◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
  • 76,763 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the technical term for it :) For what it's worth, the term I would have used too.
Well ...... would someone mind passing along the gearing so that I can practice a little this afternoon after work?
Sure would appreciate it.
 
Run a .955/4.62 at Stowe. That's the track to practice IMO. My best is 107.2 as of yesterday but I watched Doodle go a full second faster. Yikes!
 
Looks like google spreadsheets is back up.
 
Google docs is working for me too.
 
Sure appreciate the time and work that goes into determining the Gearing each week.
Thank you, very much
 
Sure appreciate the time and work that goes into determining the Gearing each week.
Thank you, very much

I can't take credit for being helpful. I just wanna be competitive. :D
 
Got some pictures from last week with the 125 karts. Warning, artistic liberty taken.
13246857065_a546e4177e_h.jpg
13247006343_b5e2977046_h.jpg
13246858175_d3f9a6195e_h.jpg
13247197144_2b3fdaabc7_h.jpg
13247197574_16a887ef59_h.jpg
13247001263_478e3de6b8_h.jpg
13246853645_ab4753383b_h.jpg
13247192834_8503c44f88_h.jpg
13247193644_6bb741ad11_h.jpg
13246855625_cd08ede549_h.jpg
13247005683_8545935c41_h.jpg

See you all tonight for some 100 kart action:dopey:
 
Last Tuesday in a practice lobby for the Sunday night series, @TEX36 was talking about how racing in the kart series has helped his driving a lot. So, since I can use all the help I can get I'd like to join in tonights activities, if there is room. Currently, I completely stink with the karts, so if that precludes me from racing, I understand. However, if given the opportunity, I will bring my best race craft and gentleman like behavior. Finally, if allowed to race, I'll get in the room as soon as the wife/kids allow, which is typically in the 9:15-9:30 range at the latest. Thanks.
 
Last Tuesday in a practice lobby for the Sunday night series, @TEX36 was talking about how racing in the kart series has helped his driving a lot. So, since I can use all the help I can get I'd like to join in tonights activities, if there is room. Currently, I completely stink with the karts, so if that precludes me from racing, I understand. However, if given the opportunity, I will bring my best race craft and gentleman like behavior. Finally, if allowed to race, I'll get in the room as soon as the wife/kids allow, which is typically in the 9:15-9:30 range at the latest. Thanks.

Bring it on.
 
Sweet! The more the merrier!

Typically, it seems the room has been splitting since folks realized how awesome kart racing is. :) Room #1 is for the fastest guys and 2nd room is for the "fast" guys.
 
The terminology we're using is one room for the faster drivers, a second for the fast ones.
 
Last edited:
I would like to race tonight. I'll be looking for the room number postings.
 
I'm going to the fast room tonight.
 
@dabneyd if you're able to open a room tonight (really fast room), I'll open the other (fast room).

Unless, we have a volunteer to open the fast room, in which case I'll join @dabneyd's room. All I'd need is someone to record the qualifying and results, picture or replay is fine 👍
 
@dabneyd if you're able to open a room tonight (really fast room), I'll open the other (fast room).

Unless, we have a volunteer to open the fast room, in which case I'll join @dabneyd's room. All I'd need is someone to record the qualifying and results, picture or replay is fine 👍

Would be glad to open Room 2 - but would need someone to record the data that you require.
 
Would be glad to open Room 2 - but would need someone to record the data that you require.

If you're okay with saving, exporting and sharing relays that works.

Thanks!
 
I could do that for room 2, the uploading that is.:)
 
Thanks gents 👍

@TEX36 if you can post the fast room number when you're ready that would be awesome.

@dabneyd or I will post the really fast room number when it's ready.
 
Should I be looking for room 1 or 2 number postings?
 
Won't be racing tonight. Gotta study for a Spanish test tomorrow.
 
Should I be looking for room 1 or 2 number postings?

To use me as a guide. I'll be mid pack in dabneyd room if all the really fast Karters show up.
 
45 minutes guys :cheers: Can't wait!!!
 
Opening room 1: 1472 6399 8451 1926 9312

@TEX36 before you start can we do a head count in case we only need one room?

Thanks!
 
15 minutes, we start at 9:00 PM Eastern time.
Wow I was off thanks I woulda missed my favorite track kart combo
 
Coming

For Big Willow 0.917 and 4.435 for final work well for me (39.1 ish)
 
Okay am standing by with a second room open. Let me know
Will post numbers when you give me the goahead
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back