◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,132 comments
With my slow ass at the wheel? Ran off the first 15 laps on RS and didn't really need to pit for tires then. Caught a 2.00 sec pen for bumpin' into someone around then and went on in for gas and RHs. Thinkin' on the next I'll start on hards for a few laps, maybe 7 or 8, and run softs the rest of the race. That 'vette is an understeering boat on hards.

With my slow ass at the wheel? Ran off the first 15 laps on RS and didn't really need to pit for tires then. Caught a 2.00 sec pen for bumpin' into someone around then and went on in for gas and RHs. Thinkin' on the next I'll start on hards for a few laps, maybe 7 or 8, and run softs the rest of the race. That 'vette is an understeering boat on hards.
Try 1RH - 9RS - 10RS. Worked a treat for me in GT2. I think double stopping is faster overall.

Last edited:
First race at 7 I was DFL with pens. Second race at 9 I came in 10th with CRB, after others apparently got post race penalties, don't remember where I finished on track. Last race at 10 I did better on track and finished 9th and got awarded 8th after 7th place took a post race penalty. Hanging on to my B DR by a fingernail. Was a second off the pace of first in that last race.

How did your races go? Must suck they limit the slots for GT1. GT2 gets 10 slots next Saturday. Since that is my "grind" track, hopefully I'll do better there. Might even screw up and run some practice before Saturday.

1720959132733.png

1720959163327.png

Spending the week floating on a river seemed to affect my scapes choices. lol

Last edited:
First race at 7 I was DFL with pens. Second race at 9 I came in 10th with CRB, after others apparently got post race penalties, don't remember where I finished on track. Last race at 10 I did better on track and finished 9th and got awarded 8th after 7th place took a post race penalty. Hanging on to my B DR by a fingernail. Was a second off the pace of first in that last race.

How did your races go? Must suck they limit the slots for GT1. GT2 gets 10 slots next Saturday. Since that is my "grind" track, hopefully I'll do better there. Might even screw up and run some practice before Saturday.
Ahh I made up for the limited slots as I used my GT2 account for practice.

My first slot I was punted to the shadow realm and my second slot I made silly mistake dropping me back down to finish 7th. Both could have been podiums, unfortunately. Hoping to get my first silverware in A+ soon.

Have to admit though, the GT2 lobbies were much cleaner than the GT1 lobbies I raced in.

Friendly reminder to perform your Sunday Pre-race Network/PS/GT7 Maintenance

1) Clear GT7 Network Cache
2) Close game and shutdown PS
3) Turn off/disconnect all devices using home network
4) Power down router
5) Restart Modem
6) After modem has finished restart, power up router.
7) After router restart complete, power up PS
8) Run PS network connection test, if test normal next step, if not begin from step 1
9) Launch GT7
10) Go to Sport Mode and run connection test there, if normal go to multiplayer and find and join lobby. If not normal go back to step 1

Back