• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a diconnect. First one in a very long time. Had some storms come through last night and today knocking the old net out. I guess you can look at it as a blown motor. It was running so good before it let go...:lol:

Something very strange happen last night. I went into my settings before the first race and set my tires on hards. Came in for the pit stop and switched to softs. After the race and before the second race I went back into the settings and changed it back to softs. Started the second race on softs. Came in the pits on lap 15 and put the hards on. Then got the disconnect.

Went back a watched the replay of the first race and it showed me starting the first race on softs but I was on hards. Don't know really why it done that.

Far as running into tcrash on the last lap. It looked like a racing incident. Don't think either on of us was to blame. O, well. It is what it is..

Far as running into tcrash on the last lap. It looked like a racing incident. Don't think either on of us was to blame. O, well. It is what it is..

Yes! I agree! It was a race incident. But being it was the last lap and I had passed you (rare) and knowing I had the win in the bag, that happened and any normal person would be pissed. And knowing that I was going to beat you (rare) and then it happened, pissed me off more:lol: But not at you so much as the situation:)
I like racing with you because you don't race people dirty and you know where to pass and when:tup:
I did have a good pit strategy and it worked until..........:sly:

Yes! I agree! It was a race incident. But being it was the last lap and I had passed you (rare) and knowing I had the win in the bag, that happened and any normal person would be pissed. And knowing that I was going to beat you (rare) and then it happened, pissed me off more:lol: But not at you so much as the situation:)
I like racing with you because you don't race people dirty and you know where to pass and when:tup:
I did have a good pit strategy and it worked until..........:sly:

I agree with everything, especially the part about the rare pass. :lol:

I got a good drive through 1 and 2 to just get infront of you. I knew you were going to be on the outside of me coming thru 2. I thought I left you enough room to get by if you could. Even when we touched I never thought that you would lose it. :ouch:

Really had some good racing those last few laps 👍

-Attention SPEC-

cmbeal and I received a message from jobyone that Performance Cap Racing will no longer run on Saturday nights.

I want to wish jobyone and all the Cap Racers good luck, :cheers: moving forward, on their new night which will be Thursday nights.
But remember, they also run on Monday nights, so jump in and check it out.

It was SPEC's pleasure to share Saturday nights with you:)👍

So, I guess moving forward with SPEC, we will now go back to racing every Saturday night!:)

Looking forward in seeing everyone at SPA.

Until then..............

:gtpflag:

-Attention SPEC-

cmbeal and I received a message from jobyone that Performance Cap Racing will no longer run on Saturday nights.

I want to wish jobyone and all the Cap Racers good luck, :cheers: moving forward, on their new night which will be Thursday nights.
But remember, they also run on Monday nights, so jump in and check it out.

It was SPEC's pleasure to share Saturday nights with you:)👍

So, I guess moving forward with SPEC, we will now go back to racing every Saturday night!:)

Looking forward in seeing everyone at SPA.

Until then..............

:gtpflag:

Knew that wouldn't last long

Just want to pass,along that I too received the message from Joby, and I wanted to make sure everyone knew we'll be going back to business as usual. I'm going to get the points updated in a little while when I get home and hopefully we'll have a great turnout tonight. See you all later!

Chris

Running 2.10 lap times

130 seconds X 60 / 165 = 48

48 total laps for tonight

50 laps X 2.10 = 105 minutes.

Last edited:
Finally got the Hat Trick..

Great job last night kendawg!

Also, I've got the points updated a lot sooner than usual, and based on a few PM's I received from THRASH, we should know exactly how we'll be running next Saturday's race!

cmbeal317

SPEC ANNOUNCEMENT:
Last season I was given the opportunity to pick a track for this season. I picked the oval of Motegi to add something different to the League. Obviously Motegi is a short track with very quick lap times and would be a very long race. So to make it interesting I have also been given the privilege to pick a special format for next week. Next week there will be four races of 50 laps each. Each race the tire rules will be enforced so drivers must use Racing Hard and Racing Soft compounds in each race. 1st place will receive 16 points, 2nd place will receive 15 points etc. As a wildcard for the event the winner of each race will receive 5 bonus points for their win. This will shake everything up for points and it is possible to gain a max 64 points in one night by winning every race. So the winner will receive 21 points and 2nd place will receive 15, 3rd 14 pts etc. I hope that there is a massive turnout for next week and I have tried to think of the easiest and most exciting format. Good luck to everyone and I will see you next week.

Yes, you forgot the qualifying thing, or it is going to be the same as the other races

Oh, and another thing:
How are you going to do the GT5-GT6 change, Are you going to wait a while to change to GT6, or you are going to change as soon as the game is realased, or you're not?

Yes, I'm still inside the hype train :D

Yes, you forgot the qualifying thing, or it is going to be the same as the other races

Oh, and another thing:
How are you going to do the GT5-GT6 change, Are you going to wait a while to change to GT6, or you are going to change as soon as the game is realased, or you're not?

I'm pretty sure THRASH wants to do qualifying the same as we normally do.

As for GT6, I've yet to decide when we'll make the switch. I'd like to wait until we have a little bit better idea of when it's actually going to be released, considering how many times PD said GT5 was ready and it never was(hopefully though they have their act together this time and can get it out later this year). Then I'd say maybe within 3 months of launch, if we can field enough cars to make it enjoyable. I'd also like to see how the new online features are going to work as well. I think 3 months will give everyone that is interested in picking the game up and joining us plenty of time to do so. That way no one is rushed to pick it up day 1. Though I know I'll be picking it up the day it's released, preferably in whichever is the best of the special editions(provided they have one).

cmbeal317

SPEC ANNOUNCEMENT:
Last season I was given the opportunity to pick a track for this season. I picked the oval of Motegi to add something different to the League. Obviously Motegi is a short track with very quick lap times and would be a very long race. So to make it interesting I have also been given the privilege to pick a special format for next week. Next week there will be four races of 50 laps each. Each race the tire rules will be enforced so drivers must use Racing Hard and Racing Soft compounds in each race. 1st place will receive 16 points, 2nd place will receive 15 points etc. As a wildcard for the event the winner of each race will receive 5 bonus points for their win. This will shake everything up for points and it is possible to gain a max 64 points in one night by winning every race. So the winner will receive 21 points and 2nd place will receive 15, 3rd 14 pts etc. I hope that there is a massive turnout for next week and I have tried to think of the easiest and most exciting format. Good luck to everyone and I will see you next week.

What about qualifying?

Oh, and another thing:

Just to let you guys know, we are racing THIS Saturday! Cap Racing has changed to Monday and Thursday so we are back to racing every Saturday night.

As for the qualifying, Thrash.......?

I really wouldn't be concerned about GT6 until its released. I would say when Snail moves to GT6 then SPEC will move to GT6. Until then, we will stay with the GT5 format:)

Ninja'd by beal. Wise guy!:lol:

fzappa
Just to let you guys know, we are racing THIS Saturday! Cap Racing has changed to Monday and Thursday so we are back to racing every Saturday night.

As for the qualifying, Thrash.......?

I really wouldn't be concerned about GT6 until its released. I would say when Snail moves to GT6 then SPEC will move to GT6. Until then, we will stay with the GT5 format:)

Ninja'd by beal. Wise guy!:lol:

Going to do my best to be there. At least I'll only have to turn one way, which is it again :sly:

Back