◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,626 comments
No. If you're fine, you're fine. If you had the problem, it wouldn't have even rebooted after the update. I'd leave it alone, and Sony should (hopefully) have a new update in the next day or two.

Ok thanks. Hopefully they get it solved soon.

That's right. I'm blunt. Here's a quote that is appropriate.

"The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. (Race) the f-ing car."

Pulp Fiction

The Wolf: That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

That's right. I'm blunt. Here's a quote that is appropriate.

"The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. (Race) the f-ing car."

Pulp Fiction

The Wolf: That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

And what does The Wolf drive?

That's right, an NSX.

Skills
I enjoyed racing the car(March 24th) as well but the entire combo was voted off. Racing Hard tires with FF drivetrain really pulled coming off the apex.

That's why you shoot about a whole bumper width for the inside curb and pin it! Slowly pull out and rocket out!

Now. You'll have more grip in any percentage, that is what I found out.

p.s. It rained about 18 hours out of 24 for my race.

It just started half an hour ago and only one hour left in the race....:sly:

p.s. I'm still on mediums at 25% water on track....

Omg hour countdown timer

Heads up data junkies!

Skills found a couple of holes in the data and I've got just enough mud and hay to fill them. Some parts of the S.N.A.I.L. Results spreadsheet will not look or be correct.

As soon as the mud dries, it'll be fine though ;)

bandit0627
It just started half an hour ago and only one hour left in the race....:sly:

p.s. I'm still on mediums at 25% water on track....

Omg hour countdown timer

Jesus you're crazy. You put the man in le mans. I'm going to go put some time in on my la womans...

I'd like to join.

Hi zegrated,

Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in a visitors message here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

bandit0627
I have full down force so I got lots of grip... now I'm on sorts at 42%
Not hard...

I'm just talking about the time commitment. I've been on mine since memorial day!

Btw is psn down for anyone else?

Skills
East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'. We're gonna do what they say can't be done.

We got a long ways to go and a short time to get there.

The best song made for the best movie ever!

Latest Posts

Back