►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I just went through a replay of Wednesday night, and I thought I'd post what I've collected from them. Some might not be that great, but I thought you'd like to see them anyway. So I present:

The Enduro SneakPeek

Waiting for Green
Suzuka Circuit.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_1.jpg

Up the Inside
Suzuka Circuit_2.jpg

Strange Feeling...

Rolling Thunder
Suzuka Circuit_4.jpg

'Round the Bend
Suzuka Circuit_5.jpg

Chicane Chase
Suzuka Circuit_6.jpg

Seeing Red
Suzuka Circuit_7.jpg

Technical Difficulties
Suzuka Circuit_8.jpg

GT Pride
Suzuka Circuit_9.jpg

Out in Front
Suzuka Circuit_10.jpg

Tailgater
Suzuka Circuit_11.jpg

Lets Just Pretend...
Suzuka Circuit_12.jpg

Attachments

• Suzuka Circuit_3.jpg
    Suzuka Circuit_3.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 9
suzuka-circuit-jpg.89933

Race 2: Suzuka Circuit
Car: BMW Z4 '03
Tires: Sport Mediums
Laps: 18
Date: December 21, 2013

-How To Join Turtle Racing League Lobby-

1-
Start up GT6

2-
Click on Lobby

3-
Check Thread for Room Number (Type in Room Number When Found)
4-
Click on Lobby and Join

-Qualifying-

When Qualifying, make sure to be as spreaded out as possible, so you have no draft at all! If you do get in a draft and the racer ahead is not pulling over, it is your responsibility to either A) Speak on mic to pull over or B) the more Turtle Respect way, give up on your lap by letting the driver go ahead. If you are in qualifying, and notice a Faster Racer Approaching you into your Draft, Please pull aside in a safe spot to allow the faster racer ahead. Do not Block or compete in any way with another racer in Qualifying. Every Qualifying Session will last 15 Minutes. When Beginning, all may go, but must be a certain sounds from each other, the amount will be announced when about to begin.

Policies

The First Turn Rule -
It is the policy of this league for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it unless the following situations occur: 1) The driver directly in front of you is asleep on the start. 2) The driver directly in front of you runs off course with at least 2 wheels off the track. 3) Obvious race incidents that must be avoided. 4) If you are able to fully draft past someone without incident or disruption to the other driver(s) with a reasonable distance before approaching the first turn.

Holding your position in the first turn is limited to the first turn on the first lap. This rule is in place for 2 reason: (1) to effectively avoid incidents in the first turn, and (2) so that drivers who are being careful and doing their part to avoid incidents in the 1st turn of are not taken advantage of. There is no sense in causing an incident in the congestion of the first turn. You can not win the race on the 1st turn or even the 1st lap. If a complaint is filed, the decision we make will be one that promotes an incident free first turn.

Dive Bombing

Dive bombing is unacceptable, and only results in incidents. It is not the same as passing under braking. Dive-bombing is when a trailing car intentionally brakes late to dive underneath the car in front of them as they are turning into a corner. The trailing driver must move to the low groove for at least 3-4 seconds prior to corner entry so that the leading driver can see the trailing drivers intentions in his mirror. However, running the low groove is not a guarantee that he will allow you to pass, it is only an indication that you wish to pass on the low side. The trailing driver must also have gained at least a half a car length lead before braking begins so the leading driver can see his position and avoid contact.

Mics During Racing

From the beginning of the race, until the last driver crosses the finish line, your mic should be on mute. This allows all racers to concentrate on their driving to the fullest. You may unmute to tell a driver your track position if racing in close proximity. If a racer is on mic by mistake, please feel free to say "Mic Check" to remind all racers to check.

Race Incidents

Legitimate complaints are encouraged, they insure a better racing environment for everyone. Complaints should be addressed by "Private Message" to the race steward of the race in which the incident occurred. It is a matter to respect every Turtle on the track, as we are competing against each other on the track, we all must remain clean at all times. If you know you made a mistake on the track by pushing a turtle off track, please let them gain their position back. We are Turtle Racing League, and we want to be remembered as a respectful clean racer towards any racer out there. Please include race number, lap number, and time of incident. A ruling will be announced after a video review by an independent steward. All racing incidents or racing related issues shall be dealt with privately and under no circumstance mentioned publicly.

Divisions

Just a Reminder, if you didn't show up last week, we have gone to Divisions, based on skill level, speed, patience, and consistency. I have split the turtles into 2 Divisions for Tonight! Division 1 will be hosted by me, and Division 2 and Division A will be TOGETHER in 1 ROOM, which will be hosted by @3forSpeed. Remember when about to join, you can refer to the thread and both of us will be posting the Room Number on the thread! Have fun in your division, and Best of Luck to Every Turtle Out there!

- Race In -

img.php

Vivva La Turtles

Thanks all for Joining us, and we Hope to see you with us on the track on GT6!

Turtle Racing League - Simply The Best

Last edited:
Hey Turtles!

I have Opened a New thread under GT6 Photo Gallerys Right Here

All Pictures, Videos will continue to be Posted on our main thread here, but I'm just opening that thread filled with pictures and recognizing the ones that take the time to Take the pictures and post them on our thread! 👍

Hey Phish, when you gonna highlight my fastest lap for race 1 in the results? I put a lot of effort into running a lap that fast and selfishly don't want it to go unnoticed. :lol: I want to put fear into every Turtle, especially the ones running faster than me. :D

don't forget to put an * next to it and at the bottom *lightningd and Ph1sher assisted by providing draft.

LOL :) :P

Hello Turtles! I will be hosting Div. 2 tonight at 10est. I am going to try to have the room up early and post the room number on this thread. My psn is ThethirdRoy & Gt6 is R. Racing. I anticipate good close, clean action in Division 2 with these BMW's. Just because we are Div. 2 does not mean that we are not fast in our own right!! I hope to see you all tonight in Japan at Suzuka Circuit!:cheers:

I wish to join the action tonight!
First time in a league event.

Dark red car / matte brown wheels

LeoStrop
Thanks For Joining Turtle Racing League, If you fill out the Division Survey, That would be great by clicking Here to Take the Survey

Thanks for Joining and i will get you added to the drivers list

Feel Free to ask any questions!

Well I won't be joining you all anytime soon. Wife had planned on buying me a ps3 for Christmas but I caught the flu and missed 4 days of work without pay. that put me severely behind on my bills then I had to shell out 200 $ for the freaking medicine. sigh I can't win for losing. Kind of disheartening when you bust your ass all year to get ahead and it gets pissed down the drain.

Well I won't be joining you all anytime soon. Wife had planned on buying me a ps3 for Christmas but I caught the flu and missed 4 days of work without pay. that put me severely behind on my bills then I had to shell out 200 $ for the freaking medicine. sigh I can't win for losing. Kind of disheartening when you bust your ass all year to get ahead and it gets pissed down the drain.
Sorry to Hear that Wins..Man that sucks dude! I hope everything starts to get better for you soon Dude!

We're not going anywhere. That $200 better prove its worth it so you can get back out there. :)

Thanks for highlighting the fastest lap, Ph1sh! Also, I hope to make it to tonight's race. I plan to race, but it'll depend on the weather. We're heading to a Christmas party on my mom's side of the family today and will be back later this evening. The problem is that we have a creek on our property, and if it rains enough it'll flood over the bridge on our driveway. It's been raining nonstop since last night, and it's supposed to rain all day the rest of the day, too. The water level is already up to the top of the bridge, and I won't be able to get to the house to make the race if the bridge floods over. :scared:

Thanks for highlighting the fastest lap, Ph1sh! Also, I hope to make it to tonight's race. I plan to race, but it'll depend on the weather. We're heading to a Christmas party on my mom's side of the family today and will be back later this evening. The problem is that we have a creek on our property, and if it rains enough it'll flood over the bridge on our driveway. It's been raining nonstop since last night, and it's supposed to rain all day the rest of the day, too. The water level is already up to the top of the bridge, and I won't be able to get to the house to make the race if the bridge floods over. :scared:
Just go through the flooded water like a Turtle!

Or

Just go through through the flooded water like a Fish!

I've got an incoming thunderstorm that is mucking with my ****** 4G internet.

It's not looking good for me tonight. I'll be on if the modem starts working, even if I can't complete the race due to disconnects.

Hope to see yall tonight but if not, have good time for me.

Turtle Racing League - Division 1

ROOM NUMBER: 1472-6118-3701-4252-7270

- Race In -

img.php

We may wait an extra 5-10 minutes if another racer is coming in Late!

Looks like Division 2/A will have 1 more racer tonight! Oh yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back