►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not be able to make it tonight, but would appreciate it if someone would post fast lap times.

Hell with my slow ass internet its liable to take me the rest of the night just to DL the patch.

Yall have fun

My last lap was a 2 27 571 (I think), while Fish and Klutch are posting 2 26's.

Everybody ready for this saturday? Bet there will be some close awesome racing going on in both divisions!! 👍

I would like to join the Turtle Racing League and I would like to start Division B... off course. I dont know what colors i would be, i would have to look at the list and look at what i have in-game before confirming it. But i could confirm number #25 would be choice.

I was actually thinking of joining the Division A. But decided to learn the hard way and get used to playing without any assistance.

I would like to join the Turtle Racing League and I would like to start Division B... off course. I dont know what colors i would be, i would have to look at the list and look at what i have in-game before confirming it. But i could confirm number #25 would be choice.

I was actually thinking of joining the Division A. But decided to learn the hard way and get used to playing without any assistance.
I think you mean division 2 :lol:

Welcome to turtle racing league! Ill get you added to the drivers list

Just let me know a color combo when you decide one

Feel free to ask any questions as we are more than willing to help you out 👍

JTravis post: 9103845
Hey I just noticed you put me down as a white car with black rims it goes the other way around lol
Whoops, my bad travis ill switch that in a bit 👍

Returning racer from GT5, I'd like to join again.
iboostdaily - (GTP) iboostdaily / white Car and Gold Wheels / #15

Happy Racing!
Welcome back Boost!! Ill add you to the drivers list and ill provide you with a survey which will determine your division shortly. Currently away from computer but ill be home shortly and just take that and your set

Again welcome back Boost! See you on track soon! 👍

Add me to the list. I should get the game for Christmas from my daughter.

GTP_tzracer, Pink car, black wheels, #46.

What is the quickest way to earn money?

Add me to the list. I should get the game for Christmas from my daughter.
pink car, black wheels, #46.
Oh boy! TzRacer is back! :lol: ill get you down Tz, welcome back! Hope to see you join us soon!

Ill provide the division survey to you as soon as I get home 👍

@tzracer @moeom @iboostdaily if you guys get time, can you all please take a 1-2 minute survey that will determine what division you race with when attending Turtle Racing League Race just by clicking Here to take the survey

When Finished, please comment in the thread that you completed it 👍

Last edited:
Put me into D2 for now. We'll see how things work out. :)

Also fixed my PSN on my profile. It's BigMoMo101.

Put me into D2 for now. We'll see how things work out. :)

Also fixed my PSN on my profile. It's BigMoMo101.
Will do!

Got it, thanks

Welcome to Turtle Racing League 👍

Edit: no rush, take your time of course, any color combo in mind yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back