◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,626 comments
7.5 hours of Le Mans done! 16.5 more to go...
131 laps done

WTH I turn on music and the first song is "cruise" by Florida Georgia line......

Last edited:
Oh god my butt hurts. Left cheek specifically. I need a chair that's got a pad and, well you know not made for a five year old.

Zero, why don't you get us a hookup with a gaming chair company like you did the buttkickers?

Oh god my butt hurts. Left cheek specifically. I need a chair that's got a pad and, well you know not made for a five year old.

Zero, why don't you get us a hookup with a gaming chair company like you did the buttkickers?

Go to your local pick a part and get a reasonably sporty seat. I got the passenger seat from an early 90's Celica for $16.

Oops, the tie-breaker was not calculated properly. Yes, Screaming Chief is the winner of D5 and the results post as been corrected. However..

The bonus pole point for Round 1 was not awarded to anyone. If that went to you, then you won D5 outright and the tiebreaker rule isn't even necessary. I've awarded you the pole point and now your 77 points is one ahead of JJ's 76 points. Therefore, you're the winner of D5 and the Prize B winner as well. Congrats!

Congrats SCREAMING_CHIEF!

Any rain? When I did it, it rained all night. But I took over a week to do it. You're nuts :lol:.
I'm 11 hours in and not a single drop.... yet... but... now I jinxed it so I'll be expecting it soon:nervous:

Started 12.5 hours ago a lot of interruptions

200 laps in 11 hours 20 min 400 laps at this rate! Also didn't realize my suspension level was toooo low for this tracks long @$$ bumpy straight so the shocks and springs are doing lots of work!

Last edited:
Just a heads-up: if you haven't yet installed the latest PS3 update, I'd hold off for now.

OK... now I am terrified... :nervous:

On another front, I apologize for not having D4 data done yet but I got a surprise visit from my Dad and we have been hanging out. Will have it done soon!

And for The Bandit, GO MAN GO!! we are all behind you in your 24 hour endeavors!! Tonight is gonna be long for you so here is a little something to keep you motivated!!

And for The Bandit, GO MAN GO!! we are all behind you in your 24 hour endeavors!! Tonight is gonna be long for you so here is a little something to keep you motivated!!

That just got me excited to finish this race!!! Best movie ever! Thanks a ton!!!

DAYLIGHT!!!!! 13:00 OF 24:00

Last edited:
Just a heads-up: if you haven't yet installed the latest PS3 update, I'd hold off for now.

As in PS3 firmware? I can't get to that link from work. Stupid filters anyway. Phone is to old and slow to load web sites over 3G. Any chance you could paste the text of that here? I updated GT5 when it popped but haven't checked for any PS3 updates in a while.

The New Update Is Bricking Systems. It Reboots After The Download Is Complete Then It Just Stays On That Flowy Ribbon Background. No Crossbar Menu Appears And It Can't Be Turned Off With The Power Button. So Far No One Who's Done The Update Has Had Any Functionality Afterwards.

As in PS3 firmware? I can't get to that link from work. Stupid filters anyway. Phone is to old and slow to load web sites over 3G. Any chance you could paste the text of that here? I updated GT5 when it popped but haven't checked for any PS3 updates in a while.

The link was to the Playstation US forums, where there are now 89 pages of people complaining that the latest PS3 firmware bricked their console. Some people claim to have installed it without issue though, and last I read, no one had yet figured out why some were affected while others weren't.

So how will that ever get patched if they get no functionality?

:-(

Looks like they pulled the update....

http://www.techhive.com/article/204...date-after-complaints-it-bricks-consoles.html

If I'm not mistaken, there's a way to install a firmware via a USB drive. I'm guessing that's what everyone with bricked PS3s will have to do, since their consoles will no longer connect to the Internet. This is going to be a pretty big cluster**** for Sony, IMO.

Latest Posts

Back