◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,813 comments

results2-jpg.253922
Here are the unofficial results from our league night on January 11, 2015

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 90 (70.92 for prize purposes only)
  2. fizzer82 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. ConnorWolf -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. vovik05 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. WestRoadZ --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. msgt-sd ----------- did not submit a vote

Division 2
  1. AcidTestKids ------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 82 (ineligible for prizes)
  2. stanc06 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. beatin_the_odds --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. proper_t11 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. gtr3123 ----------- did not submit a vote
  8. ONESPACE ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. bLaCk_Ufo_55 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. v3dubbin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. turnupdaheat ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. TNR_Pfeffer702 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  13. SCHMEDRACER ------- did not submit a vote

Division 3
  1. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 82 (89.90 for Prize B)
  2. GTP_Vert ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. pakicote ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. FloptaStr8 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. CAPECOD104 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 4
  1. GOTDIRT410sp ------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 82 (80.07 for prize purposes only)
  2. CHEVRON ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Lessenjr ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. DoublePass -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. EvoSpec10 --------- did not submit a vote
  8. CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. SolidSnake7735 ---- did not submit a vote

Division 5
  1. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 85.1 (61.23 for prize purposes only)
  2. nobbymcnobberson -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. WIDEeyedDRIVER ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Joe_DiBen --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. kickenit4evr ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. TBongX ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 6
  1. goofytyler1995 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 93 (103.55 for Prize A)
  2. aeroliteflight ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Die_Birdy_Die ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. rkzjb04 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. TomMang_68 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. D6uzmanG ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. soundtiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. McTrucker000 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. singlepaddy ------- did not submit a vote
  12. ExoSphere64 ------- did not submit a vote

Division 7
  1. Tangled_Up -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 84 (86.34 for prize purposes only)
  2. EBishiop ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Oog_42 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. SHOCKY_WELLHELL --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. lobbanmike -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Engmatic1 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. speer9892007 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 8
  1. vsfit ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 86 (86.92 for Prize C)
  2. Hellbringer2m6 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. syntorz ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. RangerLife -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Helkresh ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. DCschWinn --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. sinna123sinna123 -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. pubason ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. BustedFoSho ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - BMW M3 GTR '03 (Sport Medium tires) at Ascari Full Track -
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @goofytyler wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04 (Racing Hard tires) at Grand Valley Speedway -
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Rednose58 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @vsfit so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history or other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated,so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more importantis that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, no car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $1,000,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

Last edited:
stewardsupdate-jpg.253905

Race Date:11 January 2015
Currently tracking 38 Incident Reports

I was greatly disappointed to hear someone challenging the stewards to enforce our track boundary rules. So, to the entire league, be warned. The stewards are looking at everyone, and I mean everyone, for track boundary violations at Ascari. To put it bluntly, if early indications hold true, if you are not on the Summary when it finally gets posted later this week, give yourself a pat on the back and puff up your chest, you did it right. The ones who do make the summary, did not.

As shown above, we are currently tracking 38 Incident Reports. There will be more added as the stewards find those OOB violations from every division and get them filed. It's entirely possible every division winner will change. If you're interested in keeping abreast of the incidents as they get filed and reviewed, they can be tracked here. If the page doesn't initially show all the IRs, give it a few minutes and it should load them up. Everyone that has an IR filed against them should also receive an email, to the address they have registered with SNAIL, advising as such.

At present, we have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted and I can't say with any confidence that it will be before Thursday.

The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is when we get it done. The Steward Summary will be posted as soon as possible, following completion of reviews.

:@: SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to The Incident Review Scoring.​

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

Last edited:
I have much respect for those that put family first. Myself, I need to start dialing back my late night / early morning practices. Family time is half as enjoyable when half awake.

But I do think I have some time now, for MIATAS!!!

@ConnorWolf

Would it be possible for you to re-upload those last two races? When I extracted the files I got the folders as shown in the below picture.

D1ReplaysBad.PNG

Since you renamed them from the default names the PS3 gave them, they will not be usable after downloading. Rename the .zip file, but do not touch the names of the folders you put in the zip.

You talking about this file?

View attachment 289387

Looks like it's from last year?

Also, I don't see any other replays, anywhere for the other 4 races. This file is only 23MB, if it is from the correct night, so is practically impossible for it to contain 6 races.

Sorry, I dated it wrong because I'm an idiot, it should say 2015. Also, I was under the impression the other 4 had been uploaded already (I am not the primary D1 replay uploader) It only contains the last two races, because our primary uploader missed the final two races.

Edit: since I messed them up anyway, I'll go ahead and get all the replays.

Division 4 was again tight with the top 5 drivers within 6 points and 7 of 10 drivers managing a podium finish.

Congrats to overall winner @gotdirt410sp

Combo 1: BMW M3 GTR at Ascari
Race 1 Winner @gotdirt410sp
Race 2 Winner @Schmiggz
Best Lap 2:15.930 @gotdirt410sp

Combo 2: RUF RGT at Tokyo Route 246
Race 1 Winner @chevron
Race 2 Winner @Lessen
Best Lap 1:51.254 @gotdirt410sp

Combo 3: Lotus Elise 111R at Grand Valley Speedway
Race 1 Winner @Schmiggz
Race 2 Winner @CoachMK21
Best Lap 1:52.867 @Lessen

See all the details here

Division 4 Data is entered

Sorry, I dated it wrong because I'm an idiot, it should say 2015. Also, I was under the impression the other 4 had been uploaded already (I am not the primary D1 replay uploader) It only contains the last two races, because our primary uploader missed the final two races.

Edit: since I messed them up anyway, I'll go ahead and get all the replays.
@msgt-sd already uploaded the first four. If you have all six however go ahead and get them uploaded. If you intend to continue as uploader, even if only in a backup capacity, let me know and we'll set you up with permissions to the normal folder.

This should get your heart pumping on a cold ... cold winter morning.

Being a Tennessee country boy growing up on the dirt country roads, that's right up my alley! Some buddies of mine and I had a 86 monticarlo. We cut the fenders and welded ditch witch rims and tires to the rear hubs as teenagers and had a blast running all over the mountain. Great times! I know it doesn't compare to true rally but it was a blast.

'Ugh' this maybe the toughest prize A choice for me. Out of the three times I've won it I have the track but can't find that right car yet. Bought 30 cars that we have never ran and so far I've gone through half of them. Lol. Much more testing to do tonight.

Congrats Goofy. The only bit of advice I would give, once you get the all clear, is don't pick Ascari! :rolleyes:

Some days ago i posted on the D4 conversation thread a list of suggestions for IceManFan choose a good driving car according to my experience. I'll paste it here:

Drb, without any purpose of interference on your prize A choice, here's some fantastic cars our league haven't raced yet:
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Aston Martin One-77
- Pagani Zonda C125S 7.3
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale
- Lexus LFA Nürburgring package
- Honda (Acura) NSX concept '2013
- Toyota FT-1
- Ferrari 599
- Pozzi Motorsports Camaro RS
- Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary
- Autobacs Garaya GT300 base model
- BMW M3 GTR
- Shelby GT350R
- TVR 350C
- BMW Z8
- RUF 3400S
- Infiniti Coupe Concept
- Audi TTS Coupe
- Ford Focus RS
- Pontiac Solstice

All the cars mentioned are cars I had the chance to race in other events and realize in first hand that are awesome rides.

The M3 GTR end up being his choice

Some days ago i posted on the D4 conversation thread a list of suggestions for IceManFan choose a good driving car according to my experience. I'll paste it here:

Drb, without any purpose of interference on your prize A choice, here's some fantastic cars our league haven't raced yet:
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Aston Martin One-77
- Pagani Zonda C125S 7.3
- Toyota FT-1
- Ferrari 599
- BMW M3 GTR
- Shelby GT350R
- TVR 350C
- BMW Z8
- RUF 3400S
- Infiniti Coupe Concept
- Audi TTS Coupe
- Ford Focus RS
- Pontiac Solstice

All the cars mentioned are cars I had the chance to race in other events and realize in first hand that are awesome rides.

It wasn't the car so much as it was the track; as seen with the announcement Dragonwhisky made.

- Lamborghini Aventador
- Aston Martin One-77
- Pagani Zonda C125S 7.3
- Toyota FT-1
- Ferrari 599
- BMW M3 GTR
- Shelby GT350R
- TVR 350C
- BMW Z8
- RUF 3400S
- Infiniti Coupe Concept
- Audi TTS Coupe
- Ford Focus RS
- Ford Focus ST
- Pontiac Solstice

had to add my input on your list ;)

Back