◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,466 comments
And just for @Buffalo_DRD and the record;

I started with this color, since it's named the same color as what the marketing wonks at Chevrolet call the color on my '15 Camaro. Can't say it looks the same in game as it does on my car. To my knowledge it wasn't offered on any 6th gen Camaro either. I could be wrong on that. Didn't keep track of every year of the 6th gens.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240816231806.png

At some point I bought a Lambo and it had a nice blue color option and the closest I could get from the paint store was this;
Gran Turismo® 7_20240816231811.png

At some point during car buying I found these latest 2 colors in their respective BC dealers and bought them at the paint store.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240816231905.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20240816231908.png

The last several cars we've run on Sundays, I've been slobbering the Subaru Lapis Blue Pearl on. The in game BVM is just a tad purpley, much more so than on my car anyway and it has fallen out of favor for that reason.

So there :P

Purple is for @Famine , and my daughter's rather fond of it as well.

And just for @Buffalo_DRD and the record;

I started with this color, since it's named the same color as what the marketing wonks at Chevrolet call the color on my '15 Camaro. Can't say it looks the same in game as it does on my car. To my knowledge it wasn't offered on any 6th gen Camaro either. I could be wrong on that. Didn't keep track of every year of the 6th gens.

View attachment 1381646

At some point I bought a Lambo and it had a nice blue color option and the closest I could get from the paint store was this;
View attachment 1381647

At some point during car buying I found these latest 2 colors in their respective BC dealers and bought them at the paint store.

View attachment 1381648
View attachment 1381649

The last several cars we've run on Sundays, I've been slobbering the Subaru Lapis Blue Pearl on. The in game BVM is just a tad purpley, much more so than on my car anyway and it has fallen out of favor for that reason.

So there :P

Purple is for @Famine , and my daughter's rather fond of it as well.
HAHA. Understood, and appreciate the clarification.
In my Tuesday write-ups, I think twice I've referred to " @Dragonwhisky , in his signature purple..."
Going forward, should I refer to you it'll be " @Dragonwhisky , in his signature Lapis Blue Pearl..."

HAHA. Understood, and appreciate the clarification.
In my Tuesday write-ups, I think twice I've referred to " @Dragonwhisky , in his signature purple..."
Going forward, should I refer to you it'll be " @Dragonwhisky , in his signature Lapis Blue Pearl..."
LOL. Reckon you could save a few keystrokes and just call it "...Blue"? Up to you of course. My cars will always be one shade of blue or another. Don't even like doing TTs when I don't have the car to paint.

Car-Show time.

I wasn't sure where to go for my Car-Show pic this week but Google tells me that August 18th is known as "The Hardest Day. Seems that on this day in 1940, England and Germany, while engaged in the air battle known as the Battle of Britain, both suffered heavy losses on this day as the German Luftwaffe launched an all-out effort to destroy the RAF Fighter command.

That's good enough for me to take my cars to London.
SHARE_20240817_0654130.jpeg

Let's see those cars. Hope to see you Sunday.

Just so everyone knows, adding aftermarket front splitter, side skirts, rear floor and wing can boost your cars PP by 10+. Had to take all that off my menu gifted R33 to get it back to spec PP. Now I'll sell that high mileage one I bought from the UCD.

Since the R33 is a menu granted car, it is not subject to the UCD backup car rule.

Hey everyone,

Our friend Nick has recently experienced floods over in Quebec where his whole basement was compromised. This includes all his computers, consoles, wheels, furniture, clothing and whatever else he had down there. I'm trying to coordinate an effort to get some financial support his way so we can get him back up and racing with us ASAP (or even back online more generally for that matter).

We currently have a thread dedicated to helping Nick's cause and if anyone is interested/able, please DM @Dragonwhisky to get added to the discussion. We are currently brainstorming ideas as to what the support would look like and how we can all contribute.

Thanks!

I'm not going to be able to race this week. Had an amazing camping trip with my son riding our dirt bikes last week and ended up getting bit by my buddies dog last night and my right forearm is all jacked up. Hoping it's not a fracture but it's swollen and looking like a trip to the doc for an infection might be happening tomorrow.

Warmup room will be open shortly.

Having some issue getting GT to start. Rebooting stuff.

edit #2 - roomup.

Last edited:
The stars aren't aligning for me either tonight. Spent the last few days shuttling the kid through Toronto traffic for a lacrosse tournament. And started coughing my guts out about 6 hours ago.
Might give the practice lobby a test but I'm shot.

Even next week might be questionable for me.

The family and I took the last 2 weeks of August off so I'm out and about with the family. We'll see.
But it might be "see-you in September"

Last edited:
Back