◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
  • 76,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try hard to make it this week. If not then I should be there next week (if only for a couple of the races). Are you running Shifter or 125 Karts next week?
 
Was going to be the Red Bull Jr. but can't race them online :(

It'll be the Shifter Karts next week.
 
Sweet. I look forward to Tuesday. Hopefully I'll make it to at least the first two races. Maybe ill practice some today.
 
Was going to be the Red Bull Jr. but can't race them online :(

It'll be the Shifter Karts next week.

I really like the geared Karts so I'll absolutely be there!
 
I would like to join the kart races!
 
I would like to join the kart races!

Cool, look for a room number here tomorrow night around 8:45 Eastern time 👍
 
I finally got some practice in for these so watch out this week for the GOAT!!
 
Grand Turismo Arena - Layout A - Reverse = Practice, Practice, Practice, etc., etc., etc.;
 
Looks like i'll be on the grid tonight for carts.. Gonna do some more practice later today..
 
Practice room up
 
room # please. I'm not cool enough to be on your list.
 
Have room for one more tonight? Would like to join if space is available.
 
I should be there. Also, a work buddy of mine may show up too. The more the merrier!
 
@Chiochan @TEX36 I created a new room. 1472-6118-3787-3248-3124
 
@TEX36 are you available to host a room?

If you are, let's start there. If we need another, I'll open one up. Unless someone with a better connection than mine is available.

If you're not, see the last two sentences above :)
 
@TEX36 are you available to host a room? :)

Sure, will be glad to - just hope we don't have the Sunday night problems we had in Div-5. We will see.
I will open the room around 8:15 EST.
 
Hey, internets back in the PS3 so I'm racing tonight if you have room.

My wheel stand is still at the old place so it's good, old, broken, DS3 for me :)
 
Kart Room. 1472-6399-9009-5382-3358
 
I will be late, and unlikely at all.

Wife slogged to NYC and back today because her company is celebrating the Klondike miniseries they just released.

She wants to watch #2 tonight, and she did just go 400 miles through snow, etc.

Happy Wife time, see you next week, I hope.

On the up (?) side, school cancelled again tomorrow. :ouch: :banghead:

Maybe I can race with someone? 💡
 
Disconn again. And so it continues. :banghead:
 
Room is full is there no 2 rooms?
 
We're just tryng to get the second room sorted out. Room will be posted shortly.
 
Looks like I won't be able to race now since I was too late. Must not be my day
 
Looks like I won't be able to race now since I was too late. Must not be my day

THere's room now. making 2.
 
Second kart room open!

Room ID:1472-4710-9995-5394-5743
 
discoed right before the race:banghead:
 
Disconn again. And so it continues. :banghead:
And yet again right after Qual was finished. Can't find RacingChamps room
 
Yep. Disconnect right after quals. I've tried like 4 times to get back in. No luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back