â–şTURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Grandma got run over by a Beamer ... driving with the Turtles on Christmas Eve. You may say there's no such thing as race cars... But as for me and Kazunori we believe "
Oh, this is just great! :lol: đź‘Ť

So what is the event for this weekend?
BMW Z4 '03 at Suzuka Sport Medium tires and fast tire wear/fuel

Schedule is on the first page followed with drivers list and OP

Ph1sher,

Are you going to take a roll call for Sat night so we have enough to setup?

Thx,
Jim
A roll call????, well we have 2 divisions now.. division 1 and division 2/A well me and ThethirdRoy will be comunicating through google docs so if one fills up..another room (D3 will be up) though I doubt it but you never know

I just checked the list out and it seems that White on White isn't taken. So i would take that. :)

Just to clear things out, to get the colour of the tires, I'm guessing the only running is the change of the wheels to get the colour right. Other than that, nothing allowed.

Just to clear things out, to get the colour of the tires, I'm guessing the only running is the change of the wheels to get the colour right. Other than that, nothing allowed.
yes basically, just change the tires, Color Wheels (And Color Car) you can also change your Brake Balance, however for me whenever i change the Brake Balance, the tail gets all loose..5/5 for every car for me :/

suzuka-circuit-jpg.89933

Race 2: Suzuka Circuit
Car: BMW Z4 '03
Tires: Sport Mediums
Laps: 18
Date: December 21, 2013

- Race In -

img.php

There will be an Room Number Up (No Community Feature in GT6 yet, just go in the appropriate Division Room When the Room Number is Up on the thread) @3forSpeed is the host for D2 Tomorrow

See you there đź‘Ť

@BionicDerp Im Hosting D1, and @3forSpeed is Hosting D2 Tommorow
OK, good to know đź‘Ť

"Grandma got run over by a Beamer ... driving with the Turtles on Christmas Eve. You may say there's no such thing as race cars... But as for me and Kazunori we believe "

<----Busted a gut LHAO!

WOOOOOHOOOO loook at the size of that drivers list! We might roll out 3 rooms deep this Saturday. Nice job Ph1sh đź‘Ť

Hi Gents,

I would like to join back, my car color grey car with white wheels and car no. 58 pls ( if available)

Many thanks, looking forward to racing with you all in GT6

Cheers
Ice.

Wait. I forgot if I said something. Why am I tagged? xD
letting you know who is hosting for each division

Hi Gents,

I would like to join back, my car color grey car with white wheels and car no. 58 pls ( if available)

Cheers
Ice.
Well well!! IceandSpice!! Welcome Back Dude!!! Ill get you added to the drivers list

Welcome Back to Turtle Racing League!! đź‘Ť Does Division 2 Sound Like a good Starting Point for you? Or D1? or DA? (Division A)

Great news! I keep getting stuck in a load loop and lose all the credits I earn in that race/series!
X1 Junior Championship - Lost 900k
Hudson Time Trial - Currently stuck in the loop, but I basically lost another 800K.

Love this game... T_T

EDIT: Scratch the Hudson one... The loading stopped... After a 30 minute wait.

I thought the load times were going to improve from GT5, but they're pretty much the same... :lol:

letting you know who is hosting for each division

Well well!! IceandSpice!! Welcome Back Dude!!! Ill get you added to the drivers list

Welcome Back to Turtle Racing League!! đź‘Ť Does Division 2 Sound Like a good Starting Point for you? Or D1? or DA? (Division A)

I am too slow for Divison 1, very rusty too. I would start in Div A and work up form there if its ok.

Also forgot to add the following details before

My PSN ID - iceandspice
my GT driver name : S.Ice

Cheers đź‘Ť

I am too slow for Divison 1, very rusty too. I would start in Div A and work up form there if its ok.

Also forgot to add the following details before

My PSN ID - iceandspice
my GT driver name : S.Ice

Cheers đź‘Ť
Sounds Good! Thanks Ice! Added to Division A! đź‘Ť

Hey Phish, when you gonna highlight my fastest lap for race 1 in the results? I put a lot of effort into running a lap that fast and selfishly don't want it to go unnoticed. :lol: I want to put fear into every Turtle, especially the ones running faster than me. :D

Hey Phish, when you highlight my fastest lap for race 1 in the results? I put a lot of effort into running a lap that fast and selfishly don't want it to go unnoticed. :lol: I want to put fear into every Turtle, especially the ones running faster than me. :D
:lol: ill do that tommorow morning and ill do that for whoever gets the fastest lap in each division đź‘Ť

Hi Gents,

Cheers
Ice.

Nice to see you back! I'll look forward to race with you again.

I'd like to use a Yellow car color with the number 17 (no one in Div.2 with that number). I'm still not sure about wheel color yet.

I'd like to use a Yellow car color with the number 17 (no one in Div.2 with that number). I'm still not sure about wheel color yet.
Sounds good, ill get that added to the drivers list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back