◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,536 comments
Well there’s this:
Funny Horse Meme

Friends lobby open. Running the BMW right now.
Closed.

Last edited:
reposthorse.gif
Ignoring the repost sign, it's a long standing tradition 'round these 'ere parts pilgrims.

I'm gonna beat another dead (possibly) horse today.

I'm past beginning to intensely dislike that Tuning Prohibited is dependent on BoP. I'm happy those particular settings for various tuning options are now able to actually be restricted. Wish they'd made those independent of BoP being set to On. That 650 in Grp4 spec is nerfed over 200HP from the road car and, I expect the BoP will nerf it some more. It drives like crap with reg tires and all that aero on it and no BoP. I expect it will only be worse in a BoPed lobby. Lookout! Gonna hashtag! #SeperateBoPFromTuningProhibited [/horsebeating]

sorry for my absence guys I've got pneumonia and won't be able to attend tonight either
Not sure if I should send “get well” wishes” or say “good luck”
(Google search didn’t help)

But either way, sad to see the absence of another D1 driver.

I see you’ve replaced the word phenomena to pneumonia.
In that case, get well soon.

Last edited:
I was just informed by the missus that we have a prior commitment this evening that we have to attend, so I won't be able to race tonight. I've tried every trick in the book short of feigning a heart attack to get out of it, but no dice. I will be going out of town next weekend too.

Last edited:
SNAIL will be reimplementing the back up car policy when choosing a car from the LCD or UCD. This will be effective following tonight's racing. Should a car that is not currently available for purchase survive voting, the person that originally chose the car will select the replacement car.

Note: UCD and LCD cars that are under the credit cap and are currently available for purchase may be chosen for use. When they are chosen for use, an eligible car from Brand Central must also be chosen to use as a back-up car in the event that the UCD or LCD car becomes unavailable for purchase prior to race day. If the LCD or UCD car should become unavailable for purchase before the time that the drivers list is updated for racing, the back-up car will be switched in and used.

View attachment 1333869

Can someone help me out here? Tried three M3s and not letting me on track. I'm under the pp limit and my car is stock (minus aero parts)
That's a strange one. The only thing I can think of is that the last update recalculated the PP for that car and it's still showing the old number. Luckily, it shouldn't be a problem as the Sunday night room should be set to no limit on the PP as the BoP and tuning prohibited take care of that.

That's a strange one. The only thing I can think of is that the last update recalculated the PP for that car and it's still showing the old number. Luckily, it shouldn't be a problem as the Sunday night room should be set to no limit on the PP as the BoP and tuning prohibited take care of that.
I guess that could be it but shouldn't having selected the car reset the pp? Or is that only reset offline in one's own garage?

Just to clarify, I run the warmup room with the hard coded PP and HP limit of the car after I put regulation tires on it. Kinda helps keeps the randoms under control. I don't think that was what Higher, Worst and Dub were getting pinged on. I think it was something in the Settings Options that's available to restrict once BoP is set to On. Not sure what all they had to do to get the car in but all 3 managed to get it done.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240124222714.png

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I run the warmup room with the hard coded PP and HP limit of the car after I put regulation tires on it. Kinda helps keeps the randoms under control. I don't think that was what Higher, Worst and Dub were getting pinged on. I think it was something in the Settings Options that's available to restrict once BoP is set to On. Not sure what all they had to do to get the car in but all 3 managed to get it done.
I reverted aero and wheels back to stock. Weirdly enough, everything was fine with the S2000 even though I had aero and different wheels on.

D1 lobby open.

Removed all aero and used a bone stock car. On other Sundays I've been able to use any car as long as widebody wasn't added.

Back