◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
WOW I didn't know that I was one of the only ones fortunate enough to make sure I had the channel to watch the coverage live. Dually noted not to mention it again.

WOW I didn't know that I was one of the only ones fortunate enough to make sure I had the channel to watch the coverage live. Dually noted not to mention it again.

So are you going to edit your post? It's not a matter of having the channel to watch it live, more the ability to not have something else going on (travel, sleep for the west coasters, church, whatever the reason... it doesn't matter). The point is to not spoil it for those who make plans to watch it later.

If you aren't aware - there is an "edit" button in the bottom right of each post you make.

I'm not saying it again due to my own ignorance to cause so much butt hurt. I won't do it again. If that's not good enough then tell it to the mirror.

So are you going to edit your post? It's not a matter of having the channel to watch it live, more the ability to not have something else going on (travel, sleep for the west coasters, church, whatever the reason... it doesn't matter). The point is to not spoil it for those who make plans to watch it later.

If you aren't aware - there is an "edit" button in the bottom right of each post you make.
POST EDITED and understood. quit being a smart ass

Cool. lets just leave it at that before this gets out of control. no harm no foul

Now if we can just get Penguin to come back :lol: No worries my friend all is forgotten. And sorry if I came off as being harsh just wanted to make sure you understood where we were coming from. I can't hate on anyone for being excited about F1!

@JLBowler
Attention D2 Racers

See the Drivers List

As indicated earlier this week, I will be hosting tonight.

Make sure to send FR before 8:45 pm Eastern Time to my PSN account Rednose58 as well as to the back-up hosts indicated below.

As of Sep 7 at high noon Eastern time:

Confirmed FRs:
@Dragonwhisky
@Oshawa-Joe (back-up)
@serge19
@Gouletzky
@sprintr64 (back-up)
@FakeID341

FRs not received yet:
@AG07WRXTR
@WaLT_100R
@Pizzle13
@ConnorWolf
@racefan
@bucci
@JWalker
@PhilManGT
@Michelin
@Slalom

Room will be run as "Friends Only"
I will open the room at around 9:00pm Eastern Time.
I will also link this post in the D2 Conversation room.

Just for the record. You could use the
tag to share your excitement regarding F1
and allow others who don't want to immediately know results, the option of not clicking the spoiler button.

Just for the record. You could use the
tag to share your excitement regarding F1
and allow others who don't want to immediately know results, the option of not clicking the spoiler button.
Again, I did not know. Thanks

The driver's list has been updated. Newly submitted time trials that were received before the deadline last night are placed and a couple of returning drivers were also placed. All drivers should check this list and then make sure you know who the host of your division is going to be tonight and get a friend request taken care of before race time. Everyone should also take a minute to read this again: Host and driver responsibilities on race night

Last edited:
The first link does not bring you to the drivers list.

It's fixed now. It's really OK as there are a lot of people around here that need to read what the link went to as well although they probably didn't bother to read it once they realized it wasn't the driver's list. The second link in the post is just as, if not more, important than the driver's list.

@JLBowler, taking a look at D3 and D4 drivers list, it confuses me a bit see my name in D3 and people like Green, Tom, ghost or Flopta in D4. These 4 are undoubtly faster than me.

I still couldn't bring myself to burn a million credits on a car I'm going to use 1x. I don't have time to play as much as most folks I think.

The A-spec races in the super class are big money makers ....and way easier then red bull races

I find Red Bull Standard @ Silverstone easier (and faster) than the S class races. I timed this recently, completing the race 4 times in 19:05, including the menu time between races. Those 20 minutes are about the same/less amount of time it takes to run any S class race, and you win 1.04 million credits (assuming you have the full 5x login bonus).

If you can't consistently win this race legitimately, then just take a few shortcuts and baby it everywhere else - easy to win by 30 seconds, so you can even afford a terrible off into the kitty litter. If you don't know what shortcuts I'm talking about, just watch this demo video I recently made for someone else needing credit grinding tips: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nUn82-p15AajczR0pia0FEVFk/edit?usp=sharing

Do it enough and you'll likely learn the car well enough to start winning it easily without the shortcuts (along with the rest of the series too). 👍

I find Red Bull Standard @ Silverstone easier (and faster) than the S class races. I timed this recently, completing the race 4 times in 19:05, including the menu time between races. Those 20 minutes are about the same/less amount of time it takes to run any S class race, and you win 1.04 million credits (assuming you have the full 5x login bonus).

If you can't consistently win this race legitimately, then just take a few shortcuts and baby it everywhere else - easy to win by 30 seconds, so you can even afford a terrible off into the kitty litter. If you don't know what shortcuts I'm talking about, just watch this demo video I recently made for someone else needing credit grinding tips: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nUn82-p15AajczR0pia0FEVFk/edit?usp=sharing

Do it enough and you'll likely learn the car well enough to start winning it easily without the shortcuts (along with the rest of the series too). 👍
IMHO it's way easier to do the whole championship than it is to grind any single RB Standard race. You can spend 20 minutes making 1.04 million credits, or you can spend the same 20 minutes and do the entire 5 race championship and make 2.284 million credits.

IMHO it's way easier to do the whole championship than it is to grind any single RB Standard race. You can spend 20 minutes making 1.04 million credits, or you can spend the same 20 minutes and do the entire 5 race championship and make 2.284 million credits.

I don't disagree with you - but when I hear "S class is easier" I assume that means they can't consistently gold every Red Bull race every time. That's why I suggested to run the Silverstone race a bunch until you get more comfortable with the car and can win the whole series.

The S-class races, even if easier to an individual, don't make credits as quickly. So I don't really agree with running S-class races for the purpose of grinding (unless you enjoy those races and arent in a hurry :)).

if you win lol

I don't disagree with you - but when I hear "S class is easier" I assume that means they can't consistently gold every Red Bull race every time. That's why I suggested to run the Silverstone race a bunch until you get more comfortable with the car and can win the whole series.

The S-class races, even if easier to an individual, don't make credits as quickly. So I don't really agree with running S-class races for the purpose of grinding (unless you enjoy those races and arent in a hurry :)).
I can't get the red bull around the track once:banghead: lol... The S class races are 19-28min long and make up to 400000 credits each..... Just offering another option to red bulls
Many different cars win these challenges handily

It's fixed now. It's really OK as there are a lot of people around here that need to read what the link went to as well although they probably didn't bother to read it once they realized it wasn't the driver's list. The second link in the post is just as, if not more, important than the driver's list.
It also has the driver's list linked, near the bottom.

Back