►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turtle Racing League

Division 1 Room: 1472-6118-3701-4252-7270

Division 2 Room: 1472-4710-9995-5393-6378

img.php

im sorry i didnt finish second race was just so fn :banghead: .should finish it.had good first and second race,im sry for any bumps and hits,newer intentional,it hapens wen racing is so close.

im sorry i didnt finish second race was just so fn :banghead: .should finish it.had good first and second race,im sry for any bumps and hits,newer intentional,it hapens wen racing is so close.
Not a problem dude we all make mistakes

Thanks everyone for showing up tonight! Looks like D2 almost filled up! D1 had excellent racing! There was a epic 3 car battle in race 1! And a close finish in race 2! All the racers in D1 performed amazing showing a lot of speed and patience!!

Also thankyou @3forSpeed for hosting D2 Great Job Dude! Keep at it! 👍

I got early to the room(Div.2), waited 30 min for the qualify to start, and when it did i could only see Roy and another guy qualifying with me and after 1 min i got disconnected, it was too late when i came back :banghead:.

Hope gt6 becomes more stable with future updates.

Well, at least you guys had fun, and i will keep my eye on future turtle races! See you guys next time! :)

Was able to join the first race of D2 and had a blast. Shame that it started later than planned. But its ok. I had a race long battle with Liam for first place until the last lap when i overcooked a turn. We had a few bumps but it was clean all along. Hopefully next week we can continue our battle. Will try to get a few picture to post up.

I'm surprised with myself! My best lap in the 2nd race of D1 last night was a 2:27.034, but I know most if you could do even better then that!

Edit: I have all if the pictures taken, now it's just a matter of uploading them 👍

Edit 2: 2:27.034 lol :lol: Not 1:27.034

Last edited:
holy crap, that's over a minute faster than my lap!
I'm always faster when I have no pressure on me. I ran that lap in last place catching the field after my wreck on lap one while trying to pass for the lead :lol: But, you were faster in traffic. Nice racing from everyone last night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back