►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a stupid question. I know you can buy the Z4 in the dealership, but is it also a prize car for winning something? Like a certain amount of stars or ib license or mission races? Not that I can't afford it, because isn't exactly expensive, but I don't feel like already having duplicates in my garage if I buy it then win it as a prize car. :lol:

No events in the game currently give the Z4 as a prize car. I checked because I didn't want duplicates either.

hello eweryone,i would like to participate in this championship.pls add me to the Survey so that i can register.loking forwaed to race with u all.
Selecting a color combo and numer that isn't taken would be a good start. Check out the OP for the driver's list. :)

speaking of brakes, yesterday i heard something crack under my T500RS brake pedal and the resistance was lighter. today i took it all apart and found one of the two resistance springs for the pedal had cracked. it still works, just not as much feel. i'm gonna try to jury rig it up to be better, but i'm afraid i might break the remaining spring. i wonder if i can get spare parts from the manufacturer?

http://www.basherboards.com/T500RS-BMK

Replaces the brake spring and rubber with a bracket and a bushing. Supposed to be more realistic brake pressure. Its cheap and worth a try in my book.

hello everyone,i would like to participate in this championship.pls add me to the Survey so that i can register.loking forwaed to race with u all.
Welcome to turtle racing league andp132, could you tell me a color combo and a number you would like to use by referring to the drivers list. Ill then add your name to the survey

@BionicDerp I think you said something about challenge for me for the bmw m4 seasonal event, well I took like 10 minutes on it, and got a 2'09.343 when you got a 2'12 :lol: cmon derp! Show me somme love, that's why people honk at me in races. Because they all know da fish is a sexy beast!! :lol: (368th currently worldwide)

Welcome to turtle racing league andp132, could you tell me a color combo and a number you would like to use by referring to the drivers list. Ill then add your name to the survey

oh,sry
psn id AndroR35 / gt6 name A.Pugelj

car color gris iceberg silver/rims dark blue/no 16# i think its not taken

Last edited:
oh,sry
psn id AndroR35 / gt6 name A.Pugelj

car color gris iceberg silver/rims dark blue/no 16# i think its not taken
Sounds Good! Thank You andp132! Ill add you too the drivers list, pay attention to this post as ill be editing any second here to provide the link to the survey to determine your division for when you race with Turtle Racing League

Click here to take the survey to determine your division

Welcome to turtle racing League, feel free to ask any questions, we are more than willing to help you out!

iv ancered the quest pls confirm.,do i need to be watched by a steward,or mybe a practice race in the upcoming days?

:tup:nm.cu guys on track

Last edited:
iv ancered the quest pls confirm.,do i need to be watched by a steward,or mybe a practice race in the upcoming days?
no no no, its all good dude, i got it, thanks for the feedback! Welcome again to Turtle Racing League, We are all looking forward to seeing you on track soon! 👍

Theres Practice Tommorow though at 8pm Eastern if you wish too join hosted by @RacingOtaku86 Practice nights are usually consisting of a practice run, then 2 practice races to get a more of a feel of the combo!

Thanks for Joining!

Hey Peeps, couple things:

Is the break-in period still 200 miles? Anyone found an easy way of doing this? Not sure if there is a B-Spec mode anymore.

200 miles it still is. You can rack up the miles just in free run in GT6, no need to race anymore. I have a room up often called: "Break'in with Rock'in Tunes" Just join and run. You can see your odometer in bumper cam. It shows in KM even if you setup in Miles. 322 on the odometer gets you 200 miles.

http://www.basherboards.com/T500RS-BMK

Replaces the brake spring and rubber with a bracket and a bushing. Supposed to be more realistic brake pressure. Its cheap and worth a try in my book.

buy a "Perfect Pedal" seriously it's worth it, just make sure you buy the extra oil to customize your feel.

Other stuff:
Buy a car, change oil, add all the power stuff, max it out body weight reduction too, you'll also need a tranny to get the extra top speed, go to Special Stage Route X (or Join my room), run 322 KMs, rebuild engine, change wheels (use same size, 1-2" up adds rotational weight and sucks), paint wheels, race and win.

Friend me peeps...

PS Anyone on?

Last edited:
@BionicDerp I think you said something about challenge for me for the bmw m4 seasonal event, well I took like 10 minutes on it, and got a 2'09.343 when you got a 2'12 :lol: cmon derp! Show me somme love, that's why people honk at me in races. Because they all know da fish is a sexy beast!! :lol: (368th currently worldwide)

SRF on, really??? C, mon guys:tdown:

200 miles it still is. You can rack up the miles just in free run in GT6, no need to race anymore. I have a room up often called: "Break'in with Rock'in Tunes" Just join and run. You can see your odometer in bumper cam. It shows in KM even if you setup in Miles. 322 on the odometer gets you 200 miles.

There isn't a break in period or amount or miles to increase your HP? i know a guy ran 500 miles on 1 car, and no sign of increasing HP/PP or are you talking about something else?

SRF on, really??? C, mon guys:tdown:
:lol: everyone did it, so i joined in, :sly:

buy a "Perfect Pedal" seriously it's worth it, just make sure you buy the extra oil to customize your feel.

Other stuff:
Buy a car, change oil, add all the power stuff, max it out body weight reduction too, you'll also need a tranny to get the extra top speed, go to Special Stage Route X (or Join my room), run 322 KMs, rebuild engine, change wheels (use same size, 1-2" up adds rotational weight and sucks), paint wheels, race and win.

Friend me peeps...

PS Anyone on?

I tried to add the PsN GTP_MajicTom and apparently the account doesn't exist. :lol:

Good Morning Turtles! Tonight at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central, @RacingOtaku86 will be hosting a practice Room, Non-Turtles are welcome to join us and we encourage them to join the league! Either way Hope you all have a great time at practice! I can not make it due to youth group.

See you guys this Saturday! Should bring a lot of close action racing this Saturday 👍

See you on Track Soon!

Good morning Turtles. Update 1.02 is live and loaded with some cool features and updates (lots of money can be earned now!). Please go check out the patch notes when you get a chance. There is already a thread on this forum for them.

Question for all turtles... with the addition of"real" slipstream, will be we be making the change from "weak"?

Last edited:
Good morning Turtles. Update 1.02 is live and loaded with some cool features and updates (lots of money can be earned now!). Please go check out the patch notes when you get a chance. There is already a thread on this form for them.

Question for all turtles... with the addition of"real" slipstream, will be we be making the change from "weak"?
Yeah, I think so

Heard with the update you can change your name online to your psn name which is great news! 👍

Last edited:
Just watched a brief video (have not done actual testing myself) and noticed the "real" draft option tends to be in between weak and strong. I don't know how it feels though (like, does the car have noticeable weight shift changes when coming in and out of the draft). I probably won't be around for practice tonight (last minute XMAS shopping), but can someone check this out? I'm thinking "weak" may still be preferred for league play, however there could be some subtleties that make "real" worthwhile.

I don't know for sure, but AI seems tougher now. Maybe it's just because I'm in iB races and they're gradually getting more agressive, but idk.

I don't know for sure, but AI seems tougher now. Maybe it's just because I'm in iB races and they're gradually getting more agressive, but idk.

Right, they are, especially in the go kart races, but still barely able to beat them

Going to do some online testing shortly to see it anything improved guessing not though

Looks Like the Next 6 weeks after the Special Class Race will be more expensive Cars due to that 1.02 lets you make more money online and on Career Mode 👍 Updated Schedule is going to look Awesome!!

Last edited:
I might not be able to make it tonight, but would appreciate it if someone would post fast lap times.

Hell with my slow ass internet its liable to take me the rest of the night just to DL the patch.

Yall have fun

Id really like to race with you guys my PSN ID is doawheelie my driver name is J.Travis....color will be car/black wheels/orange....and as far as numbers is 704 available also id like to be in divison 2

Id really like to race with you guys my PSN ID is wheelie my driver name is J.Travis....color will be car/black wheels/orange....and as far as numbers is 704 available also id like to be in divison 2

Welcome to Turtle Racing League! Ill add you to the drivers list in Division 2. And number what?? :lol:

Welcome, we are looking forward to racing with you soon! Feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

See you on track soon! 👍

Edit: number on gt6 can only be 99 or less and the numbers that are taken is on the first page, just scroll down to drivers list

Welcome to Turtle Racing League! Ill add you to the drivers list in Division 2. And number what?? :lol:

Welcome, we are looking forward to racing with you soon! Feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

See you on track soon! 👍

Edit: number on gt6 can only be 99 or less and the numbers that are taken is on the first page, just scroll down to drivers list
How about #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back