• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this series running on schedule with race # 3 being this weekend? Is it too late to join? Didn't really notice it before.

Hey Joe, your more than welcome to join us! The more the merrier. Just don't bring a gun with you:sly:

Edit: I saw you have two PSN accounts listed, which one do you want me to send a FR to?

Last edited:
for zer0 :)

purple/stock/#76

which shade of purple are you reserving? there are so many.. and stock wheels? really?? that's so boring! :lol:

Is this series running on schedule with race # 3 being this weekend? Is it too late to join? Didn't really notice it before.

Joe, you bring up a good point! Since we're technically a club, maybe we should alter our structure to be more club-like? Just a thought.

Hey Joe, your more than welcome to join us! The more the merrier. Just don't bring a gun with you:sly:

Edit: I saw you have two PSN accounts listed, which one do you want me to send a FR to?

I should build up the A spec XP in the other account so I'll use the GTP_Carbonfightr. Thanks for reminding me.

which shade of purple are you reserving? there are so many.. and stock wheels? really?? that's so boring! :lol:

Whichever one I have in my paint booth :)

S.P.E.C. club, S.P.E.C. wheels ;)

I'm a programmer, we're all about boring :lol:

I was going to add this sooner but I haven't had the time until now. I'm sending FR out from the SPEC_Racing account. All further S.P.E.C. events will be held in that lounge.

I actually got a couple of hours behind the wheel today - first time in a week. That's the way it's been the past few weeks. Anyway, I will have to "sneak away" from an evening at the In-laws tomorrow night for this race. If I don't make it...I got caught!

I actually got a couple of hours behind the wheel today - first time in a week. That's the way it's been the past few weeks. Anyway, I will have to "sneak away" from an evening at the In-laws tomorrow night for this race. If I don't make it...I got caught!

No problem, have fun with the In-laws!

I'll be joining for the first time since the switch to the Lotus. I'm excited!

dabneyd
I'll be joining for the first time since the switch to the Lotus. I'm excited!

Excellent dab! I'll be on about 5pm west coast if you want to practice.

I was going to add this sooner but I haven't had the time until now. I'm sending FR out from the SPEC_Racing account. All further S.P.E.C. events will be held in that lounge.
Oh I thought I was being stalked, already got Snail_Spec_Racing stalking me :nervous:

Looks like AJK-VAIL picked up a couple more people for the race. They'll enter threw AJK's name.

hey id like to join but i probably wont race every sat since i race in real life on saturdays but on my off weekends i can make it

I got the FR from SPEC_Racing, but I don't see it listed on the Community page in GT5. Anyone else?

Same here dabbles. I'm not sure what the deal is. Maybe beal needs to load up GT5 once under that account for it to show up?

PS. I've had zero practice on this track. I know GVE-R pretty good, but not this one. I've had a good amount of Victory Hop Devil as well. So... we'll see how it goes. :)

Sorry about this guys, I just got home from a graduation party. I should have the lounge set up. Again I am very sorry.

Yeah, SPEC_Racing. I just signed out, but I can sign in again if you want to join tonight. Just send a FR

Guys, go ahead and set the room up, I'll be there as soon as I can.

Some shots from tonight!

I4Zyyh.jpg

8IDMjh.jpg

MWkAvh.jpg

ee2Hwh.jpg

kbnQYh.jpg

BBHlXh.jpg

Back