries! Everyone who has posted pictures or Videos here is all credited there! Thanks Guys! Means a lot!

Car: Midnight Purple III / Wheels: Eclipse (black) / Number: 6

Sorry for getting back on this so late, I had a dickens of a time finding a purple.

Also, is it okay to be in Division A if I don't plan to use the assists (except for anti-lock brakes)? Some of the higher-end cars I can't drive without traction control, though, like the Lambos.

Car: Midnight Purple III / Wheels: Eclipse (black) / Number: 6

Sorry for getting back on this so late, I had a dickens of a time finding a purple.
:lol: No Problem! I'll Add you to the Drivers List

Welcome To Turtle Racing League! Looking Forward to Seeing you on track soon!!

edit:Added to Drivers List

Last edited:
Hi Ph1isher and Co.

Ok for Fastbowler55 to join you guys ? Probably room for a new bridesmaid :)

To the best of what I can gather, Silver Chrome Car with Red wheels is still available , also No. 77 if ok ?

Hi Ph1isher and Co.

Ok for Fastbowler55 to join you guys ? Probably room for a new bridesmaid :)

To the best of what I can gather, Silver Chrome Car with Red wheels is still available , also No. 77 if ok ?
Welcome to Turtle Racing League Fastbowler! Ill add you to the Drivers List!

If you could Fill out the Survey that will Determine what division you will race with when attending Turtle Racing League Events by clicking Here to Fill out the quick 1-2 Minute Survey

Once i see that you have completed it, i will add you into your appropriate division to run with in a group of Racers 👍

Feel free to ask any questions on the thread if you have any, all of us are more than willing to help you out!

Legendary, thanks very much, I do appreciate it.

I'll get cracking on the survey and the car shopping in the meantime.

:cheers:

Legendary, thanks very much, I do appreciate it.

I'll get cracking on the survey and the car shopping in the meantime.

:cheers:
Thanks Fastbowler! Means a lot when we get New Turtles!

Thanks for being so supportive everyone, and I knew this was the right league for me when I saw that all the racers are called turtles. I find it adorable! *laughs*
Anytime!

:lol: Thats what we are! Turtles! Your just one of our new Turtles that was born! All we can say Shell Yeah!! We Got New Turtles Today!! :lol: see you on track Soon! Thanks again!

Thanks for being so supportive everyone, and I knew this was the right league for me when I saw that all the racers are called turtles. I find it adorable! *laughs*

Welcome aboard! I see you're from Nashville. I go to Goodlettsville and pick up chicken from Tyson. Also have a good friend that works for Amazon in Murfreesboro that I visit a couple times a year. Anyway, welcome and hope you have a blast racing with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back