Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I couldn't make it tonight guys

I just got home from work and to tired to drive and last time I drove tired it didn't end well. Good luck tonight I'm Germany ill try to make next week

Good fun tonight guys 👍

Beal, I made a mistake in the race, my first pitstop I went brain dead. Put on Racing Mediums :dopey:

So in the words of the race nazi, NO POINTS FOR YOU!

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight guys

I just got home from work and to tired to drive and last time I drove tired it didn't end well. Good luck tonight I'm Germany ill try to make next week

Wondering where you were.

Good fun tonight guys 👍

Beal, I made a mistake in the race, my first pitstop I went brain dead. Put on Racing Mediums :dopey:

So in the words of the race nazi, NO POINTS FOR YOU!

Since you admitted your mistake I'm not going to take points away, as long as you did follow the tire rules for the rest of the race. We all make mistakes, in fact I almost put sports tires on last night. I still don't know why I even have sports tires for the car.

Since you admitted your mistake I'm not going to take points away, as long as you did follow the tire rules for the rest of the race. We all make mistakes, in fact I almost put sports tires on last night. I still don't know why I even have sports tires for the car.

Thanks! I just didn't want to get points when there was an advantage gained.

I did 10 laps on Softs, 1 lap on Mediums, 19 laps on Hards and 10 laps on Softs.

Maybe that's what it comes with? I bought the Mediums by mistake when equipping the car and damned if I didn't switch to them. Wish you could remove tires from the inventory of the car.

The start of a new season with a new car

Vail and RaceChamp lead the pack into turn 1

Turn 1 first lap is always close racing with passing..

Goat and tcrash battle early

3 wide racing

Vail leading the field early in the race

Vail only needs the left side tires to handle the right hand turn

Sliding the cars up through the S'es

Goat leading chatva using all the track

Chatva pushing hard

Kendawg getting some air

Getting late and everyone starting to push hard

Final lap with Kendawg out front

Turn one is wild even on the last lap

Vail and Ross closing in on Kendawg

Through the back stretch on more time. Who will get the drive..

It's three wide entering the bus stop

Kendawg cuts it a little to close trying to stay off Vail

Vail takes the lead with the Kendawg penalty

Vail wins with Ross coming in a close second and Goat an even closer third..

Niece is having a high school graduation and were invited to go so i might not make it for tonights race. Good luck to all for the race.

Any tips for brake balance. I am having a hard time with understeer on Eiger. I was just using 5/5 but the car won't turn. Maybe to much GRID 2.

Running 1:03 lap times. Let's just say 1:05.
105/1.05 = 100

So the total laps is 100.

I'm running the same lap times. My calculations are the same but since we've been running 15-20 minutes over lets make it 85 laps and see what happens.

Tonight's total Laps will be 85

Round 1 - 29 Laps

Round 2 - 56 Laps

Lets see were we are after Round 1 and the 5 minute break and if we have to, we can add more laps to Round 2.:)

I'm going to try to make as many as possible but I'm on a part time schedule for a while. My summer job requires me to work Saturday nights so I will try to make as many as I can. Hope everyone had a good time on the track I picked. Don't worry I'll be watching the points battles & try to join the room and watch the finishes

Here we go. Race 2 of the season. Only the strong and the brave made the trip up the mountain to Eiger Nordwand for some tight Saturday night racing. Will Kendawg198 over come his last week mistake. Or will Vail take the win to make it two in a row. Or will there be a new winner tonight. Lets see what happens...

The field is set. With Kendawg198 getting the pole and winning the heat race. He will start last for the main. Racing Champ on the pole for the main.

RacingChamp starts off with hard tires and pushes wide through the first turns.

Rossi leads the field up the hill on lap 1.

Beal being chased by Vail and Kendawg

Kendawg even drafting tcrash in the air

Talk about close racing.

The tight course bits tcrash. Pushing wide off the track, tcrash gives up 2nd.

Kendawg takes the lead from Rossi. With Vail following close in third

Vail passing Rossi on the outside to take over second

The track gets another one. Kendawg goes wide and falls to last.

With everone making their last pit stop. Just ten laps to go. Vail leads Beal, Kendawg, Rossi and RacingChamp. Tcrash falls out of the race. We hear he had some transmission problems

Kendawg going wide trying to get a run on Vail. With only five laps left

Kendawg makes the inside pass on Vail with Rossi trying to follow. But Vail will have the inside line through the next left hander

Kendawg flying high on the last lap

Vail coming in a close second with Rossi. They battled hard the last few laps with Vail holding Rossi off

RacingChamp getting a fourth place finish

Beal coming in behind RacingChamp to get a 5th place finish.

Kendawg getting the win at a very tight Eiger Nordwand track. Good racing from all and see everyone next Saturday night as we head to Cape Ring North

Great pics Ken! Thanks for posting them!

Cape Ring North is where we're racing tonight. Hey goat! Lots of turns at this track. Not a whole lot of straight-line acceleration here.:crazy:

beal, can you post the current points so we all know were we stand going into Race 3?

1 turn every 5 seconds on average with this combo. Going to make for a tough endurance! See you guys on the track!

fzappa
Great pics Ken! Thanks for posting them!

Cape Ring North is where we're racing tonight. Hey goat! Lots of turns at this track. Not a whole lot of straight-line acceleration here.:crazy:

beal, can you post the current points so we all know were we stand going into Race 3?

Sorry about that guys, points will be up when I get home, where'd this week go?

Im not usually a fan of Cape Ring, but tonight should be a lot of fun!

Running 1.25 lap times.
105/1.25 = 84
So I would say 75 laps for tonight?

Thanks kendawg.

Tonight's race, there will be 75 Laps Total

Round 1 - 29 Laps

Round 2 - 46 Laps

See everyone tonight!

Can I race in this series?
Sent a FR to Division 2 to join

Absolutely you can! Welcome!:)

cmbeal317 should be able to take care of your friend request shortly.👍